Would you rather the next Madoka content be a movie or a new series?

Would you rather the next Madoka content be a movie or a new series?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2458735/#2465183
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a movie about rebellion pt 2 that's 3 hours long

I don't care as long as there's not this cowtits to ruin it.

>ruin

A series based on the aftermath of rebellion and a pair of spin-off OVAS

mobage

Madoka really should have been more lewd. We never got to see Mami's nipples even in the movie

Can it be an eroge?

I wish dude

[reclinig] i'm digging these mami threads senpai

She never gets enough attention :^(

New series, because then we get to have livestream threads, rather than me having to hide all Madoka threads on Sup Forums for six months until I can see the movie.

how about neither and just leave it as it is because it's fine.

So long as the usurper gets her just desserts I could care less about the format.

Are you referring to Homura, who did nothing wrong?

I'd be okay with an actually good spinoff or a non-canon TV series.

Movie, unless they give the series a decent budget.

Series

With Mami as the main character and tsundere Kyouko

She lost her right to a name when she broke her oath with Madoka and defiled the very thing she swore to protect, but yes.

Why are Mami and Kyouko in love?

They're not

But they very clearly are.

Why are you such a disgustingly bad person, !Akemi.
Seriously, I don't understand why your whole life revolves around trying to harass "me" and everyone you think is "me".

You're not special. No one gets "triggered" by crack. You're just a shitposter, so you're told to stop shitposting. Like every other shitposter. Unlike every other shitposter, they don't go on spamming shit fits for years on end.

You're just so invested in this that giving it up now would literally make you kill yourself.

!Akemi, stop.
Enough is enough. You've lived too long. I'm not kidding. Just put a bullet in your head already.

Stop being so fucking consumed with harassing people over the internet.

You're a failure as a person, and you're a failure as a troll.

You are so fucking desperate to feel like you're good at something that you have delude yourself into thinking you're an "epic troll" or some shit. Even though literally all you are is some obsessed redditor who cries when people point out he has no friends.

They're so cute together.

Mami always looks beautiful

You just make so obvious who you because of your out right refusal to address anything said to you.

Stop spamming threads with off topic low quality crack garbage.

Troid has created literally the worst shitposter this site has ever seen.

!Akemi, stop posting crack.
Stop. You don't need to have the last word. You need to behave.

Mami lusts for all the meducas though.

I'm addicted to crack irl

w-whats this?

>he actually went out of his way to post twice in the same minute because he's that desperate to look like more than one person
>he made it even more obvious by post the same crack pair
Yeah, totally. I'm sure everyone actually thinks this is more than just you, !Akemi.
There are now so many crack shitters in Madoka threads alone, and no other threads on the site, that randomly two people posting MadoMami at the same time makes logical sense.

Seriously, fuck off and die already. And yes, it's obvious that is your post as well.

Can you just say why you are so fucking obsessed with trying to harass people in Madoka threads. Seriously I want to know.

cute

Thanks user, gotta rebuild my MamiAn OTP folder.

The best really. Only HomuKyou comes close

!Akemi, you are never going to fool people into thinking there are tons of crack shitters in these threads. It's not possible, because everyone can see how unpopular crack is on sites you can't samefag on. Like pixiv and twitter.

archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2458735/#2465183
Look at you just literally begging people to think you're more than one person.

Hey look, !Akemi is talking to himself again.

>Being together in the afterlife
Literally doesn't happen. That's not the after life you fucking retard, that's Madoka's mind. And Kyouko and Mami are together because they're the ones Madoka knows the least.

>Mami's familiars being Kyouko and Madoka.
This has literally nothing to do with KyouMami. In fact, it proves there is a zero percent chance KyouMami will ever happen, because Mami sees all the other girls as equals, not treating anyone of them as more special than the other. You know, exactly like what she says at the end of TDS.

>Kyouko's past relationship with Mami
Is not canon. Thus irrelevant to what the "other person" (you) is asking. TDS and the CD drama was written by some random nobody. Not the anime production team.

