What the FUCK is a Chinese place doing in the middle of a nigger ghetto? Is it a front for something?

What the FUCK is a Chinese place doing in the middle of a nigger ghetto? Is it a front for something?

Attached: chopsueychicago.png (1650x1212, 3.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzkBGQx3HAc
youtube.com/watch?v=Py4AMYebHGI
yelp.com/biz/new-tea-garden-chop-suey-chicago
youtube.com/watch?v=LmhFfcyFBLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

asians are cheap, guess where the cheapest store fronts are

No its poor asian immigrants who cant get a job and so they have a small business in ghetto. Probably work 18 hours a day and have to gaurd thier shit every night.

But dont worry senpai, they will save money and still manage to stay married and send thier kids to college.

and thier children will be doctors, lawyers and engineers .... while the niggers will still be in a gheeto blaming all thier troubles on whites

ive seen chinese places like this in similar ghettos with iron gates

This

Attached: 83D1EE53-AA9B-49B8-B8A7-8DE4B52EF825.jpg (781x1200, 287K)

i thought chinks were racist, i mean i bet that they are, but dont they know the obvious sterotype of niggers being violent and stealing shit all the time??

St Louis only has Chop Suey places in the niggerest of neighborhoods.

It started as cheap food for working class people, but the working (white) people decided to move away from the niggers.

It's a Chinese restaurant for the nigger community. God damn, you autists really need to get out more. Just mindblowing how stupid some of you are.

damn d00d
too real

Chop Suey is literally trash left over after cooking. Kek

remember the LA riots? Anyway, one thing the nogs complained about was all the Korean owned liquor stores in places like Compton.

Only chinks and Achmeds set up shop in the ghettos.

i think the point was how the fuck do they not get lynched, burnt down to the ground? do they get a free nigger pass? imagine if it was a white run business.

chinks are like that in every country even in my shithole country they still work like slaves and beat the fuck out of their children if they comeback with a B+ in their report card

It's just one of the cheapest foods to make. I'm sure you can get a full meal there for around $2-3.

Agreed. Not just Chinese, one of the best Indian restaurants I’ve been to was in the ghetto. Amazing food, but you shouldn’t be in the neighborhood after dark.
Black people don’t eat Chinese. I’ve been in the military with 60% black people. They refused Chinese.

Many Asians are racist but they usually can keep it to themselves until needs be unlike white trash that have to attack random people that look different

This, I figured there were too racist to risk getting robbed in high crime areas like ENGLEWOOD chicago, But damn if it isnt sad going down the main road and seeing all the falling apart shit and wig and nail shops

Attached: chopsueychicago2.jpg (1847x1241, 294K)

Nigger I lived in a Puerto Rican ghetto and that place hosted the best food of all time including the fanciest Thai spot I have ever seen in my life. In regards to the Thai spot when I pass it with other people they always say dumb shit like "Oh that's a cool Buddhist temple," that place is just absurd.

>tfw niggers have chinese food around them and i dont

Attached: 1520556068636.png (1127x685, 37K)

I work in a pretty dark area and the Chinese there is always full of blacks and surprisingly illegals.

This. Look at profit margins for Asian food and realize why they pop up literally everywhere, even ghetto areas.

>Black people don’t eat Chinese
even crispy fried chicken?

Attached: hmmm.png (435x468, 43K)

Niggers like cat.

Seems a reasonable location. People like Chinese food

you look at the stores next to the Chinese place and its all shit like this. No wonder blacks are bored, 90% of the streetfont is vandalized or shut up

Attached: chopsueychicago3.jpg (1384x1303, 252K)

Niggers love Chinese food. They usually serve fried chicken too. That's how it is in Brooklyn

It's temporal
see pic related

Attached: the-nigger-experience.jpg (1462x684, 224K)

They are but they are also really frugal so they don't mind setting up businesses in ghettos.

They’re making sweet, sweet cash there. The blacks can pay for their hot food with their EBT because the chinks ring it up as cold serve. You don’t seem to know how any of this works.

youtube.com/watch?v=nzkBGQx3HAc

>What the FUCK is a Chinese place doing in the middle of a nigger ghetto?
Probably getting robbed and its employees assaulted

M8 Chinese people even do this in Latin America. Chinese food sells well in poor places.

