Do we still agree with this?

Do we still agree with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rto2TZrsW7FwFK-SHz41TcZG7NoTAvlbdMobsL7CSzk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree with it, but there are plenty of characters not on the chart. We need a more generalized equation that we can use to calculate the Suffering Quotient (henceforth "SQ") of any character in a given work. It needs to take into account external factors such as wealth, friends, the time period, social status, physical appearance, etc as well as internal factors such as attitude, mental fitness, personality, and so on. Using these we can determine the SQ and use this chart to plot their suffering vs deserved suffering and draw conclusions as to what it means in the work itself. Characters with a SQ of more than 2 are said to suffer much more than they deserve, while characters with an SQ of less than 0.5 suffer much less than they deserve. The Equivalence Zone should then be between 0.5 and 2, inclusive, indicating that a character suffers just as much as s/he deserves.

Using this new, generalized equation it will be much easier to rank and analyze the suffering of characters. It will be possible to draw conclusions and judge their actions from a neutral point of view. Another theory we will take is that everyone in a rational mental state only takes action to lower their perceived level of suffering. Because of this, I also propose a modifier to our standard SQ. The Suffering Reduction Coefficient (SRC) should be appended to the SQ value calculated for a given character as being the quotient of the mean of actions taken to reduce the suffering of other characters versus the mean of actions taken to reduce the suffering of the character in question. In this way, the SRC will be a measure of how often a character acts selflessly, even when the result may incur greater suffering on him or her. Characters who act to reduce the suffering of other characters thus have a higher SRC, which then in turn leads to them have a higher SQ, meaning they suffer more than they deserve and vice versa.

10/10 challange: Can you name ALL the characters here? I tried to do so, 237/400. Not bad I guess.

Kaiji dindu nuffin

I still kinda feel like making us 100/100 was a cop-out

Yotsuba should be on (0, 0)

Looks okay, but there was the mistake of adding some characters who's series aren't over with yet. I don't get some shit too like why Anthy is so high or Tomoko so far right.
pic related is final chart too I think.

>Video game characters

>Future Trunks was born into a timeline in which almost everyone got killed by super powerful androids
>later has his entire timeline erased despite his best efforts to save it
>somehow deserves any of this suffering

I think Reki should be (x,x), because it's the way Glie works.

I would change some characters but overall I think it's decent
Those weeks making the chart were fun

We made a docs with all the names if you want

Umaru should be lower than Miu.

We should change Homura's position

d:30

No, she should be AT LEAST d:20 like Okarin
Okarin deserved to suffer a lot more than Homura, he used the time machine just to have fun while Homura was forced to

>We made a docs with all the names if you want
Show it me please.

where?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rto2TZrsW7FwFK-SHz41TcZG7NoTAvlbdMobsL7CSzk/

homu wasn't forced to, she could've just wished for madoka back, the entire thing was an ego project

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rto2TZrsW7FwFK-SHz41TcZG7NoTAvlbdMobsL7CSzk/
Thanks

Just for the record this corresponds with Not op's.

>Nakoshi deserves as much suffering as Dio
I don't agree with this.

>Dedede
>Adachi
>Mewtwo

Yeah, OP's post isn't the final chart

Junko and Wargreymon

Sorry lad but those technically qualify as anime.

>Nowhere on the list
fug

Diavolo did not deserve that much suffering, I mean the guy has obvious mental health issues, give him a break. His actions did not deserve getting fucked forever by GER.

DR3 is anime
Also there are VN characters on that chart

>Started the events that lasted from Stardust Crusaders until Stone Ocean
I'm glad he got fucked over that hard

Mayu deserved more, she ruined more lives than Ulith

Who should be the real 100/100?

Czeslaw

Homura did not suffer 95 lel.

Literally who

The autism is real.

It was the only possible answer as nobody could agree on anything and it would just be a clusterfuck

Future Trunks and Hercule are literal padding

Kyubey (^:

Kyubey would be the perfect 100/100

Is Kyubey even capable of suffering?
He doesn't even scream when he is hurt IIRC

Just kidding anyway, he's more like a 5/100 or 5/95 or something.

The kid from baccano that got tortured by some sadist for like 150 years.

You're idea is interesting, but who will do it?

Umaru was a cop-out too

Really though?
In the Universe Homura remade where he finally gets his just desserts technically the incubators did nothing wrong and Homura is just torturing a race because of some transdimensional lesbian grudge.

>Managed to argue Okabe into being one space higher than Subaru
take that Re:Zerofags!

griffith did nothing wrong

Mendoza.

