>ignored by his father
>gets destroyed by opponents that even Caulifla can beat

Being Gohan is suffering.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmk6ScezVFE
youtube.com/watch?v=misXwOe57ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=qREyiHtUnzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're going to love this. Trust me. What you're seeing now is my base form, also known as singles

>doesn't try 99% of the time like his chad dad
>even freezer acknowledges his hidden potential

These are doubles

where?

Kale has no personality aside from "I LOVE ONEE-SAN!!!". She can't even make her own decisions and relies on Caulifla for everything. Apart from that, she looks like a man-face tranny when transformed. Literally the worst character in the show right now.

First off, Gohan is the one who ignored his father, remember? Goku can't even destroy Kefla, in the end, we all know that Gohan will fix Super.

Gohan and Videl are a superior couple in every way, both Gohan and Videl are top-tier characters, while both Caulifla and Kale are shit-tier.

Caulifla being the worst of all characters as well. Kale is tolerable except for when she is associating herself with Caulifla.

Videl could defeat both of them if she wanted to. Gohan is a pacifist but he might be forced to destroy Kefla if things get too bad.

Gohan always wins baby!

you fail

This is my wife, Kefla. Say something nice about her!

Miss me yet?

Still more character than Jiren.

>being gohan is suffering
I believe you forgot that both Krillin and Yamcha exist even though they're completely irrelevant

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Kefla? Let alone defeat her. And I’m not talking about base form Kefla. I’m not talking about Super Saiyan Kefla either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Super Saiyan Beserk Kefla, equipped with her smugness, perfect looks, high potential and strength that rivals a GoD while being an expert in fist-to-fist and ki control. I’m also not talking about just-learned-how-to-go-SSBlue-by-tingling-while-thinking-godly-thoughts Kefla with a quick temper (which can give her very large power boosts), Super Saiyan Blue(which she used to win the ToP) and a perfect body(that can turn girls gay), capable of using a ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, and a giant ki blast while equipped with her smugness(capable of driving Sup Forums crazy), low losing streak (because she is a master in hand-to-hand and ki control), control of both god ki and Saiyan ki and Goku's training. I’m definitely NOT Talking about Completed SSB legendary beserk Kefla who has revived every universe after winning the ToP so she can fight more strong guys and is equipped with a sexy body, godly smugness (which drives Sup Forums crazy) and a harem full of the strongest men and women, learned and MASTERED Kaioken to a point where she is on par with the Grand Priest and can use ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, giant ki blast, even GIANTER ki blast and mega ki blast, with saiyan DNA and Goku's training while also being a master at hand-to-hand and ki control. I’m talking about Limit Breaker x Survivor x Ultra Instinct Kefla who is equipped with the body of a sex god, a harem of every living thing, Ultimate smugness, saiyan DNA, Goku's training and can use ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, giant ki blast, even GIANTER ki blast, mega ki blast, and ultra giga nigga ki blast.

that's honestly a good one desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=dmk6ScezVFE

>forced to fuse when up against only SSJG Goku
Gohan could have easily stomped those bitches if only they had come across one another before in the tourament. In their 10 episode long tired states it would just have been a rout, Piccolo enough would have sufficed to do them in. Even in case something went wrong Gohan would always be nearby to save his father figure from the rampaging sub-SSJG autist if it came down to it.

Kefla? More like KEKfla.

Reminder that Kefla's pussy mound is beautiful

She'd look better in a miniskirt

Jiren is a plot device, though. They aren't even trying to pass him as a real character. But all the "emotional" scenes with Caulifla and Kale are plain retarded.

Both Jiren and also the original Broly, yeah, unfortunately both are kinda easy to surpass.

It will be nice to see all gohan hater be btfo once beats Jiren

Whoops

>Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Kefla?
I want to touch her in the right places.

best Saiyan form tbqh

>Base form
Defend this Toeimutts. Blatantly contradicting Toriyama to sell more toys.

This sounds like a entertaining scenario, so it probably won't actually happen.

Gohan next episode!

What did she mean by did this?

Nah, Toei already hinted at Geran having some wish he wants the DBs for. He also had a cool moment when calling Hit out on his evil doer assassin pride, the first thing he did to align him as a justicefag like his friend Toppo and the rest of his team. Geran still is a lot better off than any of the u6 girls.

>bulge

these are singles

Yamcha is the only mortal in DB to have beaten a GoD tho

Who the fuck thought that fusing two meme characters into the ultimate meme character was a good idea? And on top of that make her stupidly overpowered?

Can Toeifags please explain how Zamasu could keep up with Super Saiyan Blue? Or how Trunks did so well against Rose? It bothers me a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=misXwOe57ZU

>he was holding back!!!

Leave Kefla to me.

guys wonder if kefla is the one who will beat jiren........... and win the tournament

When is Frieza going to fuse with Cooler?

Is Kafla actually top 3 in the tournament or are you guys just memeing?

Sounds familiar.

IIT:Good youtube channels

Didn't you see the preview? Goku finally found something to replenish his stamina with.

i almost want that to happen just to see the shit storm

I want to cum inside Pan-chan

She's probably second strongest.
>overpowered
>gets his shit pushed in

Yes, she is.

