Shonen is dead

Shonen is dead

Why are they still shilling BC when Neverland and soon to be Doctor Stone already outsells in terms of volume sales by a mile?

One Piece is great though. Especially the middle arcs shit all over bnha and bc.

>Shonen is dead

Where the fuck is hxh ?

It'd probably be there if it wasn't hiatus'd all the time.

>Generic ripoff
>the manga that never ends
>Everyone's new favorite shonen until people get tired of it
The absolute state of Jump. Jesus Christ

Out of all the shitposters, I hate you the most.

leave shonen to me

They are shilling Neverland and Dr Stone too.

Yeah, because Jump is the only shounen publisher in existence.

When it was Naruto, Bleach and OP there were people saying that Jump was dead too.

Want to know what I think? Your teenage years are dead. Fat 30 year old bastards complaining about something that was not made for them.

on hiatus

Also, already has enough positive reputation that they don't need to advertise it

Bleach and Black Clover can both go in the trash but you can't say Boku no Hero Academia can match up with Naruto when it comes to character depth. Shiragaki was a shallow as fuck villain.

>Nardo
>Depth

>makes the umpteenth shonen-hate thread of the day

B-B-B-BUT user, THE RUNNING! THE RUNNING CHAPTERS MAKE THE ENTIRE MANGA SHIT!

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CALL ODA HACK, IF YOU HAVE AN OPINION THAT IS NOT AGAINST WAN PISS, YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY AN ODA DICKSUCKER.

The only thing Nardo has going for it is world building and it's not stellar by any means. Also character building is by far Kishi's weakest point.

This sounds like something an Oda dick sucker would write.

Furryshits and tripfags are worse than herofaggots.

I agree with your point but that manga is pretty good.

At least it's better than BnHA.

>four months ago

Butthurt hackposter detected.

But... where is Hunter? I thought it was objectively the best and most popular anime let alone shonen?

maybe you've just gotten too old for this

>shonen is dead
>implying it was ever alive

ill leave eating poo to you