At what point did you realize Bleach was a bad series?

At what point did you realize Bleach was a bad series?

When Yammy get fucked up off screen because Kubo didn't feel like drawing his fight

When SS arrived during the climax of the fullbring arc and everthing changed from a thriller like vibe to plain filler vibe.

The Heart

>its another "lets complain about bleach" thread

Somewhere during the middle of the Fullbringer arc started. That's when it finally dawned on me.

That's pretty far in my dude

When it went to Mexico.
At least it was enjoyably bad for most of Mexico arc.
Got tedious during the fullbringer arc.

when JUMP had no other option but to cancel it

Episode 26

First arc, somewhere around when I first heard about it.

>when JUMP had no other option but to cancel it
Wasn't cancelled.

When Itsugo started to use bankai vs scrubs.

When it kept going after Aizen.
Kubo should have just started another series

You have no idea how big Bleach was in Japan.

>You have no idea how big Bleach was in Japan.
It started dropping in popularity after his defeat though.

Mexico.

Ending Bleach after this would have been absolutely retarded. Way too many unanswered questions and unseen bankai.

>Way too many unanswered questions and unseen bankai.
So kinda like what we got when it actually ended

Soul Society arc. Would've been a comfy series if the rest of the series was like the beginning

I liked it all the way through to be honest. The kids were cute as well.

So basically, what still happened at the end. Fuck, I think the last arc ended up bringing more questions than answers.

When a chink game somehow has more accurate art of the characters than the nip gacha as well as having way more characters put in.

When they wouldn't get off of fucking Namek

Anything after Aizen's capture.

The Rukia rescue arc.

When Aizen was defeated and the manga kept going. I realized what I got into was a mistake.

I didnt

I actually went back and reread it not too long ago, considering the biggest complaint most of us had about the series was kubos pacing, when you can sit down and read it at your leisure without having to wait a week for the next one its actually a lot better.

As far as shounen go its actually pretty good, aside from the ending ofc.

When I dropped it at wekomundo.

This x1000. Even though I realized it was shit here, I didn't drop it until the Bount showed up.

Keep believing that, retard, Maybe it'll actually be true...

too late

After the first chapter. Anyone that didn't realize the pile of cancer it ws from the beginning, is a moronic waste of space.

After Soul Society Rescue arc and the aftermath of Ichigo's bankai vs Byakuya. It just went downhill from there.

Is Ichika going be a titty monster?

When Yhawch & Aizen was right and the Soul Society were the bad guys the entire time. Before that: When Ichigo was the protagonist of the Fullbring Arc instead of a new MC or just Chad being the MC of the Arc.

>ugly womanlet getting surpassed in height by her prettier daughter
Ha

>When Yhawch & Aizen was right and the Soul Society were the bad guys the entire time
Aizen didn't think the shinigami were bad guys, he thought they were stupid losers.
Also what's wrong with having bad guy protagonists?

Somewhere in the Arrancar arc is where I unironically lost steam. Felt like a big repeat of the previous arc and was getting end of dbz tier with "I have bankai but also I can transform into a half hollow." You know that rest of the autism that went on that exceeded even that. I still like Chad's cool power up and when that one guy died but felt like it took a gabajillion years for him, pretty brutal. Also wish they kept this semen demon alive.

When they cut halfway through the filler with the Bounts to have another filler.

Hueco Mundo, but even then it was a habit checking weekly for a new chapter.

When the vasto lords, which were supposed to be able to destroy soul society with just one, started jobbing to captains and all 3 died like bitches without accomplishing anything other than giving the captains power ups. After that, I still read up to when Aizen was defeated, but by that point, I was reading it in batches every two months or so instead of weekly.

The Heart.

when hitsugaya was only injured and not dead

>You have no idea how big Bleach was in Japan.

>Popular in japan
>Ranked 10+ for the last 5 years
>Multiple rumors of cancellation

Were you not around when it went to shit and never picked up again? Bleach didn't fall from grace over night, it was a long half decade process, an inevitable decline of quality and interest.

