Will Americans really give up their guns ?

Do muricans think they will be able to own guns the same way they do now 10 years from now ?

Attached: 3744402-murica.jpg (948x586, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=257&CFID=37512133&CFTOKEN=f86377ed8d45f8ad-2459B0F4-BDD6-9586-1174452242A440C4&jsessionid=5F3646E8569244948747C8DBC230942E.cfusion
youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo&t=20s
youtube.com/watch?v=kQNBre0uMew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With trump as president i dont think so

I hope trump takes away your guns. You americans are to dangerous and deranged to own firearms you dont even belong to the white race. Only white europeans should bear firearms and not beasts

You too hate the fact you aren't free ?

at best there will be assault weapons ban 2: electric boogaloo but there's no realistic possibility for anything impactful

>With trump as president i dont think so

Naturally assuming Trump is still president in 10 years.

IDK how many more school shootings can you guys take before the dems make you adopt further restrictions

>Not having guns hidden all over your property
>Not having enough munitions to supply an army
>Not losing all of your guns in a boating accident

> It's the inanimate objects fault!

Notice how all these mass shootings take place in gun free zones?

Every time someone talks about taking away guns, gun sales go way up.

>Not having machining equipment to repair and build repeating firearms

They are hoarding guns everyday right now there are more guns than people in us... The number will just increase in 4 years, not talking in 10.
Try to take them could lead to a civil war.

t. slave who doesn't like to see other men be relatively more free

Attached: KARA_BOĞA_pepe.jpg (999x963, 75K)

to be honest alot of the cuckservatives would give up their guns first.
But there are so many guns per person that those would be revolutionaries wouldnt matter.
you have to remember only 3% of the population fought against england.

(((They))) Want a civil war. It's the only way (((they))) can reshape the US into a complete communist state.

There are more guns than people here. More households have guns than households that have pets. It's enshrined in our Bill of Rights, which btw was the first of its kind in the world. The most ardent gun supporters live innawoods.

Image being the poor sonabitch commissar going around trying to collect the ILLEGAL guns from shitskins. Now imagine how much worse it would be to take them from people that live innawoods that they know better than anybody. Those same people learned to shoot around 5 years old. They also hunt for their food.

Nobody in their right mind would even try to ban guns. Let alone enforce it. It would be anarchy. True constitutionalist Americans would rise up and crush the government. Most of the military feels the same way, would rebel against its own government, and join the resistance. It would be the end of all what is now called "liberalism", as every single person with the slightest tenet of Marxist thought processes would be dragged into the street and shot in the head.

TL;DR. It won't happen. But God do I wish it would....

(((They))) don't actually want a civil war, because they know what would happen (German Revolution 1918)
(((They))) just want internal strife, just enough to keep the general populace distracted enough to keep from thinking too hard about who's pulling the strings of the narrative

aspiring machinist & gunsmith here, what should i look into?

>there are more guns than people here
citation needed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

slightly more

Are you fucking kidding? Our side knows how to use guns and has all of them, focuses on self-improvement, the highest on the IQ bell curve, thinks logically, studies everything useful, etc. Their side doesn't know which bathroom to use. We'd slaughter them. We need a good Civil War, part II. This time the Confederacy wins, the (((globalists))), shitskins, roasties, Marxists, and faggots get slaughtered. We build back from scratch to what this promised land should have been, and once was.

Nice bait, Cuckbert.
Trump is about as pro2a as Shannon watts.

Something will come. AWB2, federal mag restrictions, stricter import restrictions, taxing transfers and ammo purchases. An all out (((buyback)))? I doubt it. Not in our lifetime, anyway. There are enough hurr durr sheepdogs and threepers that wouldn't comply anyway, so they could post videos of the ATF shootout on Instagram.

Americans will start killing politicians before they give up their guns.

no you8 fucking retard. it cant happen. and dems are retarded for trying... notice no one is talking about amending the 2nd

How many do you have?

Sure, they'd never just disregard an amendment by narrowing its interpretation and passing laws that contradict it.

Off topic but is the SCAR a good gun or a meme gun? Fuckers are super expensive.

until they amend it, anyone coming for my guns is an enemy to my country and will be shot on site. justified you wannabe nazi faggot

Depends on what you need it to do. As with all objects really. It's a great battle rifle. Can almost be considered a designated marksman rifle. Reliability is there. Sucks to lug around all day, pretty heavy. Ammo available everywhere. Better deals out there tbht. I'd go with a mini-14 for that style of rifle. Slightly cheaper and stupidly reliable. This is more of a discussion for /k/.

Doing God's work, user. I'm with you. Though I wouldn't give a fuck what amendment nullified it. The Bill of Rights is sacred. Anything nullifying it is automatically invalid.

