Time to pay back, wh*Tes

Time to pay back, wh*Tes.

Attached: colonization.jpg (707x370, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dZz_gSY-_M
youtube.com/watch?v=v9x6OvllHZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Time to pay back, j*ws
>ftfy nigger

Sure, pay back her and her family first, though.

Attached: DYfhyJHX4AA23qn.jpg (291x291, 18K)

Oh come on user. Bill Gates spends all his resources on giving vaccines to Africans. We can doing all we can to end the Africa problem once and for all.

How about in copper & lead?

See.. 100% proof the earth is flat!

This is what happens when you call a Black person N-word outside /pol. Know your place or else we'll make you know it, wh*Te sub-human.

Attached: white subhuman gets rekt.jpg (576x1024, 78K)

>no coins in south america, where most of the slaves went

based

T*rk pls

This thread again, right on time.

Attached: fixed.png (1200x715, 1.6M)

Daily reminder that wh*Te nationalist subhuman retards literally have no future. Your identity policies are incompatible with the 21th centure and quite frankly, everyone deplores you.

And that women will chose the bigger dick(aka BLACK men)

>But muh money
Women today are self sufficient and independent.
>but muh IQ
Nobody can see your IQ or feel it. Unlike the BBC
>but muh wh*Te skin
wh*Te skin is a disadvantage. Also studies show that melanin can be detected by women's vagina that is why they cum 17 times more than with wh*Te dick with the same size.

>b-but we build some useless buildings and some statues 1500 years ago
Not an argument
>b-but you wouldn't wipe us out, we would wipe you out!
LOL.

Attached: ac3.jpg (680x680, 50K)

Daily reminder that behind every retarded blackpipo flag post is a white boy

Why is binland gone?

Ô sweetie, Africa & Asia will rule the world by 2050

Attached: 1519679457552.gif (484x554, 364K)

Attached: Kara Boğa.jpg (685x1000, 257K)

South America took 10x more slaves why don't they owe you anything?

make me, nigger

>that image
good. the only good wh*Te is a dead wh*Te

Wow this fucking nigger toll again, its getting old man...

communism is black invention

Attached: we wuz commies.png (480x621, 364K)

why does iberia get off scot free here?

>claims we took all their dirt from them
>yet they're still eating it

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png (549x413, 42K)

mfw wh*teboi pays reparations

Attached: 1485982176548.png (995x757, 419K)

>nigge-

Attached: wh-Ty btfo.jpg (607x371, 39K)

>unironically thinking niggers without gibs will multiply

LMAOING

Attached: 1495906210124.jpg (750x1061, 112K)

That makes sense, seeing as it doesnt work

Based asf

Imagine being so salty about being black that you go on the internet claiming MUH DICK, which has been debunked so many times it's not even funny.

the correct spelling is "whites" you ignorant nigger.

Attached: living with blacks vs racism.jpg (1012x608, 79K)

That explains why it sucks.

>which has been debunked so many times
>source: your ass

Nigger

Lol no)

pay THIS

Attached: get.webm (800x450, 2.87M)

STOP the marry mutting!

Nigger

Congrats you did it you proved that niggers like you are just violent angry jealous losers you win.

Attached: nintchdbpict000250838927.jpg (960x960, 123K)

All subhuman niggers need to hang

>deplorables
>muh dick
>can't see IQ
>melanine
are you a person or a walking stereotype?

it actually makes sense

BLACK not n word wh*Te subhuman. The problem with n word is that YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY IT. get it? WE DON'T ALLOW YOU TO SAY IT. You have to obey us. Or else we will fucking crush you like the Yakub's seeds you are.

Attached: BLACK vs wh-Te.webm (268x480, 1.26M)

Checked that shit

Attached: 1520573229301.jpg (700x512, 84K)

goddammit

Attached: 1488315644965.jpg (744x724, 109K)

How about you pay back all the welfare you steal from us fag!

They doubled from 1950 to 2000

go back to africa, nigger

Attached: 1514852528076.jpg (353x280, 34K)

WE ARE SHUTTING THE WHITES DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

This is the future of the wh*Te race

Attached: 1521150845205.jpg (630x480, 70K)

Same thread every day.

Is there just one nigger posting for all the niggers?

AYOOO DEY BE TAKE OUR GOLD N SHIEET KNOW WADDIMSAYIN

Attached: sheit.png (530x564, 29K)

based Karabamga.

Attached: Noble gentlemen discussing about quantuum physics.jpg (838x559, 76K)

>niggers like you are just violent angry jealous losers you win.
when you accidently describe wh*Tes

>pay
You first. You started it.

Daily insecure black male post. But but muh dick

I call african-americans niggers all the time. I try to do it at night so we don't get arrested or anything, and so I can mercilessly beat them like the animals they are. They literally are dogs. They won't fight one on one, and if they do, they are the bitch of bitches. Niggers get by in life on a victim complex coupled with black privilege. Imagine being so worthless the only thing you can do is cry like a little bitch that everyone is racist and it's societies fault, not your own low IQ worthless seed's, that you don't go anywhere in life.

but why one wonders

Attached: 1492261411951.jpg (800x460, 102K)

stop larping

Africa still has all of its natural wealth. It's just not being used.