Yeah you're right, Okabe is too high on suffering.
He saw his friend dying but knew he could just go back in time and save her, why is he on 90 S?

Suffering and deserved are both at the character's peak. Kyubey spends time in both 5, 100 and 100, 5, that is why he belongs in 100, 100

>bonedad at 100 deserving
why

Where is Ferri?

Why is that faggot from Texhnolyze not there?
The one that did that to Ran

giffith did one thing wrong, he attached himself to guts. he was okay with letting everyone else die, but not guts. after the sacrifice, he tried to kill guts, but severly underestimated him and skull knight. griffiths intentions of bringing peace is good, but he suffered from a very human emotion, love.

Killed a bunch of children for his own ideals

>Yan
>75 suffering
feels a tad bit high

This was right after around the time steins gate 0 cane out and all the self insertists that didn't realize Okabe was just being a gigantic pussy and really didnt suffer that much at all memed him into being WAY higher than he should have been.
I mean, he caused the dmail incident himself in the first place.

In any case 90 above should be reserved for characters who have suffered all their lives or who went through an extreme bout of torture, like Squealer.

Kaiji is a piece of shit gambling addict who NEEDS TO QUIT all his suffering is self made at this point
he could have gone with the fucking money, but NOPE his fucking pride was too much for him and he got fucked over in the end

Kyubey mentioned once that he doesn't really have emotions so it's a bit difficult

Prushka did nothing wrong

It's hard to tell when he's telling the truth, he's not an open book like Homura. Same reason why Madoka is impossible to place.

But does he feel pain?

Kyubey is literally incapable of feeling emotion. He said his civilization considers emotion a mental illness.

Speaking of which not Homunculus SHOULD NOT be that high at all. I dunno who the fuck decided on that but I don't know if they watched the series or got what happened at the end, because after getting everything he wanted the entire series the worst that happens is that he's sent back home. His life was the opposite of suffering.

He doesn't seem to mind getting fucked up so probably not.

It proved that madokafags are shit because not only do they greatly exaggerate their characters suffering but endlessly argue over ambiguous shit that can be solved by simply not placing them.

For that, you'd need to go to the Sup Forums chart.

Akko needs to be lower in the "deserved" axis, this chart was made before episode 22 aired.

Repeating same month for nearly 10 years only for it to end up in utter disaster every time is certainly deserves the mark.

he lived thousands of years in a flask

I thought it was implied he received the ability to suffer at the end of Rebellion or else what was even the point of this?

>10 years
Was it confirmed that long? Even then it's all self-imposed and not really comparable to the other's on that level.

Now that I think about it,imagine a being that can't suffer at all experiencing suffering for the first time

>Sup Forums
Am I missing some meme here? That character's from a manga.

It was said that she repeated over a hundred times, so yeah. And if initially maybe it was kinda self-imposed a bit later it changed to a simple promise to save a friend. And even after that she still have more suffering to go through.

Pandemonium is a manga though

Found it

>self-imposed
Which is why she's a lot higher than 5 deserving.

I see Nanachi, but where is Mitty?

Mitty isn't there, 3 MiA characters is enough

I can barely tell that's even him. Needs a better, clearer picture

Am not caught up in the Index LNs. Does Touma earn that 95? Should I pick this back up?

I guess liquidating everyone you know so you can keep wearing your necklace is just an idiosyncrasy

user suffers in 3D so I'd rate the situation with him as pretty fucking serious

Prushka is also almost too hard to see

But 6 Dragonball characters isn't?

Wow
That's pretty autistic m8

Who would fit better than Umaru then?

>Diavolo at 100 suffering
Good

>Berthold is in
>Reiner is not
Wtf
Also Pucci did nothing wrong, Johnny Joestar definitely didn't deserve so much sufference, so did Jonathan.
Shit chart tbqh

he sacrificed a few to save the many. his goal was peace. its like the train track situation. 1 person you know personally is tied to one direction of the track and 10 strangers are tied to the other. you have to pick one direction, no other choice.

I demand Ferri to be added. This little cinnamon bun has suffered so much. And he didn't deserve any of it.

Where saitama place would be?

There are probably characters who actually did bad stuff (murder, stealing, torture, rape) and got away with some pretty good life instead of just lazing around while her brother who enjoys taking care of her does everything.

Umaru

why is goku at 75 deserve? he did nothing wrong

Crossdressing is a sin, and the right side of the chart is full.

Shit father

But saitama suffers a lot and didn't do that much bad stuff.

Fuck you.