asianwiki.com/Kamachi
ponycanyon.co.jp/intl/mp_pc/archive/kamachi.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This guy is a legend.

the madman

>paint the queen's boobs
With or without the brush?

LO is so CUTE, it's no wonder accel can't resist spoiling her

Chuuya may have the best art but Nogi is by far the best index mangaka right now.

I love Yomikawa/Yoshikawa's reactions to Accel falling for her cuteness.

I find it weird anyone could deny these two cohabiting ladies aren't lesbians

C U T E
U
T
E

The subtlety might be lost on people. Two adult women living together and raising some kids is quite the difference from the obnoxious dykes like Kuroko people are used to seeing. It's a relationship that doesn't exist for comedy or fetishes.

Carissa a best. A BEST.

I would disagree that it isn't done for fetishes. Much like things like OT19 having a student worry over a pregnant lady was part plot and part fetish

One could argue that their irrelevance is the reason why nobody can be sure if they're straight or not

Idol Chapter 18: mediafire.com/file/l1jyid16w2f1cxm/Idol 18.txt

Idol Chapter 19 + 19.5: mediafire.com/file/nyf7wu7v4dywbe3/Idol 19 19.5.txt

That completes Volume 2.

Thank you based js06

Kay so finished OT recently.

Why did Touma and Misaka not fuck yet.

>Queen of England
>Aqua fight
>Acell dropping into a French mother fucking war zon fighting robots!

this is why

Because the feelings are one-sided

At one point misaka had no feelings for him. She developed them after radio noise. Touma will develop his feelings once the world stops blowing up 24/7 around him and he has 5 seconds to think.

Wow I came to Sup Forums for the first time since early 2011 and shit this is the first thread I see.
Is index/raildex still a thing? What about the anime?

>Once Touma thinks about romance he'll love Misaka
>Not Othinus the girl who is propositioning him
Ok user

Oh its alive

Index LN is still going on, there are also 5 manga series with one more starting this month. Season 3 was also confirmed for 2018.

Link to Necessarius ss?

>with one more starting this month
I missed this, what new manga is starting?

Railgun got a second season and it was actually good, Season 3 soon. Index Season 3 soon.

The LN is light years ahead of everything else.

Toaru Majutsu no Virtual On. An adaptation of the crossover novel that released last year. Characters get killed in it.

Will this be in season 3

Did you translate and edit it yourself?

nyaa.si/view/929381

I swear to god if I see another mikoto post in my idol accel thread

It's just google translate

The images are so shit I question if the person posting them even likes Mikoto and is just falseflagging.

The Princess and Acqua fights will be, not sure what he means by the third one since Accel drops into Avignon after the fighting is over then bugs out straight away.

Mine google doesn't translate like that.

I hope season 3 is the end so i never see this fucking guys face

Thanks

I would vote for him.

This is absolutely silly. You can have criticism regarding the arc, but to make you believe he's trying to kill the series is silly.

This was the right way to go about it. Now if you only detailed why it was.

That's not his problem. He's been able to make it work in a great and coherent way while covering all the important details each time. That's on your and your preference of length.

NT17 was great and Kamachi made it longer because it warranted it and wrapped up and set up a lot. Authors don't suddenly decide how many pages something is. It provided fantastic development for Fran and Kamisato and that was the highlight for me. Says a lot when you consider something non important an SS.

Here a question is Othinus a virgin or not?

>meanwhile no one likes Fuyukawa anymore

>be fuyukawa
>delay railgun chapters for a year

Fuyukawa's problem are the delays and short chapters. The chapters themselves are fun and create interesting discussions.

What character would you like to play a role again in NT?
I would like Shutaura because there a lot of way you could which the whole aftermath which Meigo.

Like how would Shutaura act around Meigo friends?

An interesting topic was brought up I see, just how many side characters do you think will make the cut or but cut and why, I personally think people like Baba will make it in the game but I'm not sure for non combatants, side characters also don't necessarily need movesets or even to be fought in the volume they originated from, I can totally see the ninja characters having a "plot" in the open world

Chimera

Is he the Raildex Marco Rubio?

Wait a second, is kamachi just meming when he says latin? Is he just another white guy eating tacos?

Was late to last thread but had to reply.

More like the Raildex version of Alexander the Great from Type-Moon

Estelle and Shutaura would be my top picks for characters I want to see show up in LN. If Shutaura comes back, the confusion won't be a big deal since I only expect her to hang around Index and Touma, not the railgun cast.
If we're talking about characters that have already appeared in the LN, I want Thor to make his return. All those Aleisters are EXP waiting to be claimed.

