Why are gun fags such hypocrites?

Why are gun fags such hypocrites?

>Be nice to students or they might become school shooters!
Ok.
>Be nice to muslims or they might become terrorists
REEEEEEE FUCK MUSLIMS!!!! GAY JEW-OWNED LIBERAL MUSLIMS SYMPATHIZERS!!!!

Attached: 28577916_197980387467609_5380937854158257050_n[1].jpg (750x570, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be nice to them when they are kids
>fuck your feelings snowflakes when they are adults
The way it should be. Adults don't need to be coddled.

i want to shove him into a locker and give him a swirlie

Attached: 1518999342080.png (400x333, 91K)

>The way it should be. Adults don't need to be coddled.

uh-huh. I know you wouldn't be posting this if you were in the hood. You'd be in the fetal position posting "adults need love too".

We like whites and not browns. Could you really not decipher that?

Why would I go to a nigger infested area in the first place? I have no desire and no reason to be around niggers. The way it should be.

That's also called being a hypocrite

You don't CHOOSE to be a kid.
You can choose to worship a pedophile though.

>It's ok to coddle young boys and make them into bitches

soyboy detected

ok. So just say adults do need to be coddled and then we can derail into why you would go to the hood. I won't argue that point. I know you wouldn't be in the hood.

dude what the fuck happened to this dude.

he used to be funny

Are you ignorant or an idiot?
Cultural and religious motives have generational development behind them. If you are nice you will set them on their own path. Lead by example by creating good cultures and good values. Shooters are either broken biologically or broken psychologically. If it's the latter, being friendly and nice is a gateway to injecting your values through example.

Now really think and determine the outcomes with examples between these two classes of individuals.

>okay so just agree with me
Nope. Adults who feel that they need to be coddled and their precious feelings should be protected are: soyboys, feminists, Muslims, kikes and niggers. Basically, all groups with a victim mentality and a chip on their shoulder.

Parents need to be better at teaching their children that how they treat people can potentially have deadly consequences. I'm not justifying school shooters actions, but maybe these kids who carry out these shootings would have thought twice if they weren't outcasts. It's a good practice to get into for adult life, because as an adult if you're mean and nasty to people, they might come back and kill you.

>I like good things and not bad
Uh, not too hypocritical honestly.

>School shooters kill people because they don't want to live anymore

>Terrorism is based on your political/religious beliefs. You don't get bullied into it you retarded faggot

Just say you like dick, and then we can derail into why you take it up the ass on the regular. I won't argue that point. I know you love taking it up the ass.

Why you always talking about loving dicks up the ass?

Yes. Im sure bombing the shit out of muslim nations has nothing to do with the rise of terrorist groups. That would seem like bullying to me

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

I'm sorry, did you just compare actual war between countries with kids getting bullied on the internet?

GTFO and never come back

Why are you always talking about fetal positions and coddling people like they're children?

Parents

Thats whats missing along with parenting.

The left, since the 60s, has tried to destroy the nuclear family in order to create lemmings and sheep that vote only one way. They succeeded in the black community.

Look at the last CDC report that shows 78% of black keeds are born out of wedlock and 52% of the mothers do not know who the father is.

>An actual outcast and victim is comparable to "the barista at Starbucks used the wrong pronoun"

Attached: 1518114988169.jpg (668x1024, 95K)

Yes? If anything, one group has a legitimate excuse for their behavior. The other doesn't.