One piece

It's been a while since we last discussed the 5th Commander.

>o-oi? What is this surging power within me?
>Is this what Rayleigh called... the demon blood?
>Seems like I can't hide this anymore, so HERE IT COMES!
>GEAR 5: MONKEY BLOOD AWAKENING!

Boyoyoyoyon

Sooooo Luffy is never gonna have an actual fight with Big Mom? Where is the fun in that? Why is there not going to be a rematch? Oda made it out to be like the strawhats could never face BM crew full on, but look whats happened. Luffy tossed a general to the ends of the world and is about pound BM's best commander into the ground after making fun of him.
This arc has been a disappointment imo

Yeah the Yonkou's not being complete jokes in terms in power level is such a dissapointment
> Oda made it out to be like the strawhats could never face BM crew full on,
When? That's all in your head

Big Mom was too bullshit for even Gold Roger to handle.

Pretty sure Bege said that or at least heavily implied it at some point, somewhere around when they were inside his castle planning the disruption. So no , its not headcanon retard

>Bege
>Part of the SH or having anything to say in the future decissions of Luffy
Retard of the thread

>After kaido you are next

Big Meme can instantly create a tsunami, she could assrape any devil fruit fag in a second. Also her main homies Prometheus and Zeus are impossible to actually kill.

>Why is there not going to be a rematch?
Oh, look, a headcanon.
>Sooooo Luffy is never gonna have an actual fight with Big Mom?
There's no way you seriously expected that to happen, did you? Are you a moron?
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand One Piece. The plot is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp on speedreading most of the plot will go over a typical viewer’s head.

>What's this thing on my head?
>Now I remember, I've heard Rayleigh said something about this, the true will of D.
>Now the ancient knowledge is coming unto me!
>IT'S TIME TO SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL DOGTOOTH! THE PLAYTIME IS OVER!
>GEAR D: DEVIL AKUMA AWAKENING!!!
>One Piece will be on break next week

Why aren't we spaming Oda's SBS with questions? Is it possible to write an SBS via email?

its not just Bege tho, that was the whole point of the first part of arc. Them sneaking around because they could never face them on full on.

>inb4 9000 mail requests for the waifu of the month to join the crew

>Them sneaking around because they could never face them on full on.
Yeah i know. Wait did you really expect a full-on war againts BM this arc?

This is bait, right? People can't be this stupid, right?

No, I didn't but I did expect a full on fight with BM, I should've clarified that point. Luffy has said that before multiple times but it doesn't look like it;s gonna happen. He's going to be exhausted after Kata.

>Half the mails are peopel asking if carrot is gonna be a nakama
>Some of the mails are anons calling him a hack
>The other half is just anons asking for Gear 5: Monkey God Awakening
>The last letter is a blank page in which is written with big caps ''ODA WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO''
Sure could be fun

Luffy is always picking fights with everyone this is nothing new. Also did you really expected him to take on a Yonkou in her introduction arc?

99% of them would be retarded powerlevel "arguments" to which the answer would be a confused "uuh...I guess"

How was Luffy even supposed to fight BM one on one if he doesn't even have his crew to fight her own? Did you expect Big Mom to challenge him to a duel or something? The objectives of WCI arc never required he overthrows the BM Pirates anyways. This isn't Dressrosa. Fighting anyone was never part of the plan. Next you'll ask why Luffy didn't get a cool fight against Kizaru in Sabaody.

>tfw no Davy Back Fight with the Big Mom pirates

Viola is better lookout than Carrot.

>Why are you smililng like that Strawhat?
>But t-this, this can't really be!
>Gear God! Impossible!
>You'l soon see the real powers of a D.
>Thanks guys, for everyhting you've done.. but I'll have to borrow Luffy's soul for a while.
>GEAR DEATH!
>BLACK THUNDER OF THOUSAND MONKEY FISTS!!!!!
>One Piece is cancelled because it's too cool for Oda to handle at this moment

Fuck you now I want this and I'll never have it

Why would they accept in the first place? Also thi sis the new world theres no time for faggy shit like that

>Gear God!

It's shamefuru to refuse a Davy Back fight. Big Mom is very attached to her honor as a pirate, she would accept.

Remember when everyone was hyped to see this guy for 3 years?

>everyone
Not me, I never cared.

Better than letting children ask Oda about if X characters can use their devil fruit powers with their genitals.

The main reason is that Big Mom is way too strong for Luffy. And the rest of the crew wouldn't change anything. They all need to get slighty(maybe way more) stronger and bring the whole fleet(+some allies) with them. Then maybe they can win a full blown fight against the Big Mom Pirates.

Meant for him

Are the Long Leg tribe from Long Ring Long Land?

No

Why do people think Carrot is a lookout? Or that the Straw Hats even need a fucking look out?