>which were supposed to be able to destroy soul society with just one
Actually it was 10
Change this to when Hitsugaya was introduced and you're correct.

Speedreader

When Orihime didn't use her god powers to fix Uryu after he lost his power. If she can bring back the dead and create new limbs from thin air, she could have fixed Uryu. Or Ichigo when he burned himself out.

>Ranked 10+ for the last 5 years
Rankings don't really matter if it still sells well which Bleach did.

>Multiple rumors of cancellation
Literally all from the Western fanbase, specifically this site/reddit/tumblr.

When Ichigo lost his powers and Karin didn't become the new MC.

She actually did try to bring Ichigo's powers back in one of the novels, but couldn't.

I wonder how much she hates Aizen for lying to her

>Actually it was 10
Not him but going by what they showed even 100 of them would be fodder to Old Man Yamamoto.

That could at least be explained away by Yhwach/Zangetsu interfering. It did take energy from like 20 lieutenant and captain class shinigami in that sword to jumpstart him. But Uryu was fixed by getting tired out and then shot in the chest. Orihime could have easily saved him the trouble.

Would they really?
15 million degrees really isn't all that.

He wouldn't even need bankai to roast those losers.

>Orihime could have easily saved him the trouble.
Kubo is a hack. We saw her fix his sword before he went off to the final Yhwach fight which means she would've been able to fix it earlier in the series which would've saved Ichigo the trip to the Royal Guard palace, but of course no one thought of that.

>We saw her fix his sword before he went off to the final Yhwach fight
With facebook's assistance and some training under her belt.

Facebook only changed the past so that she would be able to fix it. His abilities didn't give her some type of upgrade, user.

>some training under her belt.
What training did she get in the final arc?

I was watching the anime up to Soul Society and as I kept watching I got annoyed that it became an Ichigo show and ignored the rest of the main cast that I actually liked, in favor of introducing ridiculous amounts of new characters, which showed no signs of stopping.

I remembered reading some volumes of One Piece in school years before and recalled it caring more about spotlight for other party members besides the MC, so I went and caught up on that and never looked back to Bleach.

Ichihime was a mistake.

>What training did she get in the final arc?
The entire time she was with urahara?

>Ichihime was a mistake.
No.

>The entire time she was with urahara?
Was it even stated that they trained though? I'm pretty sure she and Chad stayed in HM because they had no choice and most of the time there, they spent roaming around on their own.

>Was it even stated that they trained though?
Yes it was

I'll have to go back and re-read then.

Those are beyond the realm of what Orhime can do. Even though she can heal injuries, restoring people's powers using her own is outright impossible.

>The Spirit King is a Quincy i guess
>Also he has no arms and legs?
>Also Ywhach hate him and kill because of reason
>Absorbing him gave Ywhach a buncha eyes for some reason?
>Why is he here again?
>Why is the Royal Guards here again?
>Why is everyone defeated off screen?
>What is Ichigo Bankai again?

Nani?

>pic
Was that based off that one statement Hori made?

>Also Ywhach hate him and kill because of reason
He hates him because he was never around but had enough sympathy to put his dad out of his misery

I'm not too sure actually. The artist didn't mention his comment though.

The Spirit King is a figurehead. It's merely a corpse filled with the energy of all spirits to stabilize the world. Yhwach hates it because the Soul King is suffering and should be put out of it's misery. He wanted to absorb the Soul King's power and change the way the Afterlife functioned.

>change the way the Afterlife functioned.
Didn't he just want to Evangelion the entire thing? To have everyone become "one" so that no one suffers death.

When I put it "on-hold" for the third time.

