When did you edgelords realised that Islam was actually closer to your conservative values than anything else?

When did you edgelords realised that Islam was actually closer to your conservative values than anything else?

Attached: IFSHAN605496_4590495.jpg (803x1200, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lB8OUE_QUMs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sutherland_(academic)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the thing with iranian girls, they are high maintenance, their fathers are constantly looking to undermine you, and their noses are funky.

That is why i married a big boobed bosnian girl

Also poltards secretly envying islam is nothing new, in fact it is their foundation belief

Most Westerners are just conservative larpers. They love their liberties too much to accept full Shariah.

Muslim men and virgin whites are so similar, what's rare and beautiful are intelligent women who can have a difficult conversation without becoming emotional or without making it personal by attacking their opponent. This isn't Muslim women, they're either so indoctrinated into silence or they're "proud people of colour" and get abrasively offended at everything.

I'm not a perfect conservative, I'm definitely not a SJW either, somewhere in the middle there's a state we missed where men start judging women by standards that go beyond appearances. The future is technocratic and we need to start appreciating true intelligence in women, which is rare as fuck.

The Iranian women I've met literally can't remain in the same room as me, although I think they thought I was Jewish.

I'm quite impressed by Indian women, kind of like western men and the exact opposite of western women, the standards expected of Indian women are intense and they become amazing people because of it.

Western women are just princesses who can do no wrong. Islamic women are taught everything they do is wrong no matter what it is. Indian women are the sweet middle spot.

Arabs are unironically based

Attached: 1514961138408.jpg (666x1024, 74K)

Indian women don't groom themselves m8

We despise authoritarians, either you or the crazy SJW. Both get the bullet

Oh fugg :'DDDDD

sounds legit.

Attached: sun_city_by_adimono-d3ilh4q.png (1024x597, 1.19M)

Where's muhammad?

fuck off desert cultist

I love how Jews made Memri in order to translate Arabic news and to make muslims look bad, BUT THEN ENDED UP BACKFIRING CUZ ITS HILARIOUS AND TRUE.

kek.

Attached: 1512708788540.webm (688x371, 2.66M)

They shower but don't wear makeup. Only Indian men really stink.

Regardless, if a woman is going to be great at STEM, it's almost definitely going to be an Indian woman. They're smart people, clearly the smartest women and white men are the smartest men, mixing the two would create a race of super geniuses which is more important than looks any day and especially in the coming technocracy.

You can say, well what about east Asians. I've found east Asian girls either like you and then become incapable of conversation, or they don't like you and suddenly you're a horny white man with yellow fever. I'm just not impressed by the social skills of Asians and their intelligence is, in my opinion, extremely overrated.

But whatever, I've made my point. You should be looking for the most intelligent person you can find that's within an acceptable range of physical attractiveness. Intelligence should be the only characteristic you should care about, everything else is whatever you can live with.

This

When did I realize Fubu is better than Nike?

Nice advertising cuckie.

>cant drink czech beer or polish vodka
>cant smoke cigarettes
>cant eat fucking pork!
>cant fuck every week at least one silesian slut from parties
>accepting kike religion and multiculturalism these aint conservative values.

This will not work very well ahmed.

>fell for the jewgarette
>talks about following a kike religion that states that Jews are the worst scum of earth

I have nothing against islam.

Its the shitskins that are the problem.

Ofc, if Islam was a white religion it wouldn't be this messy

Fun fact: Muhammad was white. Abu Bakr and Aisha were gingers

>Abu Bakr and Aisha were gingers
Lmao source?

Faggots like you try to sell bullshit like islam....

Muslims need violence to adhere to said values
Europeans follow the Christian values because they respect law and order.... Muslims don't respect shit... that's why they need to be met with violence, just like nihilist niggers!

>argues the conservatism of islam
>pic is of an unvovered face harlot

Get real.

Ah yes it's the Christcuck brigade again "we are peace n love n shiet"
Christianity used to be violent and thus uncucked until it got jewed pretty hard to the point that now it accepts LGBT people

My conservative belief system doesn’t involve beheading anyone who doesn’t conform to my ideals. I was raised more to believe in the golden rule. I tend to avoid conflict and not push my beliefs on others. That’s why Islam is something I’ll never understand.
Your post was vague. What do you find so similar?

source?

>unvovered face harlot
while
>her body is covered
>her hair is covered

>My conservative belief system doesn’t involve beheading anyone who doesn’t conform to my ideals
The amount of retardation in this sentence.

