From an outsider looking in

I've been lurking this board, learning the mindset you people have. You're really no different than the libtards. I am a centrist and I am going to tell you that you're all just as bad as they are. You think you aren't, but you are. Let me guess, "OP is a faggot" or "Insert amerimutt meme here".
You have no real argument so you'll resort to just blatant insults. Tumblr and Sup Forums here on Sup Forums are two sides of the same coin. Neither Natsoc nor communism works. It's easy to say it does because it pulled Germany out of it's great depression after WW1 because literally anything would have done that. Germany was a shithole after WW1. You provide no proof of Jews being behind things but will blame them for literally everything. YOU NEED PROOF TO BACK UP STATEMENTS LIKE THAT.
What I am getting at is that you're all useful idiots just like the liberals. You think fighting fire with fire is the solution but it isn't. You're literally just being useful idiots to fuel the rise of communism in the US and around the world and YOU will be the cause of the death of everyone. Fuck you all in short.
P.S For all the imminent Amerimutt memes, I am literally probably whiter than most of you. I am damn near albino.

Attached: 29342634_1847726111944900_7737458453613903872_n.jpg (592x800, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
youtu.be/5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=FRyVl4EOl2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Jews did it

Nigger.

Congrats on being white as albino OP, but you're still fat as fuck.

You can't think clearly enough to see the real discussion behind the insults.
Also you're not white. Please move to the back of the bus.

Cut ur nails m8

is that your setup to the right?

I'm actually amazed that you took the time to write this out, and not once did you even stop and think about whether or not anyone here would give a flying fuck.

hey big fella you got the awkward oversized palm problem I do too huh? It sucks don't it?

Attached: 1512939149022.png (960x640, 796K)

nice words but what are you going to do about it
oh right, sit on your ass and say more words
lmao

>I've been lurking this board
>You provide no proof of Jews being behind things but will blame them for literally everything.
Lurk more buddy boy

lol didn't read

>I am literally probably
wasted digits on a brainlet centrist

That’s a really fat hand. Personally I think mine is better looking

>pic related

Attached: 2B430CB8-86C7-43E9-A25D-8A2624433162.jpg (4032x3024, 1.88M)

>you're no different from libtards
much horseshoe theory
>you need proof
Yeah the Jews had nothing to do with the Communist movements in Germany, Russia and France nor did they back them financially through banking.
>you think fighting fire with fire is the solution
We are Jews now
>white than you Muhammad
You should get outside faggot

>be me
>be amerifat
>wake up with a cheeseburger in my mouth
i forgot to finish that last night
>go on tumblr
>someone i follow reblogged someone pissed off at Sup Forums
>apparently someone on this malaysian basket weaving forum called "pole" is saying something mean about Hillary Clinton
what_the_fuck_did_you_just_say.jpg
>spend the rest of the morning on google trying to track down this website
>install six different proxies because I've heard Sup Forums is full of hackers
>make a post about how they're just as stupid as the people they insult
haha got em, i'm sure they're upset now
>finish eating my after-breakfast cheeseburger and go back to tumblr, triumphant

kek
kek yeah I did think that.
Sometimes
top fucking kek

Isn't it crazy how liberals are just as radical as us extremist Nazis?
Anyway nothing is wrong with having strong opinions and beliefs, especially since ours are rooted in truth.
Liberals seek our death, what we do and say is all self defense

Christ woman, you need to start lose weight and fast. How else do you think you'll find a man for yourself.
Also: why is Sup Forums wrong?

You have soft hands and shaped nails, show us your trap pics faggot!

Heh, this is so true.

You're not going to convert anyone to reason here, they're too stupid to reason in any logical way. They've been depressed then outraged for so long that their emotional brain rots their minds, and clouds their judgement.

Stable people think in a balanced way, unstable people think in absolutes

>realize they found out i'm not actually a lurker
>google "how to fourchan"
>google tells me they say "kek" alot
>respond to all comments in my thread with "kek"
that'll convince them for sure.

Jesus, just how obese are you? Like seriously, you must be hugely gross.

shut up kike

Kill yourself, you don't know shit, retard

Kek baka

Attached: 1443845562136.jpg (215x211, 13K)

The fucking leaf tells me how it is then. Why don't you tell me how it is then and how we're not wrong that we're guarding the wrong border?

>women tier hands

this soy boy has never done a field job in his whole life

t. farmer descendant of germans that literally built the economy of this country

Its ok OP, we know your a faggot. We will gladly watch the leftist eat you alive you fence sitting coward.

>you provide no proof of jews being behind things
nice try (((fellow white)))
>>>/reddit/

There are plenty of people who read paragraphs, reason, corroborate, and debate. It turns into copypasta and images.

