Im an african girl in america and my iq isn't 80. i am pre med...

im an african girl in america and my iq isn't 80. i am pre med, have uncles that are doctors and engineers and have two cousins in med school, can you stop spreading the dumb african meme

Attached: afro1.gif (480x270, 785K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgqUQ17sYm0
top-law-schools.com/urm-applicant-faq.html
www5.csudh.edu/dearhabermas/kingdrew01.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=iwMzZtU5H7I
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7f5ve2o1I
youtube.com/watch?v=QqDzTicy-oo&t=383s
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So your IQ is 79?

Ok.

Attached: Skärmavbild 2018-03-17 kl. 23.50.53.png (711x414, 203K)

It's called an outlier.

Do you not understand what the mean is?

african???

no honey your more then 50% euro genes, but best of luck to you in your studies

Heh

but you're doing such a fine job, incel hapa

What were your SAT scores? How many people do you think scored higher, but weren't allowed in because the standard for GPA requirements and SAT scores are lower for African Americans? Honest question.

The girl in that picture is like 30-50% European, if you look like her then that is the reason you aren't a complete fool.

And yet you are illiterate. It's okay. We don't expect much from lower apes.

The fact that Africans on average have an IQ of 85 (permanently unemployable) is the most sobering truth of sociology

Wow, an anecdote.

You also come from these.

Attached: 1519612962936.jpg (600x560, 69K)

Tits or GTFO

>Dumb African meme
>Is literally based on statistics
Yep your a dumb nigger too despite your little anecdote

Also remember to sage

Attached: A mission to Africa.jpg (741x982, 264K)

>1 post
Stop biting faggots

No one cares about you individually. Your people 'in general' (as in average) are dumb.

Good luck on your life though, and keep away from your peoples 'nigger culture' that they have been living in since the mid 1970s

No, I'm 100% african
not african american but anyway my sat score was 1790 lol

ok
go make Africa great (again)

you're pretty dumb if you don't know what average is

Looks like a man to me

Attached: 1521252757187.jpg (600x741, 250K)

>i am pre med, have uncles that are doctors and engineers and have two cousins in med school,

Affirmative Action.

youtube.com/watch?v=XgqUQ17sYm0

Attached: Racism - Computers are racist.jpg (452x201, 69K)

How does it feel knowing you and all your uncles were given opportunities over more qualified applicants because of your skin colour?

Attached: 1512920175527.jpg (1024x396, 56K)

Kys nigger ape

WE
WUZ
PLANET

Attached: Helena blacked nigger ape.jpg (510x911, 259K)

>have uncles that are doctors and engineers and have two cousins in med school
AFFIRMATIVE

>I'm so smart that I'm going to use an anecdote to disprove actual data
You go, girl

You may be smart, but lots of blacks get into medicine through affirmative action. My sister is a leftist feminist doctor, and even she got redpilled on this in med school. A black guy kept advancing even though he was horrible. Doctors just kept looking the other way.

I look at the classification of human species the same as dogs from the scientific definition.

Africans lack the 6% Neanderthal DNA Western Europeans have. They are literally Human 1.0.

Civilization can only occur with IQ's >~90

Attached: europa-africa-centro-asia.jpg (1080x1052, 148K)

>am super intelligent pre med with doctors in bloodline
>posting on mongolian croquet playing board to defend african intelligence

Choose one, both are not true

Attached: 1521164416417.jpg (499x573, 297K)

Lower IQ means higher crime because people with low IQ cant think of the long term consequences of their actions.

Attached: 1512094426531.jpg (2032x3528, 1.07M)

>says average iq isn't 80 and stop spreading iq meme
>doesn't understand what median is in distributions

Looks like i just proved your a lying dumb nigger - cunt

no, they dont
solange is like 30% white but im like 100% black and similar skintone so

my parents are african
grandparents are african
great grandparents are african
I'm not white at all

>190
off the charts

Attached: vllkyt4819i26nl76.d71a230f.jpg (625x416, 80K)

Why would someone be proud to be black? LOL

At best you are a statistical outlier but in all probility you are just a pathetic NEET LARPing as a nigger.

