Dragon Ball Super

Could Kefla take on Ultra Instinct Goku if she reached SS3? (Kale×Caulifla)×400 sounds pretty strong.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14329766
strawpoll.me/14333489
youtube.com/watch?v=4QK3IBW3e9c
youtube.com/watch?v=ygsMGtY0pR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too bad she is just a stepping stone for goku.
After fighting kefla, goku will master ultra instinct and be able to fight with jiren.

this, if the writers were actually comptent they would have focused on the fact that cuallifa isnt even close to a martial artist in terms of finesse so goku could read her attacks better than people like jiren or vegeta.

>holding her own a heavily exhausted goku
>beating Ultra Instinct Full Power Fully Charged Goku

Are you bloody dense

Reminder to Vote

strawpoll.me/14329766
strawpoll.me/14333489 (Other Characters)

no

post yfw

youtube.com/watch?v=4QK3IBW3e9c

>vegito theme
but thats just he SS3 theme from Kai

The animation of this episode was god tier, it was almost like an old DBZ episode.

how did we go from this...

It was the theme of his reappearance

Kefla is just fap material.
She's meaningless in terms of real power.
Jiren's genitals are where humans have fingers. You could see one of his dicks twitch when she powered up...but that's all she is.
Dick tease, fap material.

It was way better than the average DB/DBZ episode.

...to THIS!?

>x400
Nice heacanon. That was all thrown out the window when Toriyama decided that SS2 could now be stronger than SS3.0

He's flexing his chest because he's tense.

Leave the doc and Jobhan to us.

Her name being written as Kefla makes no sense. It should be Kafla.

his neck still looks weird

Reminder

t. herms

do not teal my prey

What's a herms?

>Kefla vs Kafla becomes the new Vegito vs Vegetto
I'm ready

>I need to save my energy!
>Lets have a long battle where I go SSJGGSSJKKK

Caulifla and Kale are stronger than Vegeta and Goku were during Buu Saga. Caulifla is young but said to be a Vegeta-tier prodigy and Kale is a genetic freak with disgusting power that is at least SS3 level if not far higher. Combining the two to a single warrior that is stronger than the sum of those two combined, and THEN multiplied by several factors of ten? No shit it's strong.

i do like that she wasn't used to her speed in that first dash towards goku, but if anything, i wonder how goku will fight her. seeing as he DOES have experience being a fused being, do you think will take the cockiness into account?

People would pronounce it wrong if they spelled it that way. Blame the English language.

MODS

Yamamuro was good back in the day, but now he's holding DBS back. The guy who made some of the shots for this episode is really good, Goku hasn't looked that fucking cool since Z

Holy shit why the FUCK haven't they been drawing it like this the whole time?

guy who translates DB stuff like news, episode previews and does live summaries of episodes before subs come out

he was whining about the spelling choice earlier

Because they're Mary Sues.

Where did Old Kai go

The artstyle was very good. I wish the colour contrast and saturation weren't so high, though.

(You)

I don't like Kefla as much as Kale.
Kefla looks mean.

I'm wishing for multiple fusions.
Kefla is a potara fusion.
Vegito is a portara fusion.

Kefla and Vegito do the fusion dance and we have: the Transexual Beast Saiyan Blue, Kaioken x 100.

Kale = Keru
Califla = Karifura

Ke + fura = Kefla

was walking my dog (it's night time here) and i was remembering this week episode when i started doing dragon ball fight moves in the street, my dog got excited and started jumping around me. i suddenly heard "good evening" from a girl passing by (i live at the countryside). i was so embarrassed. i hope she didn't think i was fighting my dog or something, this is a small village and i don't want to be know as a creep. pic: the biggest disappointment in this arc.

no

I want Caulifa to beat my dick up

t-those eyes...

Okay that makes more sense

Anyone find it weird how 3 was entirely skipped when that was the big goal the episode prior?

I want to beat up Caulifla's dick.

First pic doesn't look bad though, it's just a different style

WAKEY WAKEY

toriyama hates ssj3 which he created by error.

new artist who is single handedly making DBS good

And he used to look like this
Christ

Goku doesn't give a shit about Caulifla's goal. His only aim is to recover.

People are shitting on Yammamuro or w/e his name is but didn't he do quality stuff back in Z? Am I missing something?