>you have no proof that the jews are behind everything
>YOU NEED PROOF
lurk more, faggot. Normieposters like you are shitting this place up more more than ever, there are no good threads because of spics like you.

Is that you, Triggly?

Attached: Big Hands.jpg (640x480, 22K)

>I've been lurking here
How long?
>you have no arguments
An hour
.....Listen jackass newfag we all know each other's arguments inside out. Do you think we need to reprove them hourly incase A FUCKING 'CENTRIST' is sneaking around watching?
Wtf is your brain made of?
Congrats anyway newfag. If you don't escape now you'll hear the arguments and then you are awake and your here for life with the other survivors.

Attached: IMG_2933.jpg (1440x1080, 148K)

Look at your soft, unworked feminine hands

OP is a faggot. Go find someplace where fags, kikes and shitskins congregate if you don't like Sup Forums.

>hambeast detected
plz no tits
just gtfo

Attached: 1491244484716.png (377x330, 6K)

really surprised this hasn't been posted

Attached: 1521243877765.jpg (540x400, 75K)

Wait those are actual man hands? That’s fucking sad desu

Attached: 1503256318194.png (995x616, 78K)

You're a faggot.

>op

Attached: 1521183875545s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

owo what's this

My first thought as well.

So you're saying I should take you at your word with zero proof? Just like feminists say that you should take their word at zero proof of rape allegations?
I actually did work on a farm. No matter how hard I work they always look like this. I don't know why, they just do.
Obvious misconception. We centrist do have beliefs. We just don't agree with you retards right nor left.

>Let me guess, "OP is a faggot" or "Insert amerimutt meme here".

You forgot pointing out you have gross fat misshapen hands and unkempt nails.

Attached: 1520662226956.jpg (900x1200, 307K)

>You're literally just being useful idiots to fuel the rise of communism.

I don't think you've been on pol that long if you think we all support the (((Communist))) ideology.

Attached: 30321885.jpg (500x624, 95K)

>You're really no different than the libtards
On complete opposite ends of the irreverence spectrum

i was going to but realized i didn't have it saved, thx m8

>I am a centrist and I am going to tell you that you're all just as bad as they are.

This happens every single day here.

> Neither Natsoc nor communism works.

Good thing I'm not a nazi.

>You provide no proof of Jews being behind things but will blame them for literally everything.

Don't worry, we can just call them "the 1%" and the left will rally behind us.

>I am literally probably whiter than most of you.

You're certainly fatter than most of us.

Attached: I've Got The Milk, Let Me In.jpg (462x617, 45K)

Attached: 1521239263412.jpg (480x371, 42K)

I'm saying you're a faggot spic, and you should lurk more. See If you claim there isn't proof, you're a newfag and should probably frequent reddit instead. But if you want a taste of the way things used to be here, back when quality content was produced, have fun debunking all of this, my (((centrist))) pal.
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

Fat woman's hand , or pathetically nontrimmed nails. le horse shoe , le centrist meme. You're a sad pesudo-intellectual low life with nothing to live for , no one loved you , all your relationships fail , and all your woeful inadequacy is beyond your reckoning so you pretend to presume you know more than everyone you deem beneath you. You'll kys in late age by opioids. Screenshot this

Attached: 1254797427.jpg (600x300, 16K)

>i-its genetics i-i swear im not a fat blob

>it's not the jooosss!!
>YOU NEED PROOF TO BACK UP STATEMENTS LIKE THAT.
Nice Blog
youtu.be/5hfEBupAeo4

Attached: jacob-rothschild.jpg (526x374, 40K)

To be honest, the main reason I come here is all of the shit I disagree with. I see people say Sup Forums is an echo chamber, but there's enough legitimate discourse here to suggest otherwise. Not having an upvote system is also good.

tl;dr?
Also cut your fingernails you disgusting pig.

Attached: back to rebbit.jpg (220x345, 46K)

Not only are you a mutt you are also a faggot.

You have autists hands and all your shit is covered in dust and cat hair. You are a disgusting person

Literally this OP

I've probably saved it 3 times over without realizing it because I never bother to clean out my phone
>the eternal phoneposter

Attached: 1517983674027.png (500x500, 28K)

“It's easy to say it does because it pulled Germany out of it's great depression after WW1 because literally anything would have done that. Germany was a shithole after WW1.”

Dumbshit, your centrist Weimar Republic failed to pull Germany out of the depression for 15 years. If it was easy to put an end to the depression, how big of a failure must you centrists fucking be to have failed? And what the fuck, is that your hand or toothpicks jabbed into a giant fucking turkey breast?

