In all seriousness, what should i know before i attempt to join?

Im planning on knocking on a local lodges door tomorrow. Ive gained interest in the brotherhood and the possibility of gaining some deep knowledge. I think this will be a good move, ive been told that opportunities and influential people will appear from time to time after initiated. Seems like a gateway to a more interesting life.
If you guys care to answer my question id greatly appreciate it. Im just not sure what advice would be best as i approach this.

Attached: freemason-compass1(1).jpg (220x229, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEefo8pfDdA
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI
youtube.com/watch?v=lY3SiTJpOtw
youtube.com/watch?v=xxve3GMwuIg
youtube.com/watch?v=d3eBlcvofOM
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
masonic-lodge-of-education.com/become-a-free-mason.html
youtu.be/gW4NzVxhnUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should prepare your ass with much lube.

I was about to warn you your eternal soul was in danger then I saw the meme flag.

There is no knowledge that can't be obtained online. Bring lube.

This seems to be a topic noone takes seriously on the internet.

>Freemasonry in Light of the Bible w/scriptures on screen - Pastor Steven Anderson

youtube.com/watch?v=WEefo8pfDdA

Attached: six_pointed_star_square_compass.jpg (450x153, 26K)

the g means goddess. that square and compass is a spread eagle vagina. the all seeing eye is a divine pussy
/thread

Im a little anxious about the possibility of spooking them by just walking in and saying hi. They're a little nervous about outsiders as far as i can tell.

that's not even his name. he's a kike. why are you using a kike to "knock" kikes?
gays and women are banned

fuck em

Old man's club. Easier to get in if you know someone to vouch for you.

I do fit all the qualifications in what they're looking for im sure. So the interview process shouldnt be difficult.

nice flag

Watch this OP:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI

oooooooo. feminist retard jew bag. join isis. see how that ends up

Do you know anyone in the lodge? Usually you need two referals.

youre so cool eh

I dont know anyone qualified enough to sponsor me. But I've heard stories of outsiders successfully getting in with no referalls.

>Nazi
>Wants to join a secret society that litterally worships jews
I think you're confused

theyre just used to people who come in and say theyre interested and never stick around.

I cold called and joined. just dont be a sperg and be genuine about wanting to learn.

> In all seriousness, what should i know before i attempt to join?
Get a good gag reflex, learn to wank off blokes and lube your arsehole.
They're a bunch of queers.

Can't say the same...

why are you typing so fast. nice six posts though. just an hero. dont tip toe through satanic bullshit. what is wrong with you and why do you hate yourself and love the world. money grubbing whore im gone. reap what you sow

>Pastor Anderson - The Jews and their lies, part 1 (KJV, BAPTIST SERMON))

youtube.com/watch?v=lY3SiTJpOtw

>Pastor Anderson - The Jews and their lies, part 2 (KJV, BAPTIST SERMON))

youtube.com/watch?v=xxve3GMwuIg

>Israel Moments COMPILATION by Pastor Steven L. Anderson

youtube.com/watch?v=d3eBlcvofOM

>'Marching to Zion' Official Full Film - Youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

haavara
in bible. masonic demon. liar. retard. degenerate. hypocrite
lies

Im not so sure its some stupid dinky secret society. It might be worth while. Who really knows?

i dont care. he's a faggot plant liar kike pedo satanist lisping little shit. throws up satan horn hand signs. puts his dirty feet on his altar

Membership is on the decline. Most lodges won't care if you don't know anyone who is affiliated and will get to know you through the membership process. A background check will cue them in to convictions and the such which will disqualify you. Just go and meet some peeps.

Listen here fagbag, we had this conversation before. Their secret handshake is the wanking gesture.

why do you keep asking and saying same shit. shill! and you ALWAYS get six posts

you should know what you're actually joining because even most freemasons dont realize what they are (or are in denial about it.)

freemasonry is the "church of deism." its church for those who believe in an inpersonal "watchmaker" God who created the universe and then left it to its own devices. this is why so many founding fathers were masons. as we all know, they were deists

if thats what you believe and you're cool with it, go ahead and join. but if you believe in Christ then it may not be for you

Freemasons ive spoken to said its an upper edge in life to be involved.