Fuck, that's creepy.

Takahashi is /our guy/

Behind Krillin's head

>they would have focused on the fact that cuallifa isnt even close to a martial artist in terms of finesse
Nice headcanon, Tyrone.

Where my Katopesla bros at?

>when he goes in unannounced.

Yamamuro in Z and GT was really good, back when he was in his prime.
Then his artstyle went to shit for some reason.

To all the autists crying their fat little eyes out about last episode, suck my cock.

What's the reason of the art being better than the fucking hour special?

#
I know your post is bait but only U7 and Jiren are allowed to be strong, I couldn't care less about the other universes
If they're strong enough to give U7 problems then it's bad writing, characters with shit looking designs are destined to job and nothing else, Toriyama's excuses about "muh potential XD" mean shit to me, if you can't understand that then drop Super

he isn't new

he worked on this in the past:
youtube.com/watch?v=ygsMGtY0pR0

"hahahaha piss off worm!" says Kefla with a smug expression
"These two really dont like you I think Ill strangle you for now" Kefla says
"Hmph arrogant saiyan monkey die!"
He shoots kid blast at her that she bitchslaps then speedblitzes him and breaks his arm
"You snap so easily I cant believe Cabba lost to you what garbage hahahha" says Kefla
"Damn saiyan you will se-"
He is interrupted by Kefla beating his guts out
"See what? HAHAHHA See what?" Kefla says while pounding Frieza's torso with his punchs.
Frieza cant do squat to her and tries to retreat but she appears in front of him with a sadistic smile
"Oh no you cant leave until I say so worm!"
She fires a ki blast that blows him almost out the ring and knocks him out to the point he reverts to his regular form.
Kefla then appears before the rest of U7 fighting the jobbers.
"Uh Kefla its you we can handle this" says a Namek
"Hmm no you arent needed anymore bye!" She says before kicking both Nameks out the ring
"I broke Goku and Frieza now Im gonna break you and everyone before I break Jiren" she says while giving a psychotic wink at Gohan and Piccolo.
"Hmm Champa it appears as though the fusion has a few screws loose" says Vados
"Doesnt matter we will still win" says Champa
"Hey Beerus what does erasure look like?" Champa says taunting Beerus.
"You Goku's son FIGHT ME NOW!!!!!" says Kefla charging at Gohan who goes Mystic but cant hit her.
"Wow your so weak I cant believe you are his son, buzz off guppie she says before shooting Gohan out the ring"
"Your next slug" she says before blasting Piccolo out the ring
"No one can beat me!" she screams loudly
"Fuck this tournament! Ill show everyone my power hahahahahhaa"
She goes into her berserk phase and prepares to release a ki shockwave that would knock everyone out except Jiren
Then suddenly jiren wakes up and hits her.

>literally lord slug

amazing character design

Yes. He was responsible for the Majin Veggie vs Goku fight thats always posted. The problem is, his characters designs have long since declined. The white highlights he loves to add doesn't help.

He has gotten worse over the years, and his character designs have those awful highlights than make the character look like plastic, his animation is still good though

Best form along side UI.

Yeah, poor thing.
Kale had a hard life.

As an ElementalHerofag. I love this motherfucker.

Who gives a shit? They're both terrible characters.

will frieza actually gonna do something in this arc?

They had a good animator leading the charge.

Leave Jiren to me

Goku literally became the villain this episode.

Piccohan will destroy these faggots with his new technique La Dosis Blanca

>tfw too smart for tournament of power

>they all look the same!
That's racist, yo.

the problem is his reference designs and artstyle that the animators use
it just makes the show looks worse than Z no matter how good the animation gets
the second someone like Takahashi deviates from Yamamuro's shit, the show looks one hundred times better

I think the one who did that is the one who made this episode.
He also made those flashy sequences in the special.

>anyone taking UI goku that isn't Jiren or a GoD
Ultra instinct Goku was what God was meant to be in a way, a form that cannot be achieved through power and training alone.
No one else has the potential to gain that power any time soon aside from Vegeta, Hit, etc.

So fucking smug. How does he keep getting away with it?

it hurts to see

What does Kale mean for Broly going forward?
They can't both exist

It should've been Kafka.