>Sucks that I lost my Puella Magi folder
Hahahahaha, you are so fucking pathetic. You are trying to god damn hard to pretend you're more than one person. You think if you say that you "lost your folder" that the person who constantly shits up thread with crack can't be you.

You are not a fan of the Madoka series, you do not like Kyouko and Mami as characters, because if you did, you wouldn't be shitting on them as much as you do.

Okay, let's humor you for a second and pretend you're actually someone new.

Reply to this. Because if you're someone new, you have no reason not to.

Crack is low quality and off topic.
It's low quality because it shits on and degrades the characters.
It's off topic because it has nothing to do with the actual show or characters and everything to do with the posters personal shipping fetishes.

Thus crack is against multiple rules.
How do you reply?

Wow the insane guy is still at it and he's still denying Mami and Kyouko's past together despite all official material confirming it.

Delete the last panel and it is perfect

You are the insane person, !Akemi.
And like the posts in this thread already pointed out, the "history" between Kyouko and Mami is not canon. Official and canon do not mean the same thing. This is something you've had explained to you countless times before.

The fact the anime team and Urobuchi out right refuse to say that Mami and Kyouko had a past together should really tell you something.

And also like always, even if Mami and Kyouko did have a past together, nothing in TDS supports the idea that they are romantically attracted to each other. So you're still wrong for supporting crack.

Mami > Homu = Kyou = lewd Madoka = bullied/dom'd Sayaka > Madoka > Sayaka > Nagisa

Stop replying to yourself, !Akemi.
And the whole page is shit. Just like your life.

You clearly don't like Mami, or you'd be against the "other people" in this thread shitting on herr.

any more of these with those two?

SOL series, with a cliffhanger at the end.

Again, stop talking to yourself, !Akemi.
Seriously. It's just so fucking obvious who you are. It's insane how you've devoted so much of your life to trying to harass people on Sup Forums.

Stop.

Who impregnated them?

Mami did

If you're going to crackpost, can you post some HomuSaya stuff? I love their post-Rebellion relationship in all of the Maitake fanbooks.

And now I have to fap to that one doujin of futaMami fucking Kyouko and telling her if she gets pregnant they'll just raise it together. Love the artist and the amount of Mami x Kyouko doujins he made

So will there actually be new Madoka content anytime soon..?

Tomorrow.

I'd rather it just phase out of existence forever.

Just noticed they took down every concept movie trailer with ballet Madoka from youtube

Ah, so that explains why user linked to a camrip the other day. This is the biggest development in years.

pachinko
:^)

Homu actually loves Saya

Hopefully it's a sign of something happening. I mean they left the videos that were playing the song up but took down every trailer

The ones with Homu domming Sayaka are pretty nice. But rare

Nah man, she loves red.

What makes you think she's a lesbo?

Why do we need more Madoka content? I think what's been released so far stands on its own well.

Her lack of interaction with any man besides Kyubey.

That doujin was just stupid. She canonically would have been able to insert that man's arm all the way up his rectum as soon as he tried to grope her.

Does Homura have a limit on her time-stop?

Yes

A Magia Record Anime. So we can get Iroha animated.

Which meguca is the thiccest

Movie obviously. Hopefully it will be as good as Rebellion, and we will get to witness a brand new timeless master piece.

1 month worth of time or something in the hourglass.

>tfw you will never fondle Mami's mamis or slap Madoka's ass

>tfw you will never leave Madoka threads and let them be good again

It will be about middle school girls who watched Madoka Magica on TV and eventually find out that the TV show is actually real

I see wot u did dere

A new series about Mami-san's pre-anime life.

The only new Madoka anime possible is the adaptation of Magia Record. I don't like Magia Record.

Anything's possible

>the exact second before that man turns into an unrecognizable mess of gore and viscera.

New series. I need a serious dose of stupid sexy Homudevil in my life.