Sage and remember to muhammad

A couple major problems with Islam:
Jihad
Sharia Law
Forcible proselytization
Disdain for nonbelievers

>Jihad
How is it a problem to use violence to defend you?
>Sharia Law
What Sharia (not law)? Sharia law isn't a monolith.
>Forcible proselytization
Nowhere in Islam dawa' has to be forced on anyone
>Disdain for nonbelievers
It's a monotheism

>A couple major problems with Islam:
>Jihad
>Sharia Law

And everyone hates them

forget to mention muhammad

Muslims are complete niggers for the most part, they continue to join groups like IS without realizing who stands behind them

anybody listen to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=lB8OUE_QUMs

Funny how you can’t justify anything. I took your comments at face value, and responded with honesty. You respond by attempting to shut down communication and belittle.
Clearly my beliefs are nothing similar to yours.

anyone who doesn't want to kill non christians is a cuck
again anyone who doesn't want to kill non christians is a cuck

You just stated that beheading was the only required way to solve issues, how do you want me to answer seriously to that?

Mormons do it better.

Islam must be destroyed once and for all. Demon religion founded by a demon, spread by monstrous"people"

Another one of the
>they’re traditionalist so they must be perfect for you posts
Two extremely different cultures mate would never work

t. the best goyim

>Broke: White Sharia

>Woke: White Shinto

>the future is technocratic

Not in the EU it isn't. New Public Management has been dominant for the last like 30 years.

No, I didn’t say that. I said my beliefs aren’t to behead those who disagree with my ideals. I could post hundreds of Islamic beheadings because of a different thought process. The Middle East has been in constant war since Mohamed died because people believe in the wrong kind of Islam.
If a student from the Middle East comes to America, they are generally left alone. If an American goes to the Middle East, they are usually tortured. Muslims can come here, and not be harassed. If Americans go to the Middle East, they generally are isolated to a compound not to be killed.
It’s not absurd. It’s reality. I can find countless examples of peaceful teachers traveling to the Middle East to study history, and being kidnapped and held for years. Yet you can’t find Muslims who travel here to study and have similar experiences.
The foundation of those experiences highlights the cultural differences in the bassis of those conflicting beliefs systems. Conservatives don’t believe in caputure and torture of Muslims for political grandstanding. The inverse is historical fact.

Never did, because I like seeing a girls hair and her wearing a dress, not a fucking trash bag.

Not really an arguments and demons aren't real, neither is your god. Good day.

Islam is retarded and so are you

Attached: 1517421580918.jpg (1080x1349, 164K)

Muslims are the golems Jews dreamt up. Islam is a Jewish creation. Creating soulless beasts that will do their bidding.

Im a leftist ex-Muslim

If that was true, liberals would hate Muslims and pull out all stops to attack them

>suicide bombing
>rape women
>rape children

100% conservative

>Muslims are the golems Jews dreamt up. Islam is a Jewish creation. Creating soulless beasts that will do their bidding.

/tg/ is >>>> that way

Attached: 1503562381891.png (500x616, 374K)

Let's just be serious for 1 second, Islam, just like any serious religion (in opposition to the corrupted piece of trash religions that poltards adopt) will condemn all of you losers (with the exception of a very few, perhaps?), you stand no chance and you are not part of Islam. Keep laughing at Islam all you want, no real muslim cares because he knows the fate (and faith) of such people.

Your "conservative values" are far from being as righteous and legitimate as you claim.

To follow up and substantiate, here’s one of my earliest memories of Islam. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sutherland_(academic)
I grew up in the town Thomas Sutherland was from. I grew up wondering why would people kidnap a teacher who’s only fault was being on the wrong side of the earth. The only answer is Islam. Oddly enough you don’t find Americans kidnapping Muslims and detaining them for years for their beliefs.

Attached: 1508558127632.gif (773x512, 53K)

Yes because Muslims are clearly not the one disturbing Jews the most atm

>implying Islam isn't the sword of Judaism
>implying Islam isn't controlled by Jews

Eating cow piss isn't beneficial to your brain as I can see especially when Muslims are the one naming the Jews the most & disturbing their plan with Israel

It actually does joraji, your people understood too what soma is, it's only abrahamic religion that demonises psychedelic and brainwashes cut dicks like you to just sperg out instead of finding out what it is