ALERT: HOUSE BILL HR 5103

ATTENTION FELLOW AMERIFAGS
This is the Dem's newest way of trying to destroy the 2nd amendment. Instead of going after the guns directly, they are trying to make them unaffordable for the general population.
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5103/text

HR 5103 will enact the following if passed:
>Tax ALL legal firearm purchases at 20%
>ALL firearm importers, manufacturers, and dealers will be required to pay a $2000 tax stamp per place of business
>ALL firearm dealers will be required to pay 50% of the above tax YEARLY ^^^
>ALL firearm transfers will require a $500 tax stamp PER FIREARM (up from $200)
>ALL "AOW" firearm transfers will require a $100 tax stamp PER FIREARM (up from $5)
>Amends the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to include pistol version of rifles

SPREAD THE WORD

Attached: 1519766270665.jpg (614x420, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiTMN8t2Z24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. Fuck the oversatuation of guns in this country. The sooner we adopt Japanese level gun laws, the better.

nigger fuck off

Only if we adopt their immigration laws

fine by me. fucking hate guns.

>“(2) Articles taxable at 50 percent: Shells and cartridges.”
Holy fuck.

>Let's be like the Japanese
Enjoy being a bootlicker that thinks the land you were born on is magical.

Attached: whatdoyouthink.gif (480x270, 3.67M)

>ALL firearm transfers will require a $500 tax stamp PER FIREARM (up from $200)

we have tax stamps for gun transfers? I have bought guns that were less than 200 dollars though?

Only if we adopt Japanese level of no niggertry.

Fact is, we got tons of niggers and nigger culture.

Attached: 1512603193602.jpg (640x558, 32K)

there is no way this will pass. It would kill the industry.
you should go to japan and embrace the suck gaijin

the only guns right now that require tax stamps are nfa items: machine guns, sbrs, silencers, etc.

poorfags shouldnt own guns because poorfags are the ones who commit crime

good call on dems

its like if you wanted to get an SBR or a full auto gun you have to send $200 to the atf then wait half a year

its going to be like that for all guns if this passes and $500 instead of $200

>it's another episode of life long politicians proposing bills that will instantly die, only so they can say "We supported this Commie Bill" when it comes time for the partisan sheep to go fill in the bubble/ touch the computer screen

Sure is a good thing 80% lowers exist.

Then I'll have to train even harder to get my hamon levels higher.

Hamon is weak shit. Stands are better in every aspect.

No faggot, criminals commit crimes

Fuck off weeaboo

Attached: owix6l.jpg (780x725, 126K)

no, poor people are criminals after they commit crimes

Whom most of the time get their guns illegally, so this bill titled "Gun Violence Prevention and Safe Communities Act of 2018" will literally do nothing to reduce crime. Its sole purpose is to make firearms unavailable for the general populace by hurting gun owners' and producers' pockets.
Lads, this is the new strategy the gungrabbers will use because they know they can't take away the 2nd amendment.

>poor people shouldnt have guns
poor people have a right to defend what little they have, especially if they cant afford to move out of bad areas.

WE SHOULD PASS IT TAXES GO TOWARDS A GOOD CAUSE

Attached: 1513832336331.png (756x768, 131K)

Get rid of your niggers first.
Oh, that includes you too.
Even better! Get to it!

clever

It’s like they just want to hand Trump the country on a silver platter

Checks flag
>meme flag
Opinion discarded

question about that

is a big city ghetto really cheaper than living in a less populated place?

I mean the shithole areas in helsinki are more expensive than calmer areas in the rest of the country

A lot of blah blah blah, What are you gonna do user? Too gutless to make the grab? Just keep talking about it pussy. Fuckface Bloomberg and the other kikes, all that money an what...nothing. We're waiting fag, you gonna make the grab or just be a pussy? What are you waiting for pussy, I'm right here.

Mass shootings and terrorism are disproportionately by middle class or wealthy people.

Glad to live in Idaho, with private sales being entirely legal.
Feels good man.

