Phos x Shinsha

Power of LOVE

That scene was so sad.

>Found her at sundown, didn't return her till the middle of the night it an area no one was.
What did she do with the OnaPhos for all this time?

This is also the last scene with Cinnabar for the next ~9 chapters of the manga, i.e. 4-5 episodes (less if ep. 7 is hour-long). And even then, Cinnabar won't have any more plot significance for the rest of the show

Someone needs to edit a "please be patient, I have autism" hat on Shinsha right about now.

That someone could be you.

Hopefully someone re-translate the Manga from broken English to something somewhat readable.

I don't have photoshop installed.

You don't need Photoshop.

Phostoshop
I still don't know how to without photoshop though, my dreams will stay dreams for a while.

It should be more or less the same process regardless of the program.

>drill a hole in her ass and use the excavation material to built her a dick
These words of wisdom will be burned forever in my soul

If you're going to quote me, please do it right.

I'm doing it from memory.
Have my most sincere apologies o wise one

Phossy fingers look so cute. I wish I could suck them

Can someone please post that fanart of Neo-Phos with his ass to the camera?

this?

Why is Bort such a cutie.

Yes, thank you. I will put it to good use.

Why is Dia such a cutie.

Literally perfection.

Subarashii.

Threadly reminder winter is coming

I haven't watched this yet.
Is it possible to sexually fuck a gem

Only orally.

Who is that faggot touching the legendary scholar.

That's Phos' new boyfriend.

Shes phos's second girlfriend

Nice try Lunarian scum.

The daddy issues gem.

>new
>second
It's not like their relationship with Cinnabar went anywhere.

He looks cute.

f-f-fast!

Shut up Moony Loony

Tell me manga readers, does Phos go nuclear?

>It's not like their relationship with Cinnabar ever started
ftfy

he invades the moon and goes on a lunarian killing rampage
*I Need a Hero playing on the background*

it doesnt end well for him anyways

Phos is playing the long game with cinnabar being the goal and his other partners are just side hos

So the anime will finish a little after Padpara right?

Soon.

As
says she tries but it was ultimately not meant to end in her favor

Onii-sama

Phos kinda has a "I am you, and you are me" moment.

Which moment is that exactly?
Are you talking about the moon people suffering as well as the gems

I'm not sure how I feel about a serious, edgy Phos. At least Dia will never change, right?

I think he's the cutest.

I'm starting to like Bortz more than Phosphomeme and Diaslut.

Ahahahah. Maybe.

Right. no matter how much she wants to.

Fuck it I'm staying away from the manga until at least the anime is done airing.

If anything, Bortz is a slut for switching partners like gloves

Honestly, Caringorm has had the best chemistry with phos to date. He allows phos someone to talk with that isn't sensei and the other gems because he knows he cant talk about the things he knows and wants to do like he can with caringorm(Excluding Cinnibar).

He is best boy/girl/rock and should win the phos bowl

>At least Dia will never change
user I...

Bort settled down once he found a partner who actually appreciates him

I agree that he is best boy and best partner but I dont think he wants to win the Phosbowl. He just has conflicting feelings because of Lapis.

also could you fucking spoil that shit user? is it so hard?

That's a man, baby

I can't get over him being notAntarc.

Beside me mentioning Caringorm I spoiled nothing. Anons will only be like "Who is that" and nothing else
>has conflicting feelings because of Lapis.
Look whos talking

Cairngorm was born out of fucks.

I think it was cute and practical how she was swimming around with glowing jellyfish. Too bad it only lasted for a few frames.

That's some shit taste.

Will they make 2nd season? I expect at least Madoka levels of suffering but I still hope we get more gem-time.

Fuck you. Bort is the purester

>Phos turns into an ugly twink
Dropped.

Ok, there is an actual explanation of why Phos got that speed buff from the new legs, or is it just because?

We get more or less the main bout of suffering in this season, the other doesn't come for quite a while after.

implying you wouldnt ram this from behind at full speed

She has amazing inclusions, but absolute shit body. So replacing her body with better materials makes her super inclusions actually able to do shit.

Well in manga shitstorm constantly grows so one can expect even MiA level of fucked up in the end. There were literally no bright points after first volumes.

My goodness

I like how new Phos looks much more. So aesthetic. His personality though... Well, I guess he was always wrong, just not smart enough to be evil.

Oh ok.
Now I'm wondering what inclusions precisely represent in the economy of the story. Is it just an allegory for spirit and individualty, or there's more?
Guess that knowing something about buddhism would help

I can't help but be reminded of Seraph from Digital Devil Saga when I look at new Phos.

Wait what, is that Phos?

Well it's not exactly far off from Seraph.

>suffering
Shit, and here I am expecting some comfy adventures about gems.

Onii-sama deserves so much happiness and headpats.
Please don't let him get ground. Just grind Ale, no, Dia, nope, Beni, fuck, I don't want any of them to die. 33, yeah, I don't mind 33 getting ground.

Not like it's going to be much in 1st season. Biggest fuck up is yet to come even in manga.

How is it that the manga has a decent Russian translation but not an English one outside random bloggers doing it?

Got anymore fanart of neo phos? I don't think there are many manga fans on pixiv

It amazes me how Phos is unable to stay in one piece, I swear she gets broken and more fucked up every time she faces them.

Papa Roach and Yellow are the ones with legitimate reasons for the rest of vapid bitches whatever happens will be just desserts

Someone tell me story in anime is different. I will not be able to stand to see Phossy after winter.

This time it has music so get ready, it's gonna hurt twice as much.

Rock out with your cock out, my man.

Everything will be daijobu! Right?

Fuck, my heart can't take this shit.
I'm biting my nails down to nubs here.

Dia butt next week

Better this fucking winter arc will leave me unconscious on the floor with the face in a puddle of my own tears and snot, because you guys hyped it so much that it risk to be a disappointment

Here's from a few threads ago, though it doesn't have the pearl

Winter ark isn't really that stressful. It even has some optimistic notes.

Nah, its not that bad honestly. Through its the point where you start to realize the manga its a tragedy.

Also the Afternoon cover

Lack of interest by true scanlator groups I guess. There used to be months without chapters until the current translator picked it up.

Hope it changes with the anime but I doubt it.

This did not go as expected.
Still, it was nice to see Dia be an absolute badass and slice the moon man with her own broken limbs.

Am I being a retard or was Phos in the coma for 100 years?