>fufufu, I knew you were using THAT, Strawhat.
>b- BUT HOW!
>I guess you leave me no choice with this Dogtooth, your dessert salad days are over!
>Gear 5: RUBBER INFINITY!
>N-nani! My powers aren't working!
>fufufu, Strawhat! This was all a trap to lure you!
>Rayleigh , y-you were DOGTOOTH all the time!
>fufu Luffy, no? It was Roger's will to kill you! He knew this day would come! Now taste my Haki Wrath!
>GEAR DIABLO!!!
>LEND ME YOU POWER ROGER SAMA, BECAUSE I'LL DEFEAT THIS DEMON
>DIE MUGIWARA!
>GEAR M: MOCHI BLACK!
>ARGHHHHH!!
>D-dogtooth...
>You must escape Luffy san! Big Mom is waiting you on the shore, she will tell you everything! ABOUT YOUR MOTHER AND THE REAL WILL OF D! As for me...
>It was nice knowing you, but GO!!
>One Piece will be on break this week

Why do the strawhats need a fcking musician?

Did they need a helmsman? People (like me) believe she will join for many reasons. And if she has to join she need a role. And which is she assmuning since Zou? Lookout.

Fuck off with your spic bullshit.

which role*

this is why I come to these threads

please post more

Carrotfags are just desperate for a job Carrot could fill as new nakama.

so we all agree that WCI is the best arc in one piece and Dressrosa the worst right ?

Lookout and cabin boy has always been meme roles for nakamafags. It doesn't need any special skill whatsoever so it's easy for any candidate to fill the role.
>Perona can fly, lookout confimed
>Monet can fly, lookout confirmed
>Viola can see,lookout confirmed

Nah Dressrosa was fattened with a lot of crappy ingredients but it still had good meat.

Best arc to me is a tie between Sabaody Archipelago and Jaya

I would say the best arc of the timeskip was Zou

Wtf did kaido do to him and his crew?

is it true pottery that smoothie is voiced tsunade? if the anime keeps up this place the wedding might happen this year. i dont know where the wano was this year shit came from but unless we get a super rushed ending thats not happening this year.

The most underrated Commander and he will end up being the most important.
When Team Luffy beats Team Kaido it’ll be clear to everyone that he’s the one who will find Raftel. Blackbeard will probably decide he’s better off just following Luffy in and killing him.

He matched Moria equally.
We never met even one of Moria’s original replacements because they were all killed by Kaido.

I hope someone from his old crew betrayed him and is now chilling with Kaido.

Mark my words, the scar in from of X that kaido has was made by Moria

Well it’s unfair because it was so short but I feel that Green Bit counts as it’s own arc or if not it greatly improves Dressrosa’s standing. Top 5:
1. Whole Cake Island
2. Punk Hazard
3. Dressrosa
4. Zou
5. Green Bit (#1 coolest island and deepest lore though)

>Dressrosa is bad
Apart from all the amazing characters, flashbacks, fights,hype moments, lore etc etc etc i guess.

New chapter just got leaked.

Holy kek this is beautiful thanks user.

Don't post your autism here.
Go to reddit for your daily upvotes.

Oda's self insert

Are we in Wano yet?

This needs to happen.

If he asks Shanks to kill him 10/10.

Luffy wanted one from early on. Oda probably planned Brook way back then.

>always so diplomatic, that brat

>Viola can see

Lost

When will they learn

I doubt it, Brook wasn't even in Laboon's flashback.

>is that all
I can't, holy fuck, thank you for this, it's been a while since I laughed this much.

>That Jack

Can Muscle Point Chopper impregnate a female human?

No Mengele-kun, it can't. We've discussed this.

Can full giraffe Kaku impregnate a female human then?

Yes it can.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

BigMeme will go down in an oars style battle this arc. This arc will go down as an ultimate Luffy wank cause not only will he take down 2 SC, he'll take down a heavily nerfed Yonko as well.

In wano with Perona drinking Sake

He was there before th manga even started.

I WISH Perona was in Wano

That's a skeleton but not Brook. Those aren't Franky, Chopper nor Usopp neither.

>that small bit of underboob

prime taste animators, please buy more time for Oda-san with Nami exposure

>being this retarded

Yes because this totally is Catarina Devon.
>this fucking guy

>krispy kreme
Americanism is ever reaching, it knows no bounds. Every person in the world will know our sweets, our burgers, our fries and they will eat them... or die.

What are yo even trying to argue here? The point is that skeleton musician was one of the original crew members. Of course the design changed.

>no robin
Delet this.

The same way your women are eating nigger cum?

It's an early design for Devon, not a completely different character like you were saying for Chopper, Franky, Brook, and Usopp.

which country are you from so i can spam images at you.

>GEAR DEATH
my fucking sides

That the characters changed too much to be considered the same, I mean look at here, Chopper has stripes and smokes.

Sweden.

spic? where the fuck it is spanish in this?
are you retarded? autist?
come the fuck on

>not a completely different character
Yeah she totally looks like the current Devon... Totally the same character...

but the concept is close enough to realize that kind of character was always part of the plan. Like musical skeleton man