Britain

Oy, to my fellow British Sup Forums members, you still have friends in America. I and many others stand with you. Stand strong and fight the good fight my friends. Sup Forums might shit on you but this is Sup Forums.

From across the pond, USA allies

Attached: britain.png (1200x720, 6K)

I second this.

I still would like to live in the kingdom some day, but I know to avoid London or any part of Central England.

Attached: 1521302699241.png (596x836, 148K)

Do the world a favour and nuke yourselves.

Stop being a faggot and nuke London

I wish we could. The Muslim population is blatantly taking advantage of the UK. Severely. And the government won’t say anything about it.

All that can really be done is pray to god the powers that be sort their shit out.

fuck that dude, who ever the fuck it is that wants the usa to go to war with russia is literally using the UK to force the americans hands in siding with them thus forcing the americans to go to war with russia, theyre using the uk because the USA has refused to go to war with russia with out true cause, but the usa is contractually binded in to helping its allies. wake the fuck up my brothers and sisters on the other side...these jews want this..not us.

i pray that putin understands that it is not the common people of both lands that want this and spares the whole of the land...but as putin once said there will be great destroction to both sides, possibly the end of humanity as a whole if ww3 starts.

it's not only london... there's bradford, birmingham, bristol to an extent, those are just off the top of my head, probably manchester is fucked too and it's only going to spread, i can see the cunts wanting to move to Cornwall and somerset when they find out how comfy it is

Speak for yourself OP.

Attached: 1521234537145.jpg (503x503, 43K)

you realize the mass media shove it down their necks + its politicians making these decisions, the brits are so busy and as you probably know people are generally sheep-like they only end up voting for the tories and labour, both of which are fucking controlled, same as republicans and dems

He knows.

Attached: 1520885751394.png (1178x663, 818K)

Sounds exactly like what happened in WW1. Americans supported Germany, but then the Jews got involved after the signing of the Balfour Declaration between Zionists and Britain, and two months later we entered WW1.

Time to apply pressure and wake them up.

Attached: 1521243717980.jpg (496x680, 83K)

Moscow has now booted UK officals out. Is this how WW¡¡¡ starts?

Thanks for the support, burgerfriends. Though I'd rather live in America and have American children.

i agree, mostly for you guys though as you still have your second ammendment, what the fuck can the british do? they get their cutlery taken off them

i seen that interview lol...he was dropping insane hints about ukrainian jews

yes, we are legally binded to help when our allies are attacked, so the jews cant get the usa to willingly go to war with russia with out hard proof of something happening.

so they use one of our allies, in fact they use what alot of americans call our greatest ally. its just funny how no one is connecting these dots...someone wants russia destroyed one of the only christian nations left wonder who that is?

>what the fuck can the british do?
The only thing they can do is become aware of the problem. I do not them to revolt. I just want they to stop cucking themselves and defending it.

To see free speech even when unpopular speech be label hate speech makes more furious than anything on Sup Forums. Everything is banter up to that point.

Attached: 1521231384025.jpg (1872x1728, 397K)

>being this retarded

He's right though.

that is the problem, it is a cycle, the high majority of people simply don't have the time (or think they don't) to look into these things and thus don't care there is also cognitive dissonance for many that do. This free speech bullshit is all over europe btw, not only the UK, we're fucked and personally I think the only way to fix this IS to revolt, just dunno how, I pray there are high ups in the militaries across this continent that still care and are able to do something, really just dont know other than that. Trying to wake people up with posters and what not is simply not working on a large enough scale, people are thrown in to jail for far less too

I want the good days back Portugal, my towns in the middle of nowhere-in-particular but we got; every strip of eastern European, Muslim cousinlovers on every corner, half of the types of East Asians and so on. i've seen what happens to other towns (the next one over is 85+% Paki) and 2 of the neighbouring towns have had cases of rape gangs but one word out of me could get my families life threatened or lose of job and land me in jail.
>not a blog btw

Attached: salt.jpg (1610x1210, 900K)

How? America is not as great as you think.

no he isn't

That flag's a bit off m8.

Attached: angloflags.png (3205x4545, 2.17M)

Why would you stand with the UK when they are trying to take our guns and force diversity on us?

I've travelled across most of Britain, and he's right. He's most likely richer and will live a life like a king here, too.

I'm just disgusted by their government and saddened for their people.
You know something's not right when your best bet to fix society is to form a terror cell.

Attached: 1372345760447.png (800x800, 23K)

>I've traveled across most of Britain
>announcing this at the start of your post
not buying it tbqh

Literally everyone in the UK is aware of the problem. That's why all the articles reporting it are from British press. How many minority-on-white rape reports do you get in American newspapers?
Oh yeah none, because they're too common to be worth the ink.

yep, and aside from the places I listed, many people aren't aware of these people because a lot do stick to themselves and are quiet, slowly multiplying fully well knowing what they're doing

>not buying it
>announced at the start of your post
Not buying it. Try not to be so obvious next time.

I can't see away out for the common man, ostracism seems the only way; like Tommy Robinson.

have you seen his interview with pettibone? its fucking amazing what your government has done to the man

Fuck Mercia

only way to save britfags aqk7eZk