You just proved my point, sheepdog.

Meme. It's an exotic cool looking AR-15 that's expensive as hell.
It's a great rifle, but AR-15's are too.

Wrong. AR-15 is direct impingement. SCAR is short-stroke gas piston.

Not saying you're wrong about your assessment other than that though. SCAR's are ridiculously expensive. There are many AR makers here in the states that will make you a customized rifle for half the price. Or you could go with an 80% lower and learn to machine it if you don't want anything traceable.

Short-stroke pistons are also more reliable and require less maintenance. Trade off being nothing is more accurate, everything else being equal, than direct impingement for auto-loading rifles.

SCAR H yes. Scar-L is trash.

Show me a .308 AR cheaper than a SCAR-H

Attached: 17897556.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=257&CFID=37512133&CFTOKEN=f86377ed8d45f8ad-2459B0F4-BDD6-9586-1174452242A440C4&jsessionid=5F3646E8569244948747C8DBC230942E.cfusion

Really good .308 AR. Less than half the price of an SCAR-H.

start with a good but not overly fancy milling machine that does have the capacity to be upgraded with axis motors and a cnc controller yet still allow for manually adjusting the axes. also start planning your support bench workstation area out.

I can make AR-15s/AR-10s/1911s/Glocks in my garage with a mini cnc machine, and some parts kits I have laying around. Even if they outlaw the sale of Semi-Automatic Firearms (which they won't be able to) I'll still be making them.

>800,000

TFW bought my first rifle today. Feels good, man.

They will, Americans will have guns until they decide that they don't want them. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

CNC lathing, CNC routing, Wire EDM, and naturally CAD/CAM.

How about you fucking read something on your own initiative you lazy nigger? It's the goddamn information age.

Europeans who have given up their guns and their testicles long ago do not understand American culture. There are easily 10 million gun owners who are willing to take to the hills and fight a guerilla war over this issue. When they say "from my cold dead hands," they really mean "from YOUR cold dead hands." The military and police in the U.S. are about 70-80% conservative gun owners. So who the fuck is going to come take the guns from us? Liberals think they will just order the military to go confiscate guns and everyone will just sit there. That's not what would happen. What would happen is a mass militia uprising that directed their attacks and violence against leftists, not against the military. Civil War II would be over with pretty quickly, which is why Democratic politicians try to get votes on the issue but never actually do anything about it. They know they'd be first against the wall when the Civil War came.

I forgot, germans are superior when it comes to weapons.

Attached: `2wd3e.jpg (640x425, 88K)

I will not give up my firearms.

As for your question, the laws are constantly in flux due to court cases and judge makeup. Shit might be banned one day, free the next.

Attached: wilson combat cqb 598Cic4.jpg (3718x2092, 1020K)

fuck the government. and fuck the rest of America, I will have my short stay as a free citizen.

I always laugh at the Jew trying to incite a civil war. They just don't understand our culture. It would simply be several thousand people killing the elites, and then going back to work.

Why are you chimps even here?

I think guns are bad we should give everyone a spanking for being bad, we must stop the guns from killing our kids

Attached: 1521276197191.gif (627x351, 2.98M)

This

I will give up my guns when the spoiled rich and famous give up theirs. Sometime around never.

Attached: heavily armed police guard spoiled hollywood gun grabbers, oscars.jpg (636x686, 74K)

Shut the fuck up cuck. They could have a civil war tomorrow if they wanted one.

I'd tape my phone to my helmet and Twitch/FBLive/Scope/LiveJasmin it. Glorious way to die. But that probably wouldn't come to fruition because half the police/military in this country would defect or become moles.

You don't die alone in a shootout. You go join a militia. There's maybe 50,000 to 100,000 of these guys who are already in trained military units preparing for the day when black helicopters from the UN set up concentration camps run by UN soldiers. They think crazy shit but they act as both canaries in the coal mine and a paramilitary infrastructure. You know the gun confiscation isn't coming anytime soon because nobody has tried to stop them from running around in the forest training to fight a war against the government. But as long as they exist, gun owners can instantly join up in the event of Civil War II.

god bless America

Attached: f64665768.png (245x227, 41K)

Kek, my patriotism increased by 40% after seeing this chart.

this

Attached: gunsper-capita2.0.jpg (1605x832, 534K)

Doesn't matter civil war in 2 years.

>Do muricans think they will be able to own guns the same way they do now 10 years from now ?

Yes, or I'll be dead. Not all of us are willing to let our masters declaw us without a fight.

