You have 3 1 terraton bombs

You have 3 1 terraton bombs.
Where do you deploy them for the good of humanity?

>1 at the Oscar's
>2 at the golden globes
>3 at the hajj

Attached: 1511678009169.jpg (280x373, 25K)

Put them all in China and watch all the liberal shills suddenly go silent on this board

All 3 on Japan lad.
The last time we nuked them with two little bombs they came up with degeneracy and fucked up culture that is second to none. Imagine we nuke them with 3 big ones, the results would be degeneracy that are so far off the charts we would need a new term for it.

Switzerland, Tel Aviv, and London

California
Tel Aviv
Brussels

Brussels, DC, Mecca

Deep in my ass.

1.Isreal
2.just west of isreal
3. Just a little west of that one.

Possibly to redirect an asteroid (etc) into orbit around earth or another planet for future mining. Kinda big risks involved.
Perhaps highly advanced civilisations and beings are sending us materials to stockpile akin to feeding crumbs to ants so that we may one day surpass some theoretical physical singularity consumption limits and/or thresholds.
There is an asteroid belt though isn't there.
However, it could eventuate that if we redirect a celestial object that we have changed the collective floating void machinery and altered or caused an artificial error in the god equation.

Attached: portal2-lab-rat-part-1.jpg (610x294, 206K)

Youneed to be 18 to post on this website

dude
DUDE
dude
DUUUUUDE
dude

Yeah, I know.
Another pointless leaf shitpost everyone.

London, Brussels and Jerusalem would solve 99.9% of the world's problems.

What did water ever done to you, are you from Flint

Israel, Egypt, and Washington DC

World peace.

1. Israel
2. Commiefornia
3. Serbia

Just a little to the west. Winds blow w/e, and a teraton would be more than enough to flatten all of isreal. Thats 1000 mega tons. The szar bomba, the most powerful nuclear weapon ever detonated was only 50 megatons. It turned 20 square miles to glass (figurativly)

1TT is too big and impractical for surface detonations. Give me 100 x 1MT and I would take out key cities/sites with it.

This for you. Also, be nice or ill start telling people it was france that invented the frit.

dude.

1 teraton is a hemisphere-sized bomb

Attached: 40502815-high-angle-view-of-young-man-playing-basketball-view-from-above-hoop-of-man-shooting-basket (1300x866, 175K)

Do you idiots realize how energetic a single teraton is?

Bilderberg conference.
Trilateral commission conference.
Council on Foreign relations conference.

congratulations goyim enjoy your new freedom.

Hollywood, Brussels, Mecca

Wrong. 1 teraton is 1000000 megatons.

dude
u
d
e

stop

Mecca
Tehran
Medina

Attached: CI-bQhFUAAAYiuj.jpg (600x388, 63K)

dude. stop.

Yurp, you right. I forgot about giga. Well shit looks like peace in the middle east, and a massive reduction in glass prices.

dude.

Not necessarly. That would just be the yield, but yeah one would be like the earth getting slammed by a mile wide asteroid.

This solves nothing.
The Arab/Muslim problem is not in Mecca or any other symbolic place, it's in the oil the West needs.

Vatican
Jerusalem
Mecca

I had to google 'golden globes' to even...

dude.

stop

Israel:
Jerusalem
Tel Aviv
Haifa

Saudi Arabia:
Mecca
Medina
Riyadh

Turkey:
Istanbul or Ankara

Iran:
Tehran

Europe:
London (City of London)
Brussels
Paris
Frankfurt (Financial Center) or Berlin (Center of Power)

United States:
Financial District, Manhattan, NYC
Washington, D.C. (Between White House and Pentagon)
Boston (Financial District)
Hollywood, Los Angeles
San Francisco (Financial District)
Chicago Loop, Chicago

India (just for fun):
Mumbai
Delhi
Bangalore

The rest:
Africa, big 3rd world population centers

Attached: Download.jpg (290x174, 6K)

Each one of OP's nukes would be equivalent to a rock weighing 20,920,000,000,000 kilograms traveling at 71,999.958419994 kilometers per hour. That's gonna fuck shit up for hundreds of miles around the target zone. Good luck not causing an apocalypse with that.

Attached: 1513381950763.png (444x440, 96K)

>terraton

So a 1,000 megaton bomb?

Jebus dude, I don't think you could deploy those anywhere without fucking the whole planet.

Attached: strangelove disturbed.jpg (320x240, 22K)

stop

dude

weight isn't measured in kilograms

The yield is comically impractical and most likely a global killer. Also, most of the energy would radiate off into space.

>Switzerland
but why?

1,000,000 megatons.

The fireball would have a radius of over 170 kilometers, and the airblast would extend to a radius of nearly 1000 kilometers. I can't imagine how much heat would be released into the atmosphere from these nukes.

Attached: oq59N55.gif (909x511, 1.92M)

dude

They're having nigger bike week in my state soon, so at least two would be placed there.

How do you even deploy these? With a fucking handcart?

You know what I mean fucker.

Where do you think the Omega Kikes hang out and hide their gold?

stop

He never actually said it was a nuke. Maybe it's just a really, really heavy anvil.

The Vatican three times.