Post a picture of your feet

You have to go back

Attached: 1521193090987.png (634x934, 753K)

Are you Ethiopian? Those are the only Africans I've met who are generally decent and ambitious. Plenty of outliers from other countries over the years, but generally everyone from the rest of the continent are idiots.
t. chink who lived in Kenya/East Africa for a few years.

Also, you probably only got in because you're black and female. Gotta check those boxes.

1 in a 1,000 Exceptions only prove a Rule of the other 999 dumb fuck, lazy, fuck name, violent, ugly sponge welfare token douches.

Attached: 70422D15-6C30-432B-A232-D74441BE783E.jpg (960x1010, 182K)

If you have skin like that you are not 100% African unless you use whitening cream.
You are part white, you would not be accepted by actual Africans from Africa. They would know immediately you are part white.

No offence but your iq is about 20 points lower than anyone else whose qualified and about 50 points lower than any straight white male in the program.

Dont be a doctor. Its a lot of work for not a lot of reward, especially after the medical system is socialized which it will be.

Also kys.

I went to lawschool, 80IQ black people got into lawschool EASILY because if you're black your score is weighted very differently on the LSAT. They all failed out the first semester. Only 1 black person graduated in my class.

top-law-schools.com/urm-applicant-faq.html

With my LSAT score, if I was black, I could have gone to any law school in the country, however it was simply average and because I was white my options were cut by about 75%

>stop rabidly flinging insults and memes like niggers throwing shit at each other

That's not how things work here. Also, be a

doctors and engineers

Attached: 1520505020874.jpg (960x960, 82K)

Thats good for you, but get yourself a white guy, you re 1 in 100 nigresses who get to be smart, embrace it and breed with whites so you can have better offspring.

Yaaas queeen, my literal dream gf is pic related.

>tfw no smart big booty nigresss with whacky hair

Attached: 1519542906945m.jpg (1024x685, 70K)

because i love my people
no im west african
im 100% african holy shit
i asked my mom and dad about their grandparents and they are black
umm no, have many uncles who have passed their boards and im confident lol
idk much about law school but there are many black lawyers

What is a bell curve.

This really short line on the IQ graph means this really tall line on the IQ graph doesn't exist.

Kys

Tits or get out.

African Affimative Action. Fuck off, nigger.

Get a dna test retard, you are a mix.
I bet if you post a picture you even have European features.
No descendants of slaves are 100% African anymore, they were all bred by Irish guys and even in some cases slave owners

You're not really even black, you're probably 25-50% white girly.

what the fuck i said im not african american, i am african!

So when did your grandparents move to America from Africa?

>Tries to prove she is smart
>african having low IQ is a meme

Nice SAGE

Bitch, you're 70% african

Pic related is an Afriqueen

Attached: 862-03366117en_Masterfile.jpg (310x450, 41K)

So why don't you post an IQ test score, and prove that your college didn't accept you on the grounds for being a minority? An Indian guy pretended to be black and got into Harvard Med School with a 3.0 GPA pre-med(this is extremely easy to achieve).

And only a dumb nigger would be unaware of the bell curve.

Are you ever scared you’ll be found to be a fraud. I have those fears and I’ve actually had to compete with quality people to succeed. I’d be wracked with anxiety if I knew that I’d been given my spot simply to fill a quota. Fuck that. I’d rather pump gas for Oregon liberals.

This is where you'll end up working with your affirmative action doctorate...
www5.csudh.edu/dearhabermas/kingdrew01.htm

No cunt.

Because you'll move into a predominately white area and raise niggletts that will still rob, rape and be degenerates.

Why are you in the US if you're West Africa? We're full, the wall just got 20ft taller and you're not invited.

>in the top 1% of Africans
>still can't understand what an average or a standard deviation is
I think the dumb African meme still applies here desu

We have rules here, standards if you will... Tits or get the fuck out.

that's not possible
black/minority need at least a 3.3 gpa
3.0 is way too low
my dad in the 80s, mom in the 90s
I only have my SAT score which is mediocre. It was a 1790.
here to make money $$$

Where are you studying?