Really depends on the city and the state. some places like detroit are "cheaper" then say a ghetto in L.A. In general living in the US only gets cheaper when you go out of the cities and into the country

who gives a shit about mass shootings and terrorism compared to handgun violence as far as statistics are concerned

No
Everything in a ghetto suffers a huge mark-up because of all the crime and because ghettos don't produce anything, plus there is zero availability. You pay five times as much for one variety of one thing that has to be shipped in without getting truck-jacked.

Oh, so you're in favor of sterilizing blacks. I agree.

purely symbolic

how the fuck is "not being afford to move out of a bad area" a thing then
of course I am, where do you think we are

Never ever. the kikes are smart enough not to cause civil war. your rights are slowly being eroded by matter of shifting public opinion in the span of generations. The school walk outs should show us all just how the kikes are going to do this- indoctrinate the kids so the next generation just gives their rights away

Its fucking evil

And where will this extra revenue from taxes end up going specifically?

>implying anyone buys from public dealers
Public stores sell jack shit and only provide you with basic hunting guns, you want a real gun faggot you find a private dealer.

it's the same here, so i suppose it's the same everywhere.
population goes where there is work. bigger cities, in general, have more work. the shitty neighborhoods are just a byproduct of people earning a low income yet trying to stay closer to work. landlords can charge higher prices because there is more demand for people to stay closer to their work.
i, for example, live in sa shittier neighborhood because it is closer to my job. if i wanted too, i could move 40 minutes away (without traffic) from my job and have a much nicer place. my decision is to stay closer as i'd rather not have a 3 hour commute a day (adding for rush hour).

>HR 5103 will enact the following if passed:
How to create an exceedingly profitable and violent black market - the law.

Attached: 1508917526815.jpg (610x395, 99K)

>how the fuck is "not being afford to move out of a bad area" a thing then
the systems of welfare and consumerism put in place by the kikes keep niggers where they are. hard to move out when the newest Air Jordan just came out yo

save 50% or more with this one trick! Politicians hate it!

Shoot them.

>1 post by this ID

Guys...

The character traits that cause crime (poor ability to delay gratification, low IQ, laziness, and antisocial behavior) are the same character traits that cause crime. The only criminals driven to crime by poverty are the ones literally stealing food to feed their families, and the overwhelming majority of criminals do not fall in that camp.

*that cause poverty. Please excuse me, I'm mildly retarded.

That only works because of their immigration policies. If you're gonna be a weeaboo at least know your shit.

Protection is only for the rich and elite. Now plebs will never rebel.

i swear we need to make a list of (((people))) like you on the internet.
name, age, address, place of work
nameTheJew.com

Kill yourself you liberal faggot lmao

>jews: that american flag poster on Sup Forums

that's not a meme flag you faggot.
you have to go back.

Just point out that it will disproportionately affect minority’s abilities to get guns and therefore racist

d-delete this.

Holy fuck you're retarded.
You must be a poor nigger.

Is the Mueller investigation a sham...or does it actually hold some weight??

I don't think the Arms manufacturers will go along with this.

Poor people generally live in poor areas where crime is more rampant you idiot. They needs guns the most.

>poor people need guns to delete other poor people
I guess that's one way to decrease poverty

British empire
>lets raise taxes on these Americans tea
America
>fuck you revolution now!

Congress
>gun control not working lets tax the shit out of them so no one but elite can afford
Americans
>1776 mufuca

youtube.com/watch?v=xiTMN8t2Z24

Rich fags look at guns as toys, and will nver revolt. A rich man with a gun is like a quadriplegic man with running shoes.

They did this shit here, now only rich can afford guns, and criminals just steal them from police and rich men... Murder rate up 300 percent and prices up over 200 percent. 50 plus dollars for a box of ammo and old used up pistols for 2500 with yearly taxes, copa who enforce these laws should be ambushed

No.

Attached: 1439034613772.png (637x473, 446K)