Just wanted to make sure Sup Forums saw this so you knew that your manlet President is going down

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-17 17:19:45.png (639x324, 54K)

Notice how he doesn't claim he's innocent.

>yfw

Attached: autistic screeching.gif (480x270, 1.88M)

James Comey the same guy who said HIllary Clinton did not have intent to break the law as Sec. of State... hmmmm...

Lordy....I guess it's all over then.
He said judge for themselves who is honorable....almost as if Comey knows the msm is lying to us about TRUMP. Hmmmmm

Attached: 1521267508047.jpg (540x474, 44K)

>James Comey the same guy who said HIllary Clinton did not have intent to break the law as Sec. of State... hmmmm...

I really can't blame Comey, he doesn't want to be found suicided with two gunshots in the back of the head.

OP is so fucking stupid that he can't read the tweet objectively and realize that Comey is saying Trump is the honorable one and the deep state retards aren't.

Comey is /ourguy/. Mueller is /ourguy/

This comey tweet is from a portion of the bible called

A LAMENT FOR ISRAEL

Attached: 1507169847295.png (630x343, 81K)

Attached: 1505174559207.jpg (2236x3444, 1016K)

>Comey is /ourguy/. Mueller is /ourguy/
and did Q predict this?
when will this shitty memes die?

No. Q didn't predict shit. Q is too busy sucking on a foreskin in Tel Aviv

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The same websites that had the hastag. #firecomey okay, i believe them now.

How twitter turned the west into complete idiots,

>manlet
>6'3
mmhmm, sweetie, and you are? 5'6? 5'7?

>2016- TRUMPS GOING DOWN !!!!
>2017- TRUMPS GOING DOWN !!!!
>2018- TRUMPS GOING DOWN !!!!
No.Just no.

Attached: skeptical.gif (250x250, 830K)

Donald "Handlet & Manlet" Trump is the same guy who said that the murder rate is the highest it's been in 47 years, that he only lost the popular vote due to 3million+ illegal votes, that the US has a $17billion trade deficit with Canada, and that thousands of Muslims cheered 9/11 in New Jersey... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Attached: Trump Hands.gif (800x576, 1.95M)

Relly maks yoo thnk huh?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-17 17:37:24.png (351x265, 55K)

Attached: E5D862B8-F07B-4E76-A271-ED8C5EB17DFE.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

Ok but how tall were the curtains Comey hid in while stroking his weasely vagina?

Damn they are really freaking out today, something bigger must be going on that we don't know about yet

Jim Comey is a ghost who die thousands of years ago in Zanarkand. He was a star blitzball player

Attached: lookwell2.png (739x676, 237K)

>Trump is shorter than two meters but isn't a manlet
Found the manlet

when is he going to jail for leaking classified info

Even if the optics look bad regarding the level of personnel changes under this Administration, we need to get rid of people if they can't do their job properly.

Attached: 1520817593131.jpg (1179x635, 113K)

It's extremely weird and gay that you're infatuated with the President's height and hands. Arent you lefties always bitching about mot insulting fat chicks and shit? None of this matters you fucking shill bootlicker.

Now go worship 7 foot tall Hillary Clinton--- oh wait.

Lmao this is actually a decent meme

Minus the fact the tall chad is one of us as well

I look forward to it but i bet comey just embarrasses himself. Hes the kim dotcom of the establishment kek

Oh wow the guy who sold out in court to defend a criminal thinks he's honourable
HAHAHAHAHAH

How are you just allowed to write a book about what happened as FBI Director? They don't even have to sign an NDA?

>all lefties are SJWs
sorry user, no HAES feminist nonsense here.
>fat
well since you brought it up, yes, in addition to being a handlet and a manlet he is pic-related

Attached: trump overweight.png (390x469, 158K)

Whats your favorite burger? Your answer determines if communism is faggy or not. You have 5 mins to answer.

kys cuck

Attached: shareblue.png (600x600, 36K)

>b-buy my book please

Tofu patty on a gluten-free bun with soy cheese.
>You have 5 minutes to answer
gunna wait longer because I'm a fuckin anarchist
>MUH KEK
>MUH SHAREBLUE
wow user you showed me!

People will buy his book and not read it. Everyone still has their same opinion, life goes on.

Comey is such a dumb cuck. He must consider suicide every night for what he has done.

Keep changing your flag shill, it just makes you look even more obvious.

What happened to the book Barry got 6gorrillion to write?

Attached: image.jpg (900x499, 197K)

If he's holding off telling us what info he has on Trump, than it can't be that incriminating.

Attached: 06290541-AFAB-4840-AD4F-09C5DCC00257.gif (245x186, 358K)

Gonna send you to the Gulag for that talk

How glorious would it be if Comey spilled everything in his book? It would be epic beyond words watching these anxious libtards crack it open only to be redpilled about the deep state.

Maybe in another reality.

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot traitor.

I'm willing to believe Comey is. Not sure about Mueller
Gowdy said history would look back kindly on him
Plus all his tweets are cryptic as fuck dog whistling to someone

BTFO

Attached: comeybtfo.jpg (613x363, 57K)

>Maybe in another reality.
Nope. That's exactly what's going to happen.

Why do you think that Comey reopened the Hillary investigation like a week before the election? A shot across the bow so they wouldn't try and fuck with the voting machines.....(Israel has the source code)

Keep changing your flag shill, it just makes you look even more obvious.

That gif still brings a smile to my face.

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot traitor.