>you provide no proof of Jews being behind things
There's always proof. That's why anyone makes that bold claim.

Op has a really fat hand. Mine is better looking imo

Attached: 4A54DEAF-2462-4667-A331-CECE4506FE84.png (640x1136, 1.01M)

Attached: 1519885122776.png (1600x900, 3.09M)

>hurr durr communism and natsoc is the same and niether really work
Bitch get your pussy ass out. You do not know what you speak

Attached: 1519954261665.png (640x480, 14K)

i feel your pain

>toothpicks jabbed into a giant fucking turkey breast
my sides

Attached: 73.png (553x562, 412K)

>that pinky-toe-looking index finger

Faggot.

A centrist IS a liberal.

Unless you have a really long pinky toe I don’t see it

SAGE SAGE SAGE

>state of hand
>state of dust
i didnt even have to read your post to know it would waste my time.

Attached: britglazeagain.jpg (2136x3216, 1.84M)

fucking nail bitter

Sage.

Fuck off.

Lurk more.

As a centrist you should understand that everything's meaningless and taking sides is fun

Attached: 1519050620078.png (251x272, 8K)

You look deformed. But you already knew that

show us your caged onion you fucking ogre

>Looks like this fat chick has been watching too many Sargon videos.
Anyway, I can clear up the confusion for you, OP. You see, you view Sup Forums and Tumblr as two sides of the same coin because you're a woman. You're so simple and weak-minded that you can only see things in black and white and lack the ability to grasp abstract concepts.
Why do you ignore the other views of Sup Forums, such as ANCAPs, Libertarians, and hard-right Christians?
Whoa, before you answer and get it wrong, let a man answer for you. You don't know, you're not smart enough to be on this board, and you're certainly not smart enough to vote or be involved in politics. If you want to make the world a better place, then I would kindly invite you to start working out, get a decent man, and be a good wife and mother. That's the only thing that will make you happy in the long run. Maybe you can find a nice cuck that looks like Sargon?

Attached: 1518980520630.jpg (640x640, 52K)

>You provide no proof of Jews being behind things but will blame them for literally everything. YOU NEED PROOF TO BACK UP STATEMENTS LIKE THAT.

Oh, it's this tired old argument again. Where you attempt to undermine arguments and points by making exaggerated claims that nobody ever made, instead of actually refuting someone's claims with intelligence and facts. It's pretty much like this:

Sup Forums:
>Jews run Hollywood

you:
>Oh yes, Jews run the world! Take your tinfoil hat off and stop with the conspiracies.

This is just one example of how it usually goes. Instead of actually using logic or even facts to prove a statement wrong, you just exaggerate and make a strawman. Go ahead, pick any subject and we can discuss it. I'll give you facts or at least a logical argument.

Lurk more faggot

I don’t bite my nails I peel them off

>I actually did work on a farm
Getting your fat ass hooked up to a milking machine every morning by a farmer doesn't count.

Attached: 1521181882158.png (342x342, 231K)

kek

My personal opinion is that 80% of the theories here are baseless, and that 95% of the posters are terrible at making arguments.

But the ones that are right are enough to scare the shit outta you.

Attached: 1521265401251.gif (500x300, 987K)

Well OP, none of us are actually Nazis, we are Traditionalists, if Nazism is in line with the Traditional then we favor Nazi policy.

What about Nazism or Traditionalism are you actually opposed to in a pragmatic sense?
It is more moral, it is more useful, it is more meaningful, it is the other side of the coin of modernism and liberalism so to speak.
The centrist wants good feelings but not bad ones, the liberal wants no feelings at all and the Traditionalist Nazi wants all feelings good or bad.
Which do you think is better? The one who might as well commit suicide, no feelings.
The one who is a child, only good feelings.
or the one who takes life like adult, acts with heroically and reaps the rewards?

how are you any different?

>woman's hand
>woman's opinion
discarded

Attached: your_opinion_kick_discarded.gif (158x132, 27K)

>Why don't you tell me how it is then
you are obese, edgy, and baseless. You can't hold any meaningful conviction because you are a cosmopolitan blob

Nice copypasta, but saged
Also here is proofs

Attached: EBBAF0DE-5DD1-4A41-8163-5A5E5E4B0451.jpg (668x1024, 296K)

Me an intellectual, I never pick a side
Nothing ever really would change if I committed suicide
I don't really care for what you claim is wrong or right
That feel when too intelligent to take a stand and fight
youtube.com/watch?v=FRyVl4EOl2w

Shit didn't realize it was a chick! Tits or GTFO!!

Oh im just gonna see a hand >clicks pic YOU MOTHER FUCKER

you're fucking fat

jajajajaj this isnt even worth a serious reply
saged