Shokugeki No Souma

Nakiri drama is coming!

Also, today is Soma birthday. Say something nice about him.

Why is she so cute?

>Soma birthday
Who cares? The only thing I think about is Erina-sama's glory.

You should remember important dates like her future husband's birthday

Only watching for Erina

Erina is mine, I don't want self-insert MC

Erina-sama's too good for him

Erina-sama is best girl, Soma a shit

FINALLY ERINA THREAD

I've been missing you guys.

Reminder that Azami did nothing wrong

He was wrong, he crushed Erina's smile

>her future husband's
You meant her father?

LOLICE A CUTE

Fuck him. I can't stand little girl abuse

>loli Nakiris next episode
AWWWYYEEEEAH

>grabbing the wrists of a disobedient child
>child abuse

He was twisting her hand.

I just want Hisako to be relevant.

Erina is a dirty slut

>I just want Hisako to be relevant.
Not even landing in the top 3 in the popularity poll made her relevant. Give it up.

Azami had Erina at 21 right? I wonder if she was a planned baby or not.

I wonder if mama Nakiri was older than him? Maybe she was a slut going for young?

>mama Nakiri
>a slut
Hang yourself.

>yfw Mama Nakiri was a young teacher in her early 20s at the school

Lolice and Loli Erina are both a miracle of the universe.

Wasn't this anime about food some time ago?

There will be plenty of food in next episode. It just happens to be side by side with the child abuse.

I can taste butthurt shippers tears already.

And this is just the beginning

My dick isn't ready.

Let me clarify what makes Azami an abusive parent and was the sole reason why he was exiled. It's not just physical pain that made him evil. He's done a lot to corrupt Erina and when Senzaemon learned the truth of how Azami has been treating Erina he immediately exiled him. What made Azami an abusive parent isn't for physically hurting Erina. Yes it's fucked up but he only hurt her as punishment whenever she couldn't meet his standards and it isn't some daily routine he does to get to Erina. What makes Azami an abusive parent is from his way of forcibly ingraining his ideology unto Erina which involved secluding Erina in a dark room, punishing her by gripping her wrist when she fails to follow his "teachings", mentally forcing her to learn how to cook and what's right/ wrong to eat, throw out or use to cook, etc. His method of educating Erina is wrong and tragic which mentally left an impression on Erina as she grew up which is what Azami wanted to accomplish. That's how Azami's an abusive parent and why he's exiled.

Megumi is getting best boy, fools.

Am I supposed to feel bad for Erina and forget all her bitchness?

No, but now you should understand why she was being a bitch

You are supposed to feel bad for this happening to her in such a young age because she is still a child.
Forget? Nope. It doesn't excuse her bitchness and rudeness but it gives light because we finally know what causes her to act like this.
If you will like her or not later on, it depends on you.

No one is forcing you to sympathize with Erina. Her backstory and shit is just characterization to explain what made her how she is and more depth into her overall, not some means to make her likable.

Hisako is so CUTE.

THAT FUCKING SMILE.

Too bad there are retarded people/ insecure Megumifags who misinterpret this kind of development as some random shit the author came up with "to make Erina likable". You're an example

Is Soma/Erina already canon in the manga?

Naturally this user points fingers as usual

We don't know Jouichirou's birthday yet

>Azami did nothing thing
The fact that you think he did nothing wrong is wrong

No development between them happened yet

Nope. We don't even have a panel clearly stating that Erina has a crush on him. Tsukuda is going real slow with it for some reason.

Maybe at the end of manga

Friendly reminder that no matter how hard you work, natural born talent will always crush you.

>Is Soma/Erina already canon in the manga?
Shonen couples become canon at the end of the series these days. If you mean development then nothing too serious, no. Erina hasn't even fallen for him yet.

It'd be cool if we see romance throughout the series and not at the end. This is one of the few series in Jump currently that could accomplish this kind of development before the end series.

