ITT: underrated masterpieces

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/7193/Aoi_Bungaku_Series
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is Monster underrated?

Save it for the "ITT: Overrated shit" threads.

How is Madhouse Deathnote underrated?

I just post it in both threads

I purposely posted it to bait fucking newfags like yourself

S

cant tell if serious

Can't tell if you're not going to fucking answer me don't fucking reply

no one posted deathnote pal.

Can't tell if serious

retard alert
myanimelist.net/anime/7193/Aoi_Bungaku_Series

Still can't tell if serious

haha guys he was just pretending ;)

Still can't tell if serious

run melos > kokoro > no longer human > spider's thread/hell screen > sakura tree story

Excellent taste. We need more anime with totally not-gay friendships.

Re-birthed and Fixed the harem genre completely.

I keep telling myself to finish it but the current available encode a shit and I get tired of having to adjust the subtitles 4 times every episode because the proper raws I'm using don't sync up properly. If you want people to rate it higher give me an encode that's watchable

i usually appreciate gay overtones but the rest of it was just so expertly crafted from a production and story standpoint that the gay stuff ended up not being my favorite part about it. some of those animation cuts are just amazing

They should have adapted some of Akutagawa's other stories tee bee aitch

the adaptations they had were great for what they were imo. especially hell screen. what a trip.

run melos is truly GOAT

E

>Can't tell if you're not going to fucking answer me don't fucking reply
Ichiwigi bongi-wongi no answer for u honkey

Neither of these are underrated. They are pretty much universally considered 8+/10

K

K

Shiki and Gankutsuo are good picks.

This

the book was better

go be an autist somewhere else

Doesn't really seem to get much love anywhere outside of Sup Forums

I don't normally say like ever but this was fucking pretentious trash

what the fuck man

How about Rainbow? Most people that are hc anime fans dont even know it, and imo its one of the best series ever.

This

You think everyone just watches whatever some youtube slut feeds them but actually the good old let's see who wrote that or composed for that or directed that and pick their next thing is alive and well. I'm feeling icky defending old madhouse edgefagfest though, the mangas they used to adapt are all better as it is including the staple, death note.

Pic unrelated I assume, since the sex and the drugs are integral parts of the story.