I bet you rent is cheap af.

they are so they set up metal bars and stuff

The last place you they'd rob is an Asian place. They're armed af and move the money as soon as they can in vans. There's nothing to rob by the time it's closed.

t. My dad rented a place to Chinese people

hail fucking hydra

>Black people don’t eat Chinese.
No, but they do eat fried rice and chicken wings.

I lived on the border of chinatown and italian town, my landloard is an oldschool italian guy but many houses on the block are owned and rented by chinese. I chatted with him last summer, since he hates blacks so much, i told him the street will be better since chinks hate blacks too but he told me chinks love MONEY over blacks and will rent to one if it means they get their rent every month.

every race gets the street front they deserve :D

black people like Chinese food, dude. you'll find Chinese restaurants in the most redneck areas of Appalachia as well....

most prepared food is expensive because of salaries and franchising. chinks need not worry about either and if they're in the ghetto they even skip on the location cost

rice - cheap
bulk meat - cheap
energy - cheap
waste - cheap

Quite a generalisation there but I suppose you can stereotype against certain ethnicities without fear of reprisal, right?

Chicagoan here, also Chinese American so that helps I guess

That restaurant is located in the Roseland neighborhood of Chicago. It's in the far south side, it pretty much borders the southern suburbs

More on that restaurant/neighborhood: Chinatown is also in Chicago's south side, so its not uncommon to see some chinks open businesses, even in nigger areas. But Roseland is a bit away from Chinatown so it is far, take it with a grain of sand

Are you dumb?

Cheap Chinese takeaway joints are a staple in every hood.

Niggers love cheap fatty deep-fried food. That's why so many of them are so fat and get diabeetus at 32 and die at 47.

Also most Chinks working around blacks are redpilled as fuck about black behavior.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 14K)

This
Property ownership drives them more than it does da j00z

kek

no wonder, this is a white country. they would only feel like they are being invaded if this happened in china

Maybe people order stuff on their way home from work?
Doesn't look like it's set up for dining in house.

Yo fellow chicago bro. I came across this place while researching the roseland theater which is across the street (also shut down). Thanks to Streetview i can browse these storefronts without having to risk my life.
Chinatown is way up by me, I figured it would be odd to see one down on 113th

youtube.com/watch?v=Py4AMYebHGI

I bet they have the hardware to defend themselves. They might be poor but they aren't stupid.

>thinking they are even actually chinks
They're usually gooks surprisingly, just so happens no one wants cola spicy cabbage so they roll with the chink larp.

>work
>ghetto

got me there

Attached: chopsueychicago4.jpg (1975x1045, 249K)

Asian restaurants make good chicken wings

For people driving home through that part of town man.
>driving through the ghetto
Look I'm just trying to crack the mystery of the ghetto takeaway, alright.

the niggas just pick up food and eat it at home. since preparing food yourself is work, so that's a no-no

Shame to think these buildings will just rot forever until the area becomes safe and white again

Attached: chopsueychicago5.jpg (1750x1244, 312K)

Ironically, around my suburbs is the opposite.

Most of the Sushi & Thai places, asian bistros, etc. are all ran by Chinese posing as a different ethnicity. There's a few legit ones though.

And the Viet-Pho places are usually legit.

>NEET user questions why a Chinese restaurant has opened up in the middle of niggerland.
>NEETs have no concept of "risk".
Like pottery

>What the FUCK is a Chinese place doing in the middle of a nigger ghetto?

Selling food.

>Is it a front for something?

Nope.

Some even take EBT.

Attached: o[1].jpg (640x480, 57K)

>Most of the Sushi & Thai places, asian bistros, etc. are all ran by Chinese posing as a different ethnicity. There's a few legit ones though.
I can say I have seen that too, the basic point is don't just assume that an asian is what they are claiming. Viets seem to always be legit though; slightly related there is a place that has been around here for decades that is pronounced fuck nigger and it's in a pretty ghetto spot.

Asians will fucking kill you if you try to mess with their shit, they know if you show an once of weakness you're dead meat.

I'm sure there's more than one of us on Sup Forums but did put up the "it's OK to be white" poster in the loop at Washington and Madison? It's right outside my office one of my sjw coworkers was in tears lol

either

>money laundering

or

>chinese spies keeping tabs on american defense/aero space companies nearby

This has roll down gates. the blue thing in front. they roll it down every night

Stay a night at Hotel Toledo and I'll give you $20

Money laundering

user, but that front store pic doesn't show you what the roof looks like.