>It'd be cool if we see romance throughout the series and not at the end.
Sure, unless Tsukuda decides to go the Kishi route and bait every side until the end.

Souma and Erina should just marry already.

Is Azami the Nakiri or the mother?

The mother. Azami was pleb.

This show is a prime example of why I hate anime. It's got a decent premise and it starts off fun, but then it's all about fucking shipping fags and their braindead fucking Jap relationships that never pan out until the show is nearly fucking done.

You know what would be a God damn miracle? If some fucking teenagers in an anime actually went out on a fucking date for once like normal God damn people. You'd think in a show with people's clothes exploding you could show people giving each other a kiss or even FUCKING HOLDING HANDS but no, that's too fucking lewd I guess!

I don't think I've even seen a single mother and father couple in the show! Soma's dad is not only single but gone all the time, Erina and Alice have family issues, Akira is a literal street rat adopted by a shortstack who is honestly the best parent in the show right now, and I THINK Megumi just has a single mother? Certainly haven't seen her dad around!

I was stunned when Ryo actually called Alice beautiful. Almost made it seem like he was a fucking normal guy for once. Lord knows how rare it is for anyone to say something charming to someone's fucking face.

FUCK.

The mom. Azami married into the family.

Thanks to Royal for the translation a few weeks ago.

>Ryo actually called Alice beautiful.
WHEN?

This is wrong, Manga-Erina would never punch Soma.

Cute

Megumi is cuter.

Fuck off, Megoofag

Episode 19, short commercial transition moment but it was such a shock to the system I never forgot it.

I want to fuck Erina like an animal. Stupid Soma

They are just too foodsexual, probably don't even know what romance is. The kind of exceptions are Hayama wanting to fuck his mom and Takumi manipuling maiden's hearts when needed.

Fucking Azami, ruining the penpals that Loli Erina and Loli Alice were meant to be.

Here's a better image

The only problem is Souma being food-sexual. All he seems to care about is beating his dad in skill, reaching the top in the cooking world, and making bad dish experiments.

I want a Hisako spin off manga one of these days.

best couple

I want Alice x Erina and Curry x Dog

Wanting to cook for Erina will probably be what makes him realize he likes her or something but that's like much later development. Maybe during the end of his second year? (If this series will go on for that long)

Agreed. Not only do they actually act like a couple but they work well with one another.

Nothing better than jobber and irrelevant love.

Does anyone here have a color page of this?

Here ya go

Evil Loli Erina a best.

Saved. Thanks user

I thought this show was almost entirely jobbers, though.

Muh dick.

It is. I still find it pathetic and irksome that the only thing the author could think of doing with all these characters he created was shove them in a cage and have them be the peanut gallery. He's probably too lazy to come up with dishes for them. What a waste.

>Soma birthday
To think I used to like you.
Where did it go so wrong

I want more smiling lolis.

Sure, user

>She looked at his father with such happiness.

With all the girls looking and acting how they do I pretty much wonder how the hell Totsuki isn't a big sex club with one orgy after another going down. Pic related is literally designed for breeding

This thread is lacking something.

Soma is a lucky bitch

>Tsukasa's cum dumpster
Lucky bastard gets the sexiest girl.

Tsukasa's the cum dumpster though

>Destroying that smile
Azami is pure evil.

Will Soma protect/ cherish Erina's smile?

People still watch/read this hack series?
I dropped this shit after Yukihira vs Akira arc which lasted for god fucking know how long and after author started to force retarded ships on every character.
It's completely shit tier. I'd rather read a normal hentai already.

>Erina in teacher outfit
FUCK YOU JUMP GIVE ME BACK MY TOSH.

Nice blog

This guy walks into your restaurant and sits at your table demanding a menu.
What do you do?
Remember, he's 7 feet tall and the new Director of your restaurant.

No one forcing you to read, fuck off.

>Haha Alice is so funny and cute and quirky and POUTS hahaa best girl.
Also
>Denmark
You know she got BLACKED.

Poison him