Trump interviewed Mueller the DAY BEFORE HE WAS APPOINTED. It's objective at this point, Mueller is /ourguy/. Why do you think the MSM is trying to bait Trump into firing Mueller by reporting that Mueller is "crossing red lines" by investigating Trump finances or some shit.

Assange calling it like it is.

Speaking of WikiLeaks, looks like fbi cleaning house.

Attached: 02204409-3BF0-4E3C-9F03-A07AC9D75488.png (644x667, 298K)

yawn, faggot

Meuller's history of coverups says otherwise

shop Hillary 2020 on the tall guy

I mean, compared to lanklet like Comey, I guess Trump could be considered a manlet, but of all the insults you could come up with, that's probably the most inaccurate.

Nice talking point faggot. That's all you retards do. You are broken records.

Attached: 1503733077934.jpg (645x729, 100K)

Isn't Trump like 6'2? What's with your weird obsession?

You dont have a rebuttal though...

let me guess, hes going to tell his story through a book deal? fucking losers

Because replying to people like you is a waste of time, since you say the same talking points days and days and months on end even after being BTFO time and time again

no u
k
see Trump is 6'2" and every non-manlet knows that that's manlet-tier

So how do you explain muellers fucked up history of coverups? Jesus you're probably a fucking jidf shill yourself trying to convince us Mueller is ourguy when he looks like one of the biggest fucking swamp rats

VICTORY OVER HONOR

CRUSH THE COMMIES AND ISLAMISTS

He was forced to cover that shit up from the deep state you fucking retard. Do you think that he expected 9/11 to happen a week after he became FBI director? It was either cover it up or they'd kill him and his family. Trump offered him a way out. He took it.

ITS NOT THAT FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND BUT SINCE YOURE A PAID SHILL YOU ARE PAID TO PLAY STUPID AND PRETEND LIKE ITS IMPOSSIBLE

Fuck off Comey, nobody believes your bullshit anymore.

you sound like a sore ass beta fag who GEOTUS pork sworded his wife.

You know, at this point you are looking pretty pathetic, guys. I think you should reassess the reality you live in because it doesn't jive with the reality the rest of us are living in.

DRUMPFFFLLEESTILTSKIN IS GOING DOWN!!!!!!!

TWO IMEACHES!!!! RAWR XD

>what is projection
>(((you)))
Fuck of kike

lol

>a book
Disgruntled employees.
All these assholes deserve jail also.
Comey, clapper, etc.

>please buy my book
So the faggot is just advertising his shitty book? I thought he was going to testify against trump or something.

You just proved my fucking point. You didn't even make an argument against anything I said because you know you can't. You're going to be indicted too for being a paid shill and I honestly hope you receive the death penalty for treason and because you fuck kids.

Comey is thinking.. cha ching$$$

He, along with McCabe, Clapper, and Brennan, all deserve a round through the back of the skull, televised on cspan.

Attached: 1507168631942.jpg (456x352, 29K)

You realize that a few days ago a DEEP red district voted for a Dem right?
The reality is that you're about 8 months away from getting BTFO in the midterms, and less than a year away from seeing Trump get impeached.
Does that jive with you homey?

Real talk

I've already made my points. He looks like a fucking swamp rat so I'm skeptical you fucking retard

You're the only one who's so fucking insistent he's ourguy like you're trying to convince us not to give a shit

talk about comey's hsbc relations

lmfao no, but I mean who can blame him. He gets a nice fat payout and nothing he says will ever matter.

It isnt a deep red district you fuck, one of the counties the guy carried and it was gentrified hipster fags. shut the fuck up Don Lemon,

I read the tweet like that too, but it's kept very vague.
"Make it all public and in turn we grant you amnesty." sounds like a nice deal when you've got as much shit sticking like Müller or Comey.

A dem that ran republican values in a special election for a district that will soon no longer exist. Yeah, your delusion is strong.

You mean the district that went to a pro-gun, pro-life, anti-immigrant, pro-trump Democrat? Who openly rejects the leadership of the party?

Whew, I'm shaking. It's almost like someone learned something from the last election and proved they aren't so incompetent that the country needs to be baptized.

It's funny that it still works after watching every single neocommunist shitbag reinact it with every single thing they do and say for more than a year now

BROTHER!

Attached: Check'em.jpg (360x250, 13K)

>went for Trump by 20 points
>Republican typically runs unopposed
yeah it's totally a blue stronghold

>lordy
Kek my man

Attached: massshooter.png (500x805, 226K)

Oh my! He won a district that won't exist in a year.
>stupid niggers.

Mueller is not /our-guy
Comey is not /ourguy/
Obama is not /ourguy/
some fag at shill HQ has gone over the top with the ourguy shit and has the inbred army flooding every thread with it

Relax Susie, he’s just advertising for his book. He has zero authority so it’s just wetting appetites for a book.
Kind of like fire and fury. Remember how you thought that would end trump? All it did was get people reading.

Why is it taking him nearly a year to come up with his story? Sounds like a lot of careful planning is going on to create something fake.

Attached: 1491322036745.jpg (1932x1305, 1.72M)

My gut has told me that Comey flipped since the very beginning. My gut has only steered me wrong once in my life. He was "cover for fraud" bad, but not "destroy the United States" bad. He was under their thumb, but he wanted to tank their campaign.

I am having a hard time reconciling that Trump or Comey could find a book publisher that would keep quiet about the plan.

I'm still holding on to hope though.

Attached: 640x480.jpg (640x480, 98K)

KEK Gold!

ANY DUH-DUH-DAY NOW!

Attached: 159897984s..,serhs.jpg (1024x576, 66K)