Heavens Feel

Ok how many of you have already bought your tickets? I just did but I've never seen this series and I've seen the complete graph floating around before but I don't have the time for the visual novels. What's the best way to get in the fate series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rAx8f-VGzCw
youtube.com/watch?v=P8lImjuKp14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What's the best way to get in the fate series?
The VN you illiterate mongoloid.

youtube.com/watch?v=rAx8f-VGzCw

Bought and saw it Friday.

but it's in two weeks and I don't have the time

It takes 4 days to do everything in the VN. Start today and work towards it.
Take a short vacation if you must.

Why the fuck would you watch a movie about a series you know absolutely nothing about?

Watch FSN06 then watch UBW14.

You got two weeks to watch 50 episodes of anime.

>It takes 4 days to do everything in the VN.

Four times fully played. FSN is close to a million words.

I mean if you just want to watch anime, I guess just watch Fate/Zero. But after that you should start reading the VN, the movie is only part 1 of 3 so you have time.

because I had a fun time watching the kizu movies with random strangers in theaters and I want to experience it again

>read the VN after you watch 0

Michigan here. Its just a short drive from my house too.

How far are you guys going to your theaters? I never thought about that sort of thing for limited screenings

Watch 2006 and then UBW 2014.

Don't listen to any of these faggots ITT. It's common practice on Sup Forums to troll Fate newfags, but don't worry OP I'm here to hold your hand.

First things first. You're going to need to watch the Tsukihime anime before doing anything else in Fate. It's like the bedrock for the entire franchise.

Next, you should watch Prisma Illya, but considering you don't have that much time you can skip safely to Carnival Phantasm which overlaps with Prisma in many places.

Fate/Zero is the prequel to F/SN, so again something you should watch if you have the time.

The 2006 DEEN anime is considered to be the quintessential Fate adaptation, so if there's one thing you must watch from this list, it's this one.

The UBW movies are something you can watch if you have time left over or I don't know if you have time to kill while flying or riding the bus.

Enjoy OP!

Don't start with Zero.

Do this.

When you have time, read the VN.

Found this on the back of one of the postcards I got.
What does it mean?

>not reading the VN in two weeks
what the fuck are you mentally challenged?

youtube.com/watch?v=P8lImjuKp14

thank you for give me your money.

nasu.

Kizumonogatari is literally the beginning of the Monogatari series, HF is fucking not. It's like starting with Owarimonogatari, like nigga what.

Was/Is there a sex or lewd scene in this movie?

Implied sex