Make me.

Attached: 1483410811663.png (415x416, 5K)

According to that pic we will regress technologically under black rule and influence, ya know like whenever blacks take power. South Africa is going to be interesting to watch as your kind creates another famine ridden country because your iq does not allow you to think beyond gibs me dat.

I love how all of the Mexicans I do construction with are more racist than the majority of white Americans, we laugh about how lazy and self entitled niggers are while passing coronas after work

eh, unlike op's mom.

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of him and stick your rounded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member milking your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

>was the goal of this post to prove the point of you being uncivilized savages

>73% of niggers aren't raised by their fathers

Attached: as.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>because of the trillions of dollars of reparashuns and bono concerts and medic aid and they're still a shithole

Attached: 1514330242967.jpg (625x626, 89K)

Worthless fucking animal. Behave or your welfare will be cancelled and you'll have to eat your cousins.

Talk shit get hit.

oooooh you seem upset KKKLetus! Did your mom let your dad fuck you for meth money and miracle whip? Did you love it?

Attached: 000_par8001158.jpg (620x465, 47K)

>mfw those 'gold' things remind me of hatian dirt patties

Attached: 1489167368621.jpg (680x709, 127K)

We ain't civilized yes. We are savages because we ain't murder 6 million jews, we ain't murder Blacks because they don't speak my language, we ain't colonize entire civilizations and regress them back to stone age, we ain't declare war on non white countries because we see them as racially inferior, we ain't enslave descendants of ancient civilizations. We just hate your sub human wh*Te race. If that's same as being an uncivilized savage then i'm the son of a savage motherfucker who has not heard of civilization before.

Attached: k.jpg (850x400, 78K)

Africa is going to wish the whites never left once China steps in...

Same with pakis and Arabs here lad. They literally think blacks are not human.
btw if you really want to piss off pakis and arabs then call them niggers - that's the one that winds them up the most. Especially arabs from north Africa. They lose their fucking minds if you call them that. You are playing with fire if you actually do that though.

come and get it
we aren't even trying anymore dude
youtube.com/watch?v=6dZz_gSY-_M

yeah and still growing

Absolute kek

Attached: zulu.png (1495x632, 833K)

>Bulgaria

Shithole country talking shit about other shithole countries. That's a lotta shit.

Attached: 1510604881919.jpg (425x263, 44K)

Lol after 1 movie niggers think that they can do something))

Attached: cryvhe8SRd0.jpg (524x526, 31K)

According to the picture, it looks like there's still a little bit of gold left to take.

Stop larping you faggot.
sage in all fields

Attached: 4bf.png (625x626, 181K)

And diamante! Dont forget about it!

Native Africans are a different breed of humans that never developed the kinds of intelligence to organize themselves into successful civilizations capable of utilizing the continents natural resources effectively.

Man finding this fuckwits work is more annoying than anything else.

>whites invade africa after less prep time (migrated out of africa, settled, etc) with less resources
>africans had more time (hundreds of thousands of years) and more resources
>blacks defend themselves with sticks and stones
>whites attack with swords and guns
>whites come under attack by disease, flora and fauna
>blacks still get enslaved even though outnumbering whitey 100-1
>blacks start shipping out other blacks in exchange for money
present day
>wtf we won even though we lost so give us back things you took by right of conquest!!!!
youre a special kind of stupid, huh

Attached: 1499650808607.png (723x689, 436K)

sl*V(e) subhuman my ancestors enslaved you for centuries you wh*Te sl*V(e) subhuman

Why don't you come and get it nigger?

Attached: Nigger Hunting 2.webm (1080x608, 1.45M)

Projected population growth ignores that the growth we've seen so far came about due to gibs and other parts of the world dumping their excess food production in Africa. Without the rest of the world, mostly the Western World and to a lesser extent East Asia to support them they'd collapse and fall back into pre colonization state fairly quickly.

youtube.com/watch?v=v9x6OvllHZ4

you should rather threat everyone to take care of your kids and get a job

>You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend
>heres my life story.
You are the upset one, also tl;dr

is it not true ?

yes because Africa is obviously superior over Europe.

Uh you dont know history. But why you must lol

Attached: 1521140359961.png (1119x602, 36K)

It's either a Leaf trying to troll, or a Kennedy. I can't tell anymore.

Attached: 1517377640590.jpg (676x1200, 136K)

Are Africans going to put the raw materials back in the ground or something? That's what the cartoon seems to imply

Attached: cw.png (500x567, 168K)

Reveal flag OP. We know it's a troll.

>conservatives
>a bunch of zog welfare queens

fuck off kike shill

Attached: 1520469396635.jpg (581x656, 134K)