>still no dad

Attached: 1499248209257.jpg (720x720, 58K)

Ok, so you are one of the few smart blacks.
Congrats.
Why are you here?

>Not possible
youtube.com/watch?v=iwMzZtU5H7I

"The scores from each required section can range from 200 to 800, so the best possible total score without the essay is 1600"

Are you even in college? I think you're lying.

Schools in the US are a joke until you reach second year postgrad. Unless you already are in law or med school at some ivy league then its really no big deal.
Also like some people have pointed out here, Africans are indeed rarely producing intellectual achievements. It's clear you come from a good family but it really isn't even anecdotal evidence. Still, you should be proud to be an achiever.

>here to make money $$$
So you don't love your people just wanna ride the coat tails while blaming whitie

You should move to Africa where you are wanted.

People always post this meme, and its starting to get annoying. If you are who you say you are you're an exception, not the rule. ~5 people out of the whole black population means nothing in terms of statistics.

OP is likely not a black female and is lying about their self in order to "convince us" that the bell curve doesn't exist. It's a fraud.

It's fake.

Sage.

Attached: 1518922888881.png (1024x776, 72K)

I took the SAT before the updated test in 2015/2016. I graduated high school in 2015 and took the SAT in 2014. Before there was an essay, math and critical reading for a total of 2400.

can niggers stop being chimps

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Okay I recant that statement. It would be a 1150 equivalent meaning that your average in Canada would be able 80%.

I still don't believe for a second that your family has "doctors, engineers" and whatever. I mean, tits out would probably make it more believable.

what do you think will be the future of africa if most smart people move out to developed countries? is it reasonable to take pride in being african while at the same time causing brain drain which causes the continent to be much worse off as a whole?

What country? Africa is a continent. No doubt a few Nigerians and Kenyans, a Ghanaian here or there come here and excel in academics.
You have a motivating factor for pursuing post-graduate studies that natives don't; i.e. you lose your student visa, you go back to where you came from. If I were from Africa, I'd be studying my ass off to stay here too.
A neighboring town has a uni with a shit-tier med school adjacent. It's loaded down with Nigerians and assorted Asian students not wanting to go home, and they got accepted. Most will never pass clinical or boards, but it's a few more years here. If they graduate and get licensed, they'll go to work for the VA and do lord knows what to our soldiers.
I've never met one of you students I would consider anywhere particularly intelligent; more what in America we call "overachievers." You do have a drive and determination Americans have by and large lost, due to lives of our poorest here being better than the lives of your richest back home.

NO and it's not a meme. One tard goes and does something stupid and your democratic plantation voting shit heads take away everyone's rights religiously. youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7f5ve2o1I

OP is fake unless we see tits and a timestamp.

I dont think every african is dumb. I just accept the science of the bell curve. Is that so hard for you? I certainly dont want Africas rejects to come to Europe. They would be a savage breed as you well know if what you claim is true.

You're a retard. The West African that make it to the US are generally well educated. They make more money than your subhuman race does in that country.

Shut the fuck up you dumb nigger and actually get educated.

Attached: 1518328479652.png (1317x1652, 425K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QqDzTicy-oo&t=383s

>my whole family including me benefit from affirmative action
wow great blog post

sage

You must be african/white then. Just like the woman in your picture.

>no smart big booty nigresss with whacky hair
I wonder why that might be user, can't possibly imagine.

and I like pralines and cream icecream

and?

so?

TITS and TIMESTAMP OR GTFO!!

Suspect LARP but willing to give benefit of the doubt.

A question for mathfags: How is the jaggedness interpreted statistically? Just smaller sample for blacks?

Ignore shill threads

Attached: 1520307721315.png (949x1103, 920K)

t b h I'm just here for black titties.

>Can you stop spreading the dumb african meme

You are a terrible larper. Needs more ebonics

Outliers don't get to dictate stereotypes.