Let's discuss just how ridiculously close Touma is to Misaka in universe

Some people believe that Thor will show up in the Virtual-On game crossover because Virtual-On still to be something that Thor would like to do

Katze is based though

where is the key?

I will give him the facial hair, we need more grizzly presidents.

I like Fuyukawa. My rating is
1. Haimura
2. Fuyukawa
3. Every body else

No you didn't have to. What happens in a thread stays in a thread

Won't make it
Combination lock swordsman
That guy with pychokenisis
Skogsfru
Nameless god
Most of gremlin

It wouldn't surprise me, it's a good way to make him popular too.

>how ridiculously close
Not close enough

Thor and Ollerus

I did. My Kamachi defense senses override anything else.

kill the fairy soon

I'd like to see more of Thor, but we did just see him a few volumes ago, so maybe more Stiyl or Gunha

Well Skogsfru probably would've had a chance if not for the fact that everything about her just might make her banned from vidya

OR MORE THADSOR

Fiamma, Gunha, knight leader

Speak english

I AM

Speak it better

I CANT

I think these will be in but not playable.
Hrunting knight leader
Danslief marian
Most of Byouri's forms, she might get one. Like index and kazakiri
Aiwass
Enshuu

>Aiwass
I highly doubt Aiwass will get into the game

Well...

Main series of LNs stands at 41 books now

Accel got his own gaiden manga, and a spinoff manga

Index S3 coming 2018, Railgun S3 and/or Accel anime may also be planned.

Kamachi set a record for 25 consecutive monthly LN publications.

Niang niang a cute

Mikoto will be in same grade and school as touma by the third part of the series, screen cap this

Then she will graduate and leave AC without Touma.

The film begins in Takasaki City, Gunma Prefecture back in the mid 1970s. Kamachi Yamada (Shinya Taniuchi), a junior high school student, always said "24 hours is way too short for a day." He just couldn't find enough time to fulfill his cravings for drawings, poems, and music that never ceased to inspire him. Being a youth who can push his back with his own hands, he declared that he enter Japan's most prestigious university straight on graduation. He also wrote down that he would rise up to the top of the global music scene.

But his ambitions stumbled on a hitch when he failed to get into an elite high school. He took some comfort when his mentor (Tomoro Taguchi) said "students trying to enroll into a good school are competing with other humans. But genuine artists are putting up a challenge against the God."

While studying at a cram school, Kamachi hit it off with Takashi, and soon after had a fateful encounter with Yoko (Fumiko Himeno), who was nicknamed "sweet pearl." Kamachi told Takashi one day "I must be with something beautiful," meaning that he wants to become friends with her.

Unable to resist his longings for her, he dared to confess how much he loved her. Kamachi held out his hand for a handshake, which Yoko shook back after saying "just being casual friends would be not so bad." This was the happiest day of his life.

Thanks

I think Enshuu might be playable if they go for the gimmick of having the ability to copy a opponents melee style

There's actually no way Aiwass WONT get into the game even if he's cutscene only

What the fuck is this?

20 years later, Shun (Hiroki Nakadoi), who spends his days holed up in his own room, puts up a Web site to recruit those who want to go to what he calls "another world" with him. He is the son of Takashi, who is now a practicing doctor. The Web site receives visits of Miyuki (Akane Osawa) and Yuichi (Keita Furuya). They are students who are studying at a cram school where Yoko (Fumi Dan) teaches. Miyuki buys a sleep-inducing drug from Shun. After taking some of the drugs she falls almost unconscious, but is saved by Yoko. Yoko then tells Miyuki how passionately Kamachi loved her, how hard he was trying to live out his own life, memories she has been putting deep in the back of her mind for so long.

Back in 1977, the day Kamachi learned that he had been admitted into the high school was also the day when Kamachi was told by Yoko "Maybe we can't be friends forever." Heartbroken Kamachi was given encouraging words from his best pal, Kosuke (Akira Kagimoto) "You know, no one is so sure about their future however rosy it looks now." Kamachi nodded in agreement. He ended 17 years of his life due to electric shock while playing guitar that summer. Yuichi suddenly disappears with a message "I will do something big with drugs." Yoko goes after him into downtown Shibuya. Kamachi's words "You should live your life to the full" keeps echoing in the air all the while.

it seems to be a film asianwiki.com/Kamachi
but he seems to be using it as a shitpost i don't know.

Apparently this.
ponycanyon.co.jp/intl/mp_pc/archive/kamachi.html

>copy a opponents
No then she'd be garbage, and it wouldnt be accurate either, she'll just have different styles she cycles through for different Kiharas and/or Touma

which is best?

If Kamachi had gotten to follow his original plans so that the volumes would all follow the pattern "A Certain ____ ____", what would the volume names be?

None of them

Third panel should be this.