I was hired by Putin-sama to introduce the best Russian anime heroines to Sup Forums

I was hired by Putin-sama to introduce the best Russian anime heroines to Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wCoJ39SCM18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was in St.Petersburg. Now I know why Hitler was so butthurt about the city to create a 2 years long siege, from his racist point of view it was too good to exist here of all places.

>faggots and moeshit
Pathetic.

>scars
Gross desu

>gay propaganda
You know the drill

I wonder what russian figure skaters think about YoI. On the on hand, it's very good. On the other, it's really gay.

They are filthy churkas they dont even squat

How can other coastal city even compete?

At least one figure skater is really into it. But she is weaboo in general.

Anastasia is the best idol

>she
I bet she's fujo

Unrelated but skating was extremely pop culture kind of hot about 15 years ago here. Tons of tv shows and in bigger cities, things like circus on ice dancing on ice zoo shows on ice theater on ice and so on. Right now the average viewer is tired of it.

She's currently world's No.1

Get off our board Russia

Go back to brainwashing Sup Forums

I'm honestly troubled by how tired she looks.

When end-of-year bonus is at stake, no board is safe from us.

Why anime Russians often have grey-ish hair?

Because Russia is cold.

found some engrish in my psychology textbook

Really makes you think

There's shitloads of posters from Russia on Sup Forums, ever since russian imageboards turned to shit. Which was quite a few years ago. So the hard truth is that you have been being brainwashed all along.

They can't, it is the Magnum Opus of Russia's biggest westaboo ever.

Russia's so cool it's cold.
Oh, come on, someone had to say it.

I'd get it if they would just draw very light brown/blond hair, though this still is in no way realistic, but grey is just nonsense

Wouldn't pink, violet, green, blue, red, and other unusual colors that many anime characters have be more of a concern?

If they are trying to replicate that light brown, the closest anime hair color would be green. But a) it's hard to make green look appealing on non-plant alive things b) stuff like dark blue hair = jap black and such is so 20 yeas ago.

There can be beautiful red haired Russian ladies too.

>> it's hard to make green look appealing
Oh, is it?

Come on man, posting touhous as a design example, are you high?

>If they are trying to replicate that light brown, the closest anime hair color would be green. But a) it's hard to make green look appealing on non-plant alive things b) stuff like dark blue hair = jap black and such is so 20 yeas ago.

All Russian characters are shit and plebmagnets.

Xenosaga.

hay guise wats going on in this thread

The problem is not in that the hair colours of Japanese in anime are all over the place, but that there are stereotypical ones for foreigners. And while blond-haired Americans or Germans have some real basis, the reasoning for grey haired Russians under 60 eludes me

meant to quote

Imagine having the taste so shit.

who /perumeni/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=wCoJ39SCM18

golden blond -> yellow
flaxen blond -> desaturated yellow (light grey)

Maybe someone better versed in art can elaborate (or debunk) this better but my impression is that silver hair is like an exaggerated extension of blonde

Plushenko actually supported it on his twitter.

Huh, cool.

Я защищу честь своей страны!

Please don't remind me that DTB 2 exists.

It wasn't that bad.

It was okay, apart from the ending

That doesn't make Yuuka look any less great.

Perhaps it's related to snow and hardships of living in Russia? But works too.

where the fuck are you Aкакий come back WE ARE NOT FINISHED

2hus are from another world so they don't count

>Eli
>Couldn't speak English when she went to New York with the rest of the group

It was Nozomi who talked with the random girls right?

Is it canon