ITT: Predictions you got right from the start

Knew Tobi was Obito when everyone was claiming he was Madara

>one eyed mask (Obito lost one eye)
>Tobi is an anagram for Obito
>short and black hair
>sharingan with the same habilities of Kakashi

Regardless if he was Obito or not in the end, you have to be the biggest brainlet or simply not paying attention to think he was a 200 year old man.

I knew Naruto would be total fucking shit from the very first few episodes i saw as a kid so I stopped watching.

I remember reading those "Tobi is Obito" theories as a kid and thinking how that's impossible because it would have been too obvious. I thought Kishi had some grand scheme, that Obito was who knows who, and when he was revealed everything else that was weird would suddenly click.
I can't describe how disappointed I was when it turned out he really was Obito.
Fuck you, Kishimoto.

>as a kid

I knew these two were sith lords the entire time.

That's a cute girl

Yeah, same here. I dont even know what you call that kind of mindfuck, where you trick someone into dismissing an option simply because its far too obvious. Guess we gave him far too much credit...at the end if the day Naruto was pretty good shonen, and nothing more

That should really be a given. If that is not obvious to someone, than they are literally retarded.

>believing that Tobi was Madara

You have to be fucking retarded to not realize that Tobi is Obito

I'm one of those people that would argue that the original Naruto manga was great, the chunin exam arc is one of the best shonen arcs, for sure. Shippuden had some good parts (Sasuke vs Deidara, Sasuke vs Itachi etc), but overall was shit, especially near the end with the pandering (reviving Zabuza and others etc) and shitty twists out of the ass like changing the scope of the series two times, first by making it look like this all was Madara's plan instead of Obito's, and then finally revealing it was all Kaguya's plan. I miss the feel of the original manga, when it was without that crazy shit and when the power levels were much better.

Fucking smug lolis...
I hate them

I figured they were long lost sisters at the end of the first episode. Most of my predictions after that were wrong or half right, but I got the first one at least

Dude, I didnt say I thought Tobi was Madara, just that I dismissed the Obito option because it was way too obvious and I thought Kishi was going for a misdirection play. Amd then it turns out it was exactly what I'd thought from the beginning and it just, "oh"

Remember when Kiba was a ninja not to be taken lightly? At the beginning I actually thought Kiba and Narutos rivalry would go on past the fight. In hindsight I shoulda seen thay was never gonna happen

Why would you ever take Kiba seriously after he loses to a fart?

As the series progressed, the only people that stayed in focus were Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and maybe a few others, which is a real shame.
It's mind-boggling how good Naruto was in the early days, Gaara vs Lee is legit one of the best shonen fights, and the same goes for Neji vs Naruto. That fucking ending got me every time, and I'm extremely mad that all the fight is preaching is negated in the latter parts of the manga.

SIeep snug, smug

>Reading/Watching Naruto

I stand by my opinion that Wrath was a good guy

>Neji vs Naruto
That was a terrible fight, it ends up being just "SAVE ME HAX FOX"

>as a kid
>5 years ago

I realized Itachi must've had a better reason than "I wanted to test my strength" pretty much immediately.

>Remember when Kiba was a ninja not to be taken lightly?
no? did we read the same book?

>I figured they were long lost sisters at the end of the first episode
...how?