m.youtube.com/watch?t=596s&v=RVd0kWmEAwM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WqytVfXUwBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cTVrwtTg0D8
youtube.com/watch?v=l8E_Ng90640
youtube.com/watch?v=i7Gkh_9hyi8
youtube.com/watch?v=PfIS___NgAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=lZCjsa-31B4

Holy fuck I remember that, Jesse is based as fuck. I think the most cringe inducing thing is when niggers cannot understand that children out of wedlock is retarded and needs to be curbed.

Bonus clip one: niggers know nothing about politics
m.youtube.com/watch?t=596s&v=RVd0kWmEAwM

Bonus clip 2: he calls a spic reporter racist for trying to get a bias interview during the la riots
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WqytVfXUwBQ

Correction on clip 2 it was prop 187 in cali

Jesse is based as fuck. I thought the title of the first video I linked was misleading but he really does tell that guy most black people are mentally retarded lol

he does well
he has a level of charisma because he is so deadpan and direct. basically he knows to be direct with these animals. but i would stop well short of saluting him

As far as the black community goes he deserves a fucking salute. BOND is great program and should be encouraged.

right but that's my hangup on the whole thing. of course he deserves to be saluted relative to other blacks, but i personally draw the line when it comes to saluting blacks unless they are VERY high-functioning blacks, and i don't think he is

he calls Trump "the great white hope"

top fucking lel

Well I think encouraging and supporting anyone that is trying to fix the black family is a good thing. Healthy black families with fathers probably have a better chance of creating high functioning blacks.

I couldnt get past 2 minutes

anyone trying to fix the black community is wasting their time. we have been trying to fix the black community for many decades. they can't exist with subsidies they can't exist with any hands-off/subsidize approach
they need to be put in their place. just like a dog is way happier and more comfortable if he understands who the master is, blacks must be informed of the racial heirarchy and controlled accordingly. this is the only way they will strive, and there is a historical precedent for it

a dog pulling its master and walking ahead of it is not a happy dog. it is a confused dog and it will lash out because it can't find the alpha. a dog must always walk behind its master just as a black must always strictly adhere to the wishes of the stronger races

A quick look at all the retarded white supremacists from america who suck trump's daily on this board is enough to say he's right.

I mean the black guy Jesse, who is a Trump supporter, is calling him the great white hope. In a positive way. Its just weird.

If we go the full ethnostate route I want to give the black community an intact family so they don’t care me running back inside of 10 years before we have the appropriate border control to keep them in their containment zone.

youtube.com/watch?v=cTVrwtTg0D8
>"so are you a shlut?"

youtube.com/watch?v=l8E_Ng90640

watch Jesse piss off some beta male liberal white boy.

Ty Barnett is one of the retarded blacks.

czech'd

Attached: 1521323891519.jpg (800x600, 110K)

>so you iz saying white people didn't invent slavery of blacks n shiiet, nor were detrimental to africa, nor responsible for the negative stereotypes of africans, and we iz ignant?
Das rite. This guy Jesse is talking to should realize that africans enslaved eachother and sold eachother as slaves for several thousand years. And the ones that sold his ancestors to the americans weren't any different. They were niggers that had put his ancestors in chains and sold them to the highest bidder. The arabs streamlined this african invention with the rise of islam. But the negative stereotypes of africans and africans being synonymous with slaves is old knowledge for the middle easterners. See the Egyptian empire was a middle eastern colony operating in africa, utilizing its vast ressources, it wasn't african built. This is also very clear how pissed off the middle easterners were about the niggers invading egypt in a time of great weakness and decline and we wuz'ing as pharaos in the 25th dynasty, so they took it back about 100 years later, it'd be like if the animals took over the zoo, this began what is known as the egyptian late period.

Essentially blacks invented and spearheaded black on black slavery, it continues to this day, and europeans/whites were the last to engage in purchasing of black slaves, and the first to abolish owning black slaves. And the problem was actually not the europeans, it was the african slave traders in west africa that actually in some cases refused to stop selling their fellow niggers to the highest bidder, because it was too profitable for them, so they continued this long standing african tradition.

Attached: arabs_on_africans2.png (1053x753, 79K)

You mean the Jewiest Jew from Jewtown David Pakman?

I dont know who he is

Maybe he just uses it to trigger people

>white guy
>jewish
I see that as usual people are confused. White means european, that's what it meant in the US who invented the term white and black to separate european from african. Essentially white = european. It doesn't mean white as in white complexion. In europe it's simply called a dane, or a german or a frenchman or an irishman or an englishman or whatever. But ofcourse all european subgroups. Now you can expand it to mean everyone with a hint of a white complexion, and that's fine but that's a little bit different because you're lumping all kinds of different groups of people together under one label. It'd be like starting to lump some south americans in under the label black and pretend they're black/african because they have somewhat of a dark brown complexion.

Attached: white_nationalism.png (1193x156, 53K)

Attached: arabs_on_africans.png (1038x549, 56K)

>all european subgroups
then you cant break it down by state, as ireland and britons have the same blood

youtube.com/watch?v=i7Gkh_9hyi8
I always wonder what egyptians and middle easterners who are connected to the lineages of the pharaoes and ancient egyptians that established a colonial empire in africa (the egyptian empire)/same haplogroups. Feel about how niggers pretend that they were them, and also that somehow someone else is responsible for niggers enslaving eachother for millennia and selling them to other people or eachother.

Attached: africans_describe_by_middle_easterners.jpg (1319x1174, 175K)

>then you cant break it down by state, as ireland and britons have the same blood
The point is europeans share similar lineages, particularly west europeans are closer to eachother than to east europeans. But all are combined a umbrella group we call europeans. African tribes are also similarly different from eachother, but they know they are all africans. So you can obsess all you want about how little or much you want to box it, as long as we agree on the overall category, we can always identify subgroups within it. But at end of the day, european is not middle eastern, african is not south american and so on.

Attached: scientific_achievements.jpg (600x519, 34K)

>CAN I BE CLEAR
always with this shit

This one is great
youtube.com/watch?v=PfIS___NgAs

>You didnt answer the question you went black female on me, you went nasty
>When you say I went "black female on you" what did you mean?
>You know how black females like you have a nasty personality?

I like this guy