Does this mean base form Vegito was already stronger than SSJ Red and probably on par with SSJ Blue Goku (after going...

Does this mean base form Vegito was already stronger than SSJ Red and probably on par with SSJ Blue Goku (after going SSJ2) when he fought Super Buuhan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_c4XflHLByc&t=366s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

After the SSG retcon, yes.

Why is she farting on Goku?

No. Kale and Caulifla are stronger than Buy arc Goku and Vegeta.

First of all, I'm excited to see new fusions.
Secondly, the potarar ear rings are against the rules. literally breaks the whole point goku and vegeta not fusing to beat jiren. Fuck I wanna see a Frieza/Goku fusion.

This excpet they are really not

No, its called power creep. And I am pretty sure he only went SSJ1.

Stronger than that actually, probably almost as strong as beerus

There will be no Vegetterott for the same reason there will be no canon Broly in U7.
Because those faggots want to push this entirely unmarketable dyke duo that no one likes and are throwing all of DB and Toriyama himself under the fucking bus to do it.

There's no point comparing PLs, the U6 dykes are as strong as the the merchandising department needs them to be
How they're still shitty, uncompelling, one-dimensional, cookie cutter anime trope characters after having 3 (T H R E E) whole episodes dedicated to nothing but them is what we really should be discussing here.

>There will be no Vegetterott for the same reason there will be no canon Broly in U7.
actually no, the reason there is no canon Broly is because WSJ forbids the use of pre-Beerus movie original characters on the manga.

They're going to bring back the plot point that Goku is weakened.

This desu.

I'm hoping they either bust out the fusion dance or that kefla isn't aware of the potara limit and jobs and loses the earrings and another duo gets a hold of them.

>Gohan/Piccolo
>Goku/Frieza
>Goku/Jiren x the autistic angels keeping them in the tournament

No, Kefla is stronger than Buu arc Vegito because Kale and Caulifla together are far stronger than Goku and Vegeta were.

Yes, them using potaras is fine because accessories are allowed if they're cool just like Roshi's jar.

Now can we please put a moratory on these questions?

Fusion would count as a technique so it's allowed.

reminder that son goku is even further beyond beautiful

Caulifa is probably weaker than Buu saga Goku seeing how she was unable to go SS3. She is probably about as strong as Buu saga Vegeta. Kale is almost as strong as SSG Goku. Since the potaras multiply power tens of times as stated by Vados, Kefla should be tens of times stronger than SSG Goku. Caulifa's power is not relevant.

Actually, I don't see why potaras should be banned, they aren't weapons or armor, just accesories.

This was a great shot. I loved this sequence. Goku's face is so expressive, the smug fuck.

Most things still point to Caulifla being much stronger than ss3 Goku. Goku almost got killed from a tap by Beerus but Caulifla is at least able to fight God power for a few minutes before reaching her limit. She also matched current ss2 Goku which is far above Buu arc ss3 Goku.

Me likey

The rules mean jack shit when the highest authority is a kid who will let anything slide as long as it’s shiny and cool and excites him

This, you can meme about Caulifla’s power all of you want but just the fact that Kale’s power is being multiplied on top of Caulifla’s power together makes for a fusion that is stupidly OP whether you like it or not.

Does anyone have the song that plays while ssb Goku fights Jiren? I had it once but haven't been able to find it since.

youtube.com/watch?v=_c4XflHLByc&t=366s
I was about to post it in this thread

Best dad

Oh I didn't know those were parts from the same song actually.

> Kale is almost as strong as SSG Goku
Headcanon, Kale has conflicting feats, so her actual power can't be determined.
>Cauli's power is not relevant
She's half the fusion and Elder Kai said that fusions have varying levels of effectiveness. It's impossible to put a group number on it without the old way of multiplying the two powers together.

Look at that fucking goober

It means nothing. They lost control of strength levels a long time ago (fucking Kuririn is in this tournament instead of Goten and Trunks).
They even forgot Bra existed in this shitty anime.
Super is just a giant mix of random bad asspulls
Everything is possible and nothing makes sense
I'm even surprised they didn't drag Yamchaa into this stupid tournament...

Bang

>watching dragonball for consistent powerlevels
are you retarded?

>They even forgot Bra existed

Just leave new fag

>Does this mean base form Vegito was already stronger than SSJ Red and probably on par with SSJ Blue Goku (after going SSJ2) when he fought Super Buuhan

Would not be surprising, we've seen multiple times that fusion is the most broken thing you can do to increase your power level, a fusion is orders of magnitude stronger than the people its made up of.

The more I look at it, the funnier it gets

>fucking Kuririn is in this tournament instead of Goten and Trunks
Yeah man wtf, why did they bring someone with years of experience instead of 2 dumb kids? It's like Toriyama thinks I want to watch fights with actual strategies instead of just constant yelling and ki blast spamming.
You powerlevel fags are pure cancer.

Let's see:
SSJR Goku > SSJB Goku
SSJB Goku >= Gohan Ultimate Form
Super Buu Gotenks slighty above Gohan Ultimate Form
Vegito > Super Buu Ultimate(Gohan absorbed)
Vegito >> SSJB Goku
It's pretty clear.

Kale is a fucking beast that tanked SSB Goku by herself and Caulifla has the potential to be stronger than Goku in the Buu arc. Comparing their fusion with Buu arc Vegetto it's not even fair

>forgot Bra existed
>they dedicated an episode to her birth
wat

BARA BARABARRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

dont worry gohan blanco will take care of her

>SSJB Goku >= Gohan Ultimate Form
>greater or equal

you that retarded user?

yes!

>Fuck I wanna see a Frieza/Goku fusion
how can he wear earring if he has no ears

if frost and frieza fused they would just insert the earrings directly into their donut holes

>he thinks there's a rational explanation to this rather than toriyama being a hack

Source?

But it's okay to make 2 dumb kids fight Buu.
Nice senpai.

>comparing a multiverse tournament that requires skill, strategy and brains with muh desperate last chance throw the kids at him
stop being dumb user.

Also we all know how gotenks vs buu ended

I hope we get more comfy locations like the Sacred world of the Kais in the next arc.

>Also we all know how gotenks vs buu ended
...as well as Gohan vs Buu? Goku & Gohan vs Cell? Vegetto vs Buu?

Why is Gohan being portrayed by a midget?

kids were too scared of the green slugman and kept crying so they had to compromise

I thought those things on the side of his head were ears. What the fuck are they then?

I think he means ear lobes to attach the potara to

>mfw if goku fused with Vegita after the god transformation in the SSG movie they could canonically defeat bills.

You could probably stick it on there

Okay someone tell me this. Is this Gohan blanco shit done by like a single person/youtube channel? Or is it like a collective meme where different people added different things to it?

Yet you never get that.

i think they're trying to meme it into existence.

i wouldn't be surprised if the next arc had UI gohan with white hair

you wouldn't understand

Grande padre being evil is a very popular spic theory.