If she forces Goku to use kaioken in the next episode then she will end up being more powerful than Vegeta and Freeza and possibly Toppo, depending on what happens next in his own match with Vegeta right now.

O

Not top 3, but ssj Kefla is on par with ssb Goku, so that makes her the seventh most powerful(including Hit).

get lost fat balding cunt.

MY OVERUSED MEME

well im gettign worried. there getting TO strong. maybe he will want them to be the one who defeats him? i would be so upset if that happened. he is focusing on them to much .

My that's a really nice earring

>he was a spic all along
/our guy/

Pls no we've actually been free of the pedoposting today.

They did in fusions

>How does Goku manage to not only regain stamina while fighting but at the same time manages to better himself and get out of several close calls while playing around at levels far below his actual full power
>because he is Goku lol
Toei's writing is impossible to defend.

SS Kefla is vastly superior to SSB Goku. They are both multiplying their power level by the same factor, so the difference must be the same as the difference between base Kefla and SSG Goku.

I don't think so, he was stalking the Spainfags on Tweeter looking for info on the interview and he was typing in English. Unless the Spanish in Mexico and Spain is different which I don't know

Dude she's filler, Goku will destroy her once he stops holding back and uses 10% of his power.

>by the same factor
What do you mean? SSB raises the power far more than SSJ.

SS Kefla is stronger than SSB.

This is a merchandise franchise now and if they're printing money Toei is happy.

What are you smoking, user? I want some.

i didn't like that no limit to her energy comment they made on the show. but perhaps you're right, im probably worried for nothing

LSSJ2 Kale > Kefla

Im dropping this shit if Kale isnt coming back.

He's a spic, it's confirmed if you watch his videos.

>people seriously and unironically think Goku has a chance of jobbing to fodder
Get fucking real
youtube.com/watch?v=qREyiHtUnzU

>h-he’s just holding back
>h-h-he’s tired

Get over yourself, cuck.

Heh, the last fighter that was said that about was Jiren.

>bringing the noses back
Im ready

Kale has a fat ass.

Where is that faggot that thought transforming into SSG should be a teal aura?
BTFO'd

is Kefla stronger than Merged Zamasu?

Base Kefla is on par with SSB Goku, LSSJ or True SSJ is stronger than SSB

The preview shows her with battle damage, though.
Besides, it's quite obvious that she isn't important in the grand scheme of things. She'll give a good fight to Goku, who'll recover enough stamina to use Kaioken and knock her out easily. Then he will set his sights on Jiren once again.

I can't believe that Super is actually bringing god-form back. The manga should just come out first they are ripping it off anyways.

Still. Completely irrelevant to the story and weak asf compared to every other character, with the exception of the other main weaksauce boi, Krillin

>m-muh mary sues w-will totally d-defeat son goku, y-you'll see

No, his colour scheme makes vomit every time.

will we see Piccolo take out the other nameks next week?

>Your only clean fight and elimination is against a pig.
>Attack a rival by surprise and don't eliminate him.
>Being destroyed by Goku and overshadowed by your protege.
>Being saved by Hit.
>Being destroyed by a Pride Trooper, saved by your protege and the only reason you defeat the rest of them is thanks to her.
>Hide like a bitch during big part of the tournament.
>Attack 3 rivals by surprise and don't eliminate any of them... again.
>Being destroyed by a tired Goku while your protege helps you.
>Saved by your protege again.
>The only way to make yourself stronger is through a fusion.
>Your universe will be erased soon

Being Caulifla is even worse...

Shueisha runs the anime now too and Toei answers to them. That's probably why the anime and manga are now more closely tied together.
Thanks based Dragon Ball Room

SSJ4 is disgusting and needs to be erased from all timelines forever

>C-Caulifla will beat Goku!
>K-Kale is stronger than SSB Goku!
>C-Caulifla will get SSB!

CHADku showed those jobbers their place. Now they have combined to job twice as hard.

Yes, Merged Zamasu was just an immortality babby and is canonically around SSB level.

Why did they have to waste such an awesome design on a non-canon character?

Gotenks design were cooler and looked like that gorgonzola lady from the Mask cartoon.

>canonically around SSB level.
It was stated clearly in both the anime and the manga that he's beyond GoD level

>based Toyotaro adds plot elements to the sacred Toriyama Plot Outlines that Toei needs to follow
So based. Strong Merged Zamasu and Vegito were a great addition to the arc in both continuities.

Cooler technically isn't real because it's a non-canon movie.

Manga version? Yes
daily dose Anime version? No

>le holding back meme xD
He was holding back against Jiren too. When there is 1 minute left, he will go UI SSSBKKx100 and speedblitz every participant on the arena.
SSB, also known as SSGSS is just going SS as a SSG. Therefore, if he goes SSB now and Kefla goes SSJ, the difference in power will remain the same. This should be obvious by the fact that Goku mentioned having to use KK on the preview. How many times will depend on the transformation being a regular SS or a LSS.

just wanna treat her right
massage it a bit
then shag it real good

Reminder