Attached: Orwell on right to bear arms.jpg (850x400, 89K)

this is the real determinant of your country's value

>still 30.8%
wew

Attached: innit.jpg (275x183, 13K)

Attached: 1516858553284.png (600x600, 17K)

Sig Sauer makes a hell of an AR10.

Yeah. Americans are pussies. They've already done it before and no one did shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo&t=20s

Even if it were amended, the Bill of Rights doesn't grant us rights, it simply acknowledges human rights which predate the existence of governments.

from my cold dead hands

Attached: comegetitnigger.jpg (348x348, 21K)

No, they will have to be forcibly taken and that will tear this nation apart.

If they do, it will be a surrender.

A lot more of this is cropping up. Thanks to the information the internet can provide and having machinist skills, people are making their own and modifying what they have. I personally know two people who have the ability and do work for others on the sly. There are way more machine guns than the govt probably even knows about.

If they do it, they will have to do it really slowly.
Also, they will never be able to go round them up.

If they ever tried to do a round up it would end up with a lot of dead bodies. 100% they would
have to shoot me. I would say around 1/4 to
1/3 are the same way.
anther 1/4 feel the same way, but would pussy out.

Attached: 1to1.jpg (729x434, 46K)

No.

no. but i will say on that fuck the nra

no.

no sales ban will get passed.
scotus won't let anything absurd go through.
dems know that they're already toeing a line of getting their asses shot by another clive bundy.

clive bundy was a huge thing about him grazing fucking cattle and not paying enough property tax.

they couldn't even handle that other than to stand around waiting and giving up.

any gun laws will see more sedition, where they actually fucking shoot it out.

dems don't care about guns. dems care about holding their office.
they know once the shooting starts their asses are out of a job, no matter how many articles buzzfeed and vice publish about how gun owners deserve to get shot for resisting.

Louisianan here.
This post is 100% pure faggotry and/or niggerism.
THIS NEVER HAPPENED.

Attached: 2A.jpg (945x618, 52K)

>gets raped by a refugee

Yeah goodluck with all of those sandniggers

>Do muricans think they will be able to own guns the same way they do now 10 years from now ?
yes

>100% they would
>have to shoot me. I would say around 1/4 to
>1/3 are the same way.
>anther 1/4 feel the same way, but would pussy out.
Beautiful. For those tasked with collection, every 3rd or 4th door IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY you find pic related. The 2nd Amendment is without peer and working exactly as intended.

Attached: 1514929228338.jpg (1531x1340, 232K)

hell, every town will have at least one militia pop up over night of 50-100 guys. larger towns would have multiple militias that size, one in each neighborhood.

what're cops gonna do. fuck with several score guys at once?

maybe one insanely commie sherriff would try something, and get destroyed.

they'll get something like even more backround checks passed. maybe required classes to buy their horrifying assault weapons.

anything they consider meaningful would spell doom for their whole system.

i'm a fat gimp, and i'd go join up as militia camp cook or whatever.

dying for a cause is literally a dream of every man alive. and the only side that considers it a death worthy cause are gun owners.

Attached: degenerate germany.jpg (544x800, 104K)

>meme donkey
>says something reasonable

Attached: good job.jpg (500x375, 41K)

No they don’t. They know they have no chance. Instead they want to take control of the youth which is much more damaging than a civil war.

Scar 17 is pretty worth 308 battle rifle. You have reliability, relatively lightweight and I would say your best choice for a DMR in medium to long range engagements but its a hefty fucking price I agree. Try and find a used one of course.

Attached: 1507000306043.png (2140x1739, 3.89M)

Holy shit.
This did happen, to some extent.
Totally fucked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQNBre0uMew

Fuck, should probably get the word out better.
If they ever pull that shit on me.
I'm not giving them up.

How this didn't go to SCOTUS I'll never knonw

Is that a Remington 1100? I love them. I have two, one in 20 and another in 12. I'm even thinking about buying one in 410 just to play with.

Attached: 0983.jpg (180x222, 11K)

I own several dozen guns so I don't have to worry about whether it'll be legal in 2 or 3 decades, and my children won't either

Probably. The fact is buying a gun hasn't changed much in 40 years on the federal level. The assault weapons ban lasted 10 years and didn't do shit. Carry laws are getting looser not stricter. I see no reason why this will change

Attached: 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Oh no, no no no no no no no no no no no no. You've misunderstood.

Attached: retard.gif (450x221, 14K)

Pretty much this. Good luck finding cops outside SF, LA, Chicago, new York City and Detroit. Everywhere else will fight the order. The military is gonna be 90%+ defectors. Not to mention that you can't use the military against your own citizens in America that's unconstitutional.
Most sheriff's in California aren't even busting illegal gun owners.