Your dues will be spent on the retirement communities while you play grab ass in a shit hole

read my first post
>gays are banned
>we're gay
satan rules the air. the majorities are always wrong. freud too

Attached: 8B8520AF-46E4-4171-B4FE-605751D6A7A7.jpg (275x400, 62K)

What are you blabbering on about?

They fiddle with kiddes and do a bunch of edgy shit. Don't bother.

> bum blokes
> blokes you've bummed give you favours
Yeah, it's an edge alright. At the cost of wearing adult diapers.

>pussy symbolism
>grab ass
like grabbems grab ass or grabbems sodomy grab vaginas

ugh. TAMPONS!
words. you fucking idiot. haavara. you created israel

>he's a faggot plant liar kike pedo satanist lisping little shit.
citation needed

fuck your mother needed

It's Judaism for gentiles.

Freemasons and Jews both work toward similar goals like rebuilding the temple of Solomon because several messianic prophecies can't be fulfilled without it.

Attached: 379b642a3c68fd5091c69bc11482c668.png (248x397, 136K)

That's true, but you can't just join and not attend meetings.

no need for that. zion comes from above. dolan can proclaim himself as god anywhere he wants. and he prolly will

God shut up fag

If its a bullshit organization why are so many important people involved?

fuck off degenerate hooker

kikes. money is root of all evil. makes my dinky feel good. makes my empty husk soul think it's something better than it is. kys

Its a watered down version of jewish mysticism for the goy. My great grandfather was forced to join them so that my jewish great grandmothers side of the family would accept their marriage. It will corrupt you from the inside out with bullshit lies and tempt you away from true righteousness. The connections will be great and you'll be able to land jobs wherever the fuck you want, etc. But have fun jerking off in closed caskets and spitting on crosses, fag.

kikes ARE the goyim

This guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

It's basically been subverted for Communism. Apolitical, atheological, based on myth from Jewish culture and I believe the Kaballah? It's been subverted sometime after WWII

look at your flag and defence of kikes. nice points

I know scientology promises "better mind better life etc" but theyre obviously fucked up.
I was hoping free masons had the real knowledge we seek.

hell is forever sodomite

says a third degree lemming. Get up to 33rdand you'll have done all sorts of degenerate shit after their fish hook is nestled deep in your cheek.

qadesh. shrine hookers. grabbems. nothing new under sun. you cant tack freud shit in there. youre not God. you attack Christians who attack masons. because youre a pussy worshipping demon whore son of satan mason

Are you drunk or just mentally ill?

Can you join the masons when you are NEET living with your parents?

Yanno. The masons probably do have something worth seeking. I bet people just dont understand. Its not easy to get info on this. And i know you have to join to know. But ive never met a mason with any regrets.

neither. read books. stop being a slob. you crusade for masons do ya? greek word for cross is pole. crusaders were closet cucks

Kikes always project mental illness. Its played out, Herschel. Go drink some milk.

youre all fucking mentally ill sodomite Cain fuckers. jabronis

honestly ignore all the NWO Secret society bs people like say about them, if your looking to get ahead in life it’s not for you, if you’re looking to better yourself as well as your community it might be a good thing

I’m a 7th generation mason

Ask12BOne

This. It's a good goy club. A large part of their modern history ties them into the Holocaust persecution as well, some 500k FreeMasons were apparently killed in camps. They weren't persecuted for their beliefs, so much as what the Germans considered to be Communist Subversion, since FreeMasons can internationally top down, have a serious effect on daily Community life. I kind of believe the same subversion is happening today, yet these guys have no serious grounding in history/POLITICS, so they won't make the connection. Maybe Sup Forums needs to organize a mass FreeMason redpilling campaign

They've sworn by blood oath. You cant take their word for it.

