Black Americans

How come African-Americans have such weird names?

I can understand why they would want to differentiate themselves from white Americans and not take "slave names" but why this ridiculous invented shit? Why not take dignified African names instead?

Also plz no racism, I have nothing against black people and have liked every one I have ever met.

Attached: 1452125881050.jpg (400x225, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNjuyjWaAp0
youtube.com/watch?v=o-3q0e-ZRsg
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtu.be/DaJqXtziMDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a joke name, like the old slave names. Turns out they liked the old slave names, I guess.

>dignified
>Africa
Wew

i was just telling a buddy the other day that inside of 9 months we will see a lot of tar babies being born with the name "wakanda" or some derivative

Honestly, most of the time they are just made up or they use words like "destiny" or "precious" I have heard more than one H.R. director say that if they read an outrageous hood sounding name on a resume, into the trash it goes.

they're very insecure and take names from cultures and institutions they perceive as 'better'/classier. that's why the names are all a weird mash up of Greek, Roman, French, corporate brands or straight adjectives.

drug users think they have the greatest ideas

Attached: 175.jpg (400x558, 29K)

Because the want to be edgy like whites, but use weird spelling instead of ancient names.

I always check other and every google search for my name is an african american guy.
no responses.
the times I put white
I get responses

Kek

Attached: 1511730232115.jpg (560x560, 70K)

Its avout being unique and standing out from everyone else.

Ive seen

>Jasmean
>Jazzmin
>Jasmaneek
>Jazmun
>Jazmona

Then they get monikers in thier tween years.
>Jamal Jackson Jr III aka Pookie

wakanda dignified names should they take instead?

Attached: 1517043391349.jpg (907x905, 228K)

Attached: 214.jpg (1200x900, 243K)

>Also plz no racism, I have nothing against black people and have liked every one I have ever met.
The absolute state of Britain

I'm an expert on this because I asked a black guy the same question... here is what he said...

>black people name their kids weird shitty names because they want their kids to have some Afro-Centric name, but they don't have a fucking clue about Africa, so they make up names that don't sound white.

These people are blacks. Not african americans. Elon Musk is African American.

Attached: 1517043440692m.jpg (1024x988, 78K)

Wakeesha, Wakaiton, Buba...

i live in ireland, my nig'nog neighbours child is called destiny, its a boy, its not an american thing its a black thing

Fair enough. Doesn't really surprise anyone.

Attached: 213.jpg (768x1024, 97K)

Attached: 1517043538325.jpg (500x670, 62K)

The you roll and get Keisha, and she stabs you to death on your sleep.

Attached: 1469759522345.jpg (576x418, 57K)

They are like children who take pride in their shitty macaroni picture. But then never make or do anything of note after.
We wuz kangz is an excellent example.
Flat earth tier thinking, and too stupid and obtuse to realize that it was all a joke to begin with...

Attached: 1517043509897.png (864x362, 643K)

Why the fuck are there niggers in Ireland?

She cute tho

Just a niggers, they have 63 iq and this all what they can do

>dignified African names
I cna't make that clicking noise in a name no matter what I do, o I'm glad we don't get those kinds of names. D'Antron it is I guess

>b
Africans, loads have came in over the last 20 years since our economy took off and its a welfare state

Yeah, blacks are really great. Wouldn't want to offend them.

Attached: 1517043802262.jpg (960x960, 146K)

Enjoy extinction I guess
What a fucking disaster the white race has become

Attached: 212.jpg (513x392, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rNjuyjWaAp0

you know why, right?
she doesn't have black features. every time it's this same thing. her nose is relatively narrow for a black and her lips are balanced with her face. false eyelashes and heavy makeup

i dont find her attractive, but i want you to realize why it is that you find her attractive, and it's because she doesn't really look black

Stanqueefa Delong Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=o-3q0e-ZRsg
this nigga is "irish", which makes a joke of integration since he grew up here and all he raps about is drugs bitchs and nigga this n that. no matter where they are they revert to type

Yeah, idc WHY I find her cute. That is immaterial. I just do.

Are your women creating mongrel niglets with them often?

The answer lies in one word: Ghetto. People are a product of their environment.

In the hood lies a set of values and cultures that are completely different from the "civilized" world. If you're in the hood, understanding and living by them is the difference between being a victim and a victor.

I've spoken to a lot of folks in a lot of hoods and the mentality is always the same. It's fitting in as survival instinct.

Attached: 15x1no6.png (1280x720, 1.57M)

They want to feel like they still have their African "culture" but in reality don't have any idea what Africa is like

>People are a product of their environment
And their genetics.

underrated

It's simple. All of black culture is about primarily 2 things.
(1)Looking cool and getting attention (from lack of father figure growing up)
(2) Rejecting white culture and society as a whole and never conforming (this one is a bit more complicated to explain but stems from the media bs that is sold to them by hollywood/music industry/ media/ and politicians.

So jaykwanda, you will know right away exactly the type of family she came from. They reject white culture (aka polite society that speaks english properly) and tries to get as much attention and cool points as they can. Would make sorting resumes out for the best candidates much easier.

