Drumpf orders US to prepare for nuclear test

>Since 1993, the Department of Energy has had to be ready to conduct a nuclear test within two to three years if ordered by the President. Late last year, the Trump Administration ordered the department to be ready, for the first time, to conduct a short-notice nuclear test in as little as six months.

FUCKING DEFEND THIS

time.com/5128394/donald-trump-nuclear-poker/

Attached: image (2).jpg (800x1066, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So we didn't even have the capabilities to TEST a nuke for 2-3 years?

What's the problem? It sends a much needed message after king nig went around bowing to every shithole president like they mattered.

what message?

What's wrong with a test, faggot?

Hopefully that they still work. The damn things are probably 30-50 years old at this point.

We've done like 800+ nuclear tests in the past, one more won't hurt anything.

The idea that Trump is why is ridiculous. For 20+ years, world governments have been puruing unsustainable policies that have led us to this point. Russia and China have been growing unchecked, with views that are incompatible with the west. MAD was the single reason global war never broke out in 60s. If our nuclear capabilities aren't at the ready, what is there to deter either Russia or China, especially if they can deflect blame to either Iran or North Korea? This problem has only been compunded by the DNC response to Trump's victory. They are inyentionally dismantling our ability to engage in effective diplomacy. Peace is only guaranteed if the cost of conflict surpasses all potential gains. How can Trump be blamed for the corruption of man?

Literally just launch a Minuteman III and have it explode in the middle of the Pacific.

Is Time Magazine garbage or fake news these days?
I used to read Time and NatGeo a lot while in high school but that was a while ago and we all know National Geographic is shit now.

Nukes are cool. Fuck you, you limp-wristed cunt.

>They are inyentionally dismantling our ability to engage in effective diplomacy

I'm sure Trump's constant shitposting on twitter has nothing to do with it...

This. To be fair, Hillary probably would have done this too in the cursed timeline. MAD relies on... well, Mutually Assured Destruction.

That America won't be ashamed of the military might that made it a world super power.
Although the UK and the rest of Europe like to slam their dicks in the door jamb of the cuck sheds any time someone brings up the British Empire; we won't follow suit.

Attached: P6rppwT.jpg (529x644, 92K)

>Although the UK and the rest of Europe like to slam their dicks in the door jamb of the cuck sheds

What?

>UHD 4k nuke vids online

Sounds neat.

We'll finally see a nuke in 4k and modern slowmo.

If you think nukes exist you're fucking retarded.

"Making America Nuclear Again"

>implying America has ever not been nuclear since the 1940s.

Dont see a problem when every other nuclear capable asian country is testing theirs

cannot. fucking. wait.

Can you not read bong, have things devolved so much there? I'll pray for you m8

fucking hyped

>Dont see a problem
You should. This means you're no longer the world hegemon, you''re being challenged.

>President Trump has not ordered such a test, but even the consideration of a show of force–by the nation that announced the atomic age by dropping nuclear weapons on Japanese cities in August 1945–marks a provocative shift from the sober, almost mournful restraint that has characterized the U.S. posture toward the weapons for decades.
>President Trump has not ordered such a test
>not

Classic TIME

I like guys who test their nukes.

Attached: gowing.jpg (496x510, 41K)

>memeflaggot
>thinks anything he says matters

Time magazine was established as a pure Social Engineering operation by the Rockefellers in the 50s.
As WASP power gradually went into Jew hands it became even more virulent.

>you’re being challenged
And we’re answering it.

im all for it. it will redpill people to be reminded of the barbarism nation states are capable of. we live in such civilized times that people have forgotten

You are retarded. The US has done EVERYTHING to destroy MAD . They always wanted to nuke others and have no response. Russia told them to fuck off

Attached: 56face.png (241x263, 13K)

Yeah, but not being unchallenged is a sign of decline. Drop the cocky American act for a second and think about what this actually means for your country.

Maybe you'd have a point if NK wasn't at its diplomatic weakest in decades.

>being challenged is a sign of decline
WTF do you think ppl voted for Trump? We've been challenged by China and Russia since the '90s. Are you suggesting that not following Europe into obscurity is somehow worse for our economic power?

>following Europe into obscurity
Dude Europe's decline is entirely your country's fault.

1000+
youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY

Attached: PepeEnjoysAtombomb.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

Whats the point in having nukes if you can't test to make sure they work

try to defend not doing it

i think it means we finally have someone in charge that understands the world and cares about us

>They are inyentionally dismantling our ability to engage in effective diplomacy

So the Dems are responsible for gutting the state department and leaving all the vacancies open?

Old man just wants to see cool explosions.
If I was him I would be sulling tickets and sunglasses like with eclipse.

>Be trump
>Declare nuclear tests
>Sell tickets to go see it
>Sell glasses
>Make millions in profits
>Spend those on poor sick kids
>Be a literal saint while blasting nuclear fireworks
>win 2020

>bunch of countries exponentially growing
>planet is staying the same size
>no conflict ever happens
yea...no..... that doesnt make any fucking sense........lol

yes 100%
they wont give security clearance or approval to anyone he likes

>Defend this
So are you saying it's bad that we want to be prepared to defend ourselves? I'm not following.

Why don't he just call in military personel. They can't deny them security clearance or approval. Captains, majors, colonels, military advocates and so on. Military administrators.

This type of shit is the reason why I won't be sad when your country dies within the next decade.

>European leaders literally had conferences on how to reduce their empires and how best to reduce their power
>IT'S ALL AMERICA'S FAULT, FUCKING MARXISTS!
cool cool cool

So happy the big bombs are back. GOAT apocalypse scenario.

>gutting the state department
>implying that those positions were necessary
>implying they had nothing to do with our lack of military preparedness and poor diplomacy
Why do you think other people value the same things you do? Why do you think people who voted for the guy campaigning to fire bureaucrats would be disappointed when he does exactly that?

You are retarded. In the late 40s America had hundreds of nukes and Russia had zero. So why didn't they blow up every city in Russia?

We don't think about you at all.