Retard there's literally a recruitment drive / sign up on their website. It's not a special club and the minion level m8 get a better hobby

Got your proxies mixed up, eh? Nice one, Chaim.

muh tubal cain reeee

Attached: 1520462882162.png (907x599, 450K)

masonic-lodge-of-education.com/become-a-free-mason.html

You can probably better yourself with their wisdom. I still think it might be worth it.
The people trying to change my mind sound a little mental.

>"It [Masonry] knows that where any man, or any number or race of men, are so imbecile of intellect, so degraded, so incapable of self-control, so inferior in the scale of humanity, as to be unfit to be intrusted with the highest prerogatives of citizenship, the great law of necessity, for the peace and safety of the community and country, requires them to remain under the control of those of larger intellect and superior wisdom."

Attached: Albert_Pike_-_Brady-Handy.jpg (800x913, 97K)

Its compartmentalized. They will filter out the good men and keep them in the lower ranks forever. The lower degrees will never know what is really going on.

>muh degeneracies
>become a "male" witch
imagine being so shit you cant even be considered a warlock for what you think and do

Don't expect much at all unless you have the funds to make the monthly donations. Money talks bullshit walks. Unless your loaded or you have an Inside guy you wont even be giving the time of day.

Attached: gm3.jpg (533x666, 71K)

This part almost seems mob like.

The Germans did a propaganda film in French about the FreeMasons if you guys are interested, it shows how they can be subverted
youtu.be/gW4NzVxhnUg

I just pasted the link. They had low numbers issues a few years back. Literally held open days in Sydney where I was. It's just not difficult to get in now because they need the members

Hey, I'm a master mason.

It's a waste of timr amd money. They'll ask for dues and you won't get much out of it. Boring lodge meetings and lectures.

The oath makes you deny our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, meaning you will indeed go to hell if you join the freemasons.

Become Catholic instead, brother. The Catholic church is the true original church, study it and you will know.

>sell your soul, soy hole fucking soyim

It's a social club for mostly older men at the lower levels. Most have no idea what the upper echelon may or may not be doing.

Attached: Andaz-London-Liverpool-Street-P747-Masonic-Temple.gallery-2-3-item-panel.jpg (1280x720, 321K)

This. Same as rotary or any of the business man clubs. You donate monthly and that reflects your status and you get to rise up. If you're there for secret handshakes and can't contribute..you're useless to them

see my first post. fuck. nobody's even trying to show me how theyre not sky vagina worshippers

Ive been told by a military recruiter that he has seen freemasons rise in military rank solely due to being members of it.
It seems to carry on as a good business move right?

I'm not sure about wisdom but it's great networking and you can become a Shriner to help out people in the community and stuff and go to fun events (where you can make even more connections), and people might hook you up if you're in need of something.

zzzzz. 50 foreskins have been deposited. you quote nobody. act the fool. and boost them with jewneric may mays. figure out your own garbage

I asked my great grandfather what was required to join and he said "you must be a white man that believes in a higher power". Its to blackmail the honest to god good men and keep them within arms reach forever. They turn you away from Christ. Hitler shut those good goys the fuck down in Germany.

nope

It's Boy Scouts for old guys without the camping.

Its a pretty dick move to list freemason on your resume though.

My grandfather of course wouldnt tell me anything other than that. Had to research on my own. Thanks Bill Cooper for being a real truth trooper.

>tfw my father turned down a membership and the guy got pissed
JUST

The handshake...

Its fun telling them you're a fellow traveler and giving them their stupid fucking handshake and making it a total piss take.

why?

Crowley and adam weisshaupt both "subverted" the organization. Adam created a secret society before joining. Crowley created o. T. O after joining freemasonry .

Build your own destiny. God has given you the tools.

AYO HOL UP
>something something Hiram Abiff
AYO AYYOO
>subverts the catholic church
AYO HOL UP
>Tries to build 3rd temple
SO YOU BE SAYIN
>channels the devil through Kabbalah mysticism
SMACKS LIPS PROFUSELY
>does ritual

I work with a mason. They’re really not what you expect. He wouldn’t tell me anything, but if I researched stuff on my own he’d be like “yeah, that’s right” and discuss it with me.