Fate Apocrypha

Why did she turn into a complete fucking idiot?

She watched her own show

>turn

Because Apocrypha had all the ingredients for success but was too generic and boring to be good.

The Higashide special.

Ow, my sides.

They can't keep getting away with this.

>Apocrypha had all the ingredients for success

It really didn't.

I dunno evil loli magic? Why anybody cared about illusions is beyond me. Altough I think I know who would've stopped Jack.