>Healed Menoly from having her top half obliterated
>Can't fix Uryu's powers
Kubo is a hack

>Every user has their own headcanon - the series

No, he wanted to abolish Soul Society, which was based off Feudal Japan, and make it more that people end up in Heaven or Hell. Basically a better alternative to being a poorfag in a shitty district of Soul Society, or spirit wandering around Earth long enough to get gangraped by a Hollow, or eaten by them.

Why was that Quincy faggot granted the A letter again?

Oh. I kind of got the impression that he wanted to end of life in general so that no other person would have to suffer.

The instant Ulquorra and his Nappa crash landed on earth exactly the same way as in Dragonball Z.

As a teenager, I lost interest before they went to Hueco Mundo.
But after rewatching it last year, I realized that everything went to shit as soon as Rukia went back to SS.

He was Jesus to Ywach's God, hence why he got the A.

Orihime would need training from either Mayuri, or Unohana on how to heal Reishi with good precision.

>Unohana
press f for respect

End of the SS arc.
That was when I realized I would get absolutely no satisfaction from it.

i was sat at home slurping kubo semen when kenichi smith ring

'ichiruki btfo"

'no'

speak english, esl-kun.

I allways see this picture on the worst TF2 servers for some reason.

hownew.ru

After I read literally anything with an ending. I think I read Hotel Voynic for the first time when I realized that there's way, way better shit out there.

The Captains performed a mercy kill on the Arrancars. Yamamoto would've out right burnt everyone into a crisp with his Bankai alone, trivializing the final confrontation with Aizen even further.

When only the loser weird kids at school talked about it while the Chads only cared about DBZ

But people already ended up in heaven or hell.
The only ones that didn't instantly go to cycle of souls or heaven or hell were the inordinately powerful souls, people who were attacked by rogue hollow(a rare event before SS came along), or people descended from arrancar or spirits.
The ones that could probably sense souls or have spiritual powers in life if they tried.

They wandered around because they were strog enough to deny going to hell or heaven and stay on the earth because of trauma or simply not wanting to go.

There they either became hollow, were eaten by a hollow, were exercised or helped to give up their attachment to the living world by spiritually powerful living people.

SS wasn't the final resting place of all souls.
SS was fucking limbo.
SS is an artificial construct. A cancer constructed upon the back of an eternally suffering being that would have been considered a living god in life.
The soul reapers don't help along those souls they condemn them to eternal unlife in limbo.
To be slaves in their fucking little fake afterlife and eventually fill the ranks of their foot soldiers.

SS wasn't limbo, it's full blown Isekai: You die getting hit by a truck or of Japanese cold. Then reincarnate into a poorfag living in Feudal Japan who works his way up the Samurai Hierarchy.

Fullbringers arc, the whole series was revolving around the evntual fight berween Ichigo and Aizen, themathically speaking, it was the perfect ending.
>Dude is a human with borrowed powers
>Literally gives his ALL in the final attack
>Loses power and goes back to having a normal life.
What was even the point of introducing the fullbringers, there was literally no tension whatsoever during the arc, any of those jobbers could have been destroyed by a lieutenant... and in fact were.

Final Getsuga Tensho.

Hueco Mundo Arc final stages

>when ulquiorra goes Super Sayan 3 but ichigo goes SuperSayanGod Lvl 99 and Rekt everything with the move of his pinky..........that actually opened my eyes

The next arc was complete bullshit and the Quincy Arc just the first chapters , i could no longer deal with how bad it had become , Hueco mundo Arc was suppose to be endgame

Ginjo and Tsukishima fucked up Ichigo, Orihime, and Chad in ways that Aizen could never do.

>Rukia becomes a Captain
what the fuck happened?
Also
>Ghost Babies

Unpopular opinion: at it's peak, Bleach was better than both Naruto and One Piece

Ukitake died in the Final Arc and Rukia was the only one strong enough to replace him as Captain since she just gained Bankai. She had a kid with Renji because Ichigo was a bro who respect his wishes.

Too bad its peak lasted for all of 20 chapters then fell off a fucking cliff

After the first episode.