Attached: 7ad.jpg (600x400, 38K)

dude the asians we have in america are literally not afraid of shooting niggers. im not even joking. during the LA riots there were korean shop owners on the roofs of their businesses that actually shot and killed a few nigger looters. jewgle it.

Haha. I dont work in the loop but thats great someone was brave enough to do it Chicago of all places

1 usd = 6 usd

If you're from a rural village in China it's a good gig. Work a few years or ten then retire back home.

Is having chinese food places in the city synonymous to being a shithole? That explains a lot because a lot of chinks operate restaurants here, they're pretty good

yeah and as another poster noted, they move the little money they take out asap. so there's just a cheap kitchen without valuables.

chinks open shops whereever they can

And that, is the American dream.

Yes, chink very racist. Don't like nigger. Don't like kike either. But nigger and kike love chink food. Go figure.

Attached: dba6e0561b9144c64f2e8f344608bdd4_k.jpg (497x640, 56K)

>Don't like kike either.
they don't like kike but they will learn from kike. "Making money like a jew" is a saying in chinese

Prices here are not even from buying in bulk. If you sell a plate of spaghetti $6.99, you do the math.

Attached: classic.png (398x842, 534K)

they found some good loot on top of that building, is this the ninja cosplay convention?

You ever notice how liberals will whinge and whine about "food deserts" and that large grocery store chains have an obligation to open shops in shitty areas but they never seem to have an explanation as to why 1st generation immigrants who barely speak English are able to open up grocery shops in their neighborhoods to sell cheap produce to one another?

Really makes you think.

you're right that they don't rely on buying in bulk. But they probably buy bulk anyways to make the operation fully chinked

IS OP A FAGGOT?

yelp.com/biz/new-tea-garden-chop-suey-chicago

Yes the Chinese are supplying our black communities the weapons for a great revolution of our peoples!!!

ayy lmao nigga.

Attached: 1520695567243-g.gif (330x216, 966K)

It's a shame the chinks that made it, to be successful, are usually liberal fucks . As always, the generations forget and lose the valuable lessons their ancestors tried to teach them. There are a lot of multicultural loving Muslim cocking sucking Asian American women. Shameful dispray.

Attached: 1519669567076.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LmhFfcyFBLU

The Asians fucking check them. Asians are bug people and don't take shit from anyone. LA Riots go down and white man lets himself get beat to shit. What do you see in Asian areas? Rooftop Koreans.

>It's a Chinese restaurant for the nigger community. God damn, you autists really need to get out more. Just mindblowing how stupid some of you are.

this, chinks also own the laundromats, nail salons and grocery stores in niggertown, agreed about the gen z retards

>its real
first review is LaTonya
guess they really love their asians

The Pakis and Bangladeshis I met while living in the Bronx were some of the most racist people I know, they're fine with everyone, even Jews, but they can't stand nigs

Chinks go where the money is. They were able to stomach China, they can stomach niggers.

that's how everyone reacts when they're not liberalwashed :(

Only meant that even buying regular price you make 10 times your investment, pizza or friend rice is even cheaper, but yeah, theres rent and labor/power

Nah, these are "Roof Koreans" from the LA riots. They shot at nigs trying to nog.

I'm an oldfag.. Even in the mid 1970s you could find those places in ghetto areas.

Also a lot of those Asians come from Jamaica where they had similar businesses but could not continue because niggers gonna be niggers..

A lot are also mixed black/chinese but kept their chinese traditions and in some cases also the language..

Attached: scmp_16may16_fe_yau58_elmt0846_hero.jpg (2000x792, 235K)

>i think the point was how the fuck do they not get lynched, burnt down to the ground? do they get a free nigger pass? imagine if it was a white run business.

you actually can operate a business in some nigger communities so as long as you're out of there by sundown

Nope. Koreans defending stores during LA Riots

Best Crab Rangoon I ever had was from a Chinese restaurant in the ghetto. Asians run all kinds of businesses there where white people won't bother.

Hours
Mon 11:30 am - 10:00 pm
Tue 11:30 am - 10:00 pm
Wed 11:30 am - 10:00 pm
Thu 11:30 am - 10:00 pm
Fri 11:30 am - 10:30 pm
Sat 11:30 am - 10:30 pm Open now
Sun 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Are niggers "loyal" to certain shops? Like will they not rob the fried chicken castle because they love chicken or is everything fair game?

THIS

>poor chinese immigrants move to a ghetto
Why is this surprising?