Which one was the best?

Which one was the best?
Which one was the worst?
Which one had your favorite deck?
Who was the biggest cheater?

-Yusaku so far
-Yuya definitely
-Jaden deck was really cool
-Yuma literally created created cards out of thin air so him.

yugi because im a nostalgia fag. jaden was alright

Haven't seen Vrains, what makes Cotton Candy better than someone like Yusei?

Yusei was too much of a mary sue and while yusalu seems to be presented as card jesus too( since he hasn't lost any duels yet) it seems that he will job harder, and he is very different to all the others MCs that we've had, he is a legit autist and doesn't have any friends. Besides he actually acknowledges main girl existence.

>Besides he actually acknowledges main girl existence.
As terrible as Yuya adn series was by the end he was by far the biggest waifufag in the franchise.
So him actually noticing his main girls existance isn't anything special or a good a sign.

Yusaku is card jesus with a good reason (ie being tortured via dueling to receive food and water) His suffering makes him more relatable

>biggest cheater
>anyone but Atem
The game didn't even have concrete rules at first, so he could bs anything.

>Torture
>relatable
Have you been tortured via dueling for food and water? user, are you okay?

I like Yusei and his deck the most, because I'm a sucker for KIZUNA. Yuya was the worst, with his EGAO mindwashing bullshit. His deck was stupidly annoying too. Biggest cheater is obviously Yuma, because of RECONTRACT UNIVERSE. Atem is a close second.

>Meanwhile Yuya literally makes up a completely new way to play the game on the spot

>Biggest cheater Atem
You are like a baby.

Jaden despite always relying on top decking was the only one who never really cheated in any ways, yuma's bec

That was by far the biggest asspull in any shonen series.

If you think Jaden top-decking was bad, go back and look at Yugi

Yuya's waifufagging was amusing, what people were mad about was his lack of development from egao Jesus, which is pretty much what Yusei is also criticized for, he never moved past a certain point in his character and was the same person from beginning to end

As much shit as people give Yoshida he at least puts his MCs through some kind of development. They are also pretty much forcing him to make the MG as relevant as possible so it's a good sign so far

Yusaku is the best
Yuya had the best deck
Yugi was a cheater
Yuma was terrible

>Yuya then gets butthurt when Reiji made his own Pendulum cards

Are they still making new Yugiohs?

She is the only character who has an competitve deck after all, goukis are shit and cyberse are still pretty random.

>Reiji barely showed up after episode 50 and was hardly relevant.
You know what I can't wait untill it is finally okay to tell what happend behind the scenes that Arc-V became such a shit show.
There has to be some 5D's tier cult shit for it to nosedive that hard.

DSOD happened

>travels to literal war zones with starving people fighting for their lives
>hurr durr u guys need circus
The writers could've at least made him feel conflicted about his whole EGAO philosophy, but instead everything in the world gets fixed with it.

This image of Yuya smiling really makes me want to slap him in the face

If anything, they should have made him abadon the egao thing.
Like all the other lancers should have talked to him like that he should focus on winning and this is no place for ENTAME duel and when he finally does go full Zarc and say shit like "I won and I will keep on winning" it would be because the personification of his egao philosophy is his dad and he finally reached his breakingpoint.

Yusaku got tortured for 6 months until he got good

meant to reply to