>Why not take dignified African names instead?
They can't read, so they can't look up any African names or read about any African tribes. They think they were either "French slaves" or Egyptian kings, despite the fact that most came from West African slave trading empires. That's why their names sound like weird attempts at French words mixed with made up words they think sounds Egyptian. Also, when you have such extremely low IQ, you have no idea what sounds foolish and what sounds dignified. Other niggers aren't going to care or notice because they're retarded too.

Attached: schweitzer.jpg (1104x800, 764K)

Nigcroogitus Blaquoogibus DeFelontrell Wilkins

Attached: party6.webm (320x400, 2.94M)

niggers name their garbage after shit they can't afford. Diamond, gold, rent, ect.

KILL ALL NIGGER CHIMPS NOW

Attached: eJwVzFEOgyAMgOG7cABoKdLWyxiiBl1UiLCnZXefe_3z5f-Y932Y0Wy91zY6t-xtLvdiWy93yqvNpeRjTXVvdi6nS72neTvXqzdH (553x573, 94K)

>plz explain why niggers give their children retarded names
>no raycism

Pick one.

>9 mo
How about now? I saw a baby girl Wakanda yesterday at the DMV.

Saved. That's a good one.

some, not alot, mostly low teir gutter trash and fatties. but im sure in 20 years it will be way worse. I saw recently a nigger tinker(gypsy) hybrid, jesus i knew then our land is doomed

Exhibit A.

Attached: ebonics.jpg (1000x800, 313K)

"parent" as an occupation. Like "home-owner". Why not put "oxygen-breather" or "subjected to gravity"?

>Faggut
what

It was an interview at an elementary school...
Being ignorant does not help.
Please think before speaking.

She's a stay at home mom, raisin them babies she had with the State. Don't be sexist.

Pretty soon they'll start using emojis and symbols. Taqui$sha.

>le'genius
Must be the brother to these two

Attached: 1432913546381.png (769x791, 161K)

He doesn't want to be in prison user. The UK is making examples of people and he's most likely scared to say what he thinks.

Attached: 1520987869984.png (1320x785, 1.6M)

You have to go back.

Its hilarious that liberals hate "redneck right wingers" for being "caveman tier stupid", but they put niggers that are literally Grogs on a pedestal. The cognitive dissonance must be intense.

Attached: grog.jpg (211x239, 8K)

Only about 2% of Brits are black and many of them are African, not slave-descendents with that horrible inferiority-complex and resultant aggression. Most of them are pretty cool.

as i always say when I see tthis, based. I like his point on "enslaved by hiphop and gangster culture." Also, he's a Texasfag, which uplifts our reputation a bit

hi trayvon, hows life in bongistan

Attached: 215.jpg (450x340, 25K)

Jesus, it would take about thirty seconds on Google to come up with traditional African names.

Black people....

Attached: 1449697160660.jpg (639x451, 89K)

no i said inside of 9 months
there will be a wakanda boom, no doubt

...are actually just real life orks

Attached: 1481510676712.png (603x428, 382K)

You can literally switch your point around and it applies to you as well

Do they do that in Canada too? I vaguely imagined them with Scottish names. Do they behave badly in Canada?

the only black guy I ever met is called David

That's what happens when there is only the mother to name the child

>You have to go back.

Why do white girls who grow up around blacks emulate the culture seamlessly?

Attached: onetime.gif (636x360, 797K)

I think she misspelled Eureka...

Attached: music.jpg (1582x1627, 580K)

>not slave-descendents with that horrible inferiority-complex and resultant aggression
Blacks have disproportionately high crime rates in the UK too, so that's not right. The aggression is genetic, not psychological.

youtu.be/DaJqXtziMDg

LOL no sweetie, not statistically. Your average nigger IQ in the US is 80-85. The average white IQ is 105-109. A full standard deviation, that's why it's easy to find a typical retarded nigger, but you have to look hard to find a nigger-tier white. Sorry, sweetie.

Attached: maoa_genes.jpg (1136x2200, 812K)

Shaking your ass isn't "culture", anyone with an ass can do it.

Attached: rareflagthread.png (427x21, 3K)

>Inta has difficulty in school but with assistance in the classroom she is sure to catch up
I am sure to be named the starting quarterback of the New England Patriots.

I'll come cheer for you user

>She is niggerfat.

you probably don't want to start talking about IQ

Attached: Political ideology- IQ.jpg (590x472, 22K)

Not all niggers are black.

LOL no I definitely do

Attached: LIBTARDS-BTFO-IQ-SO-LOW.jpg (666x816, 611K)

I dont know, this black guy i work is named LeJoseph and the old Filipinos call him LeJossip and he gets mad.

True, some are brown

Thanks, bongbro. Maybe I'll sign with Jacksonville so you can see a game in person.

How come african americans are apes

Oh-ho, I remember that thread. Poor kids.

Your image has nothing to do with IQ..

>AH'M DA BIGGEST SO I'Z IN CHARGE
>FIRST OF DA MONTH? YA NIGGAZ KNOW WHAT DAT MEANS?
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Attached: ja87zo1_9536.jpg (480x355, 15K)

LaQueefer

LOL! Yeah, cause all those inner city blacks are soooOOooOoo smart!

Attached: #333.jpg (320x320, 27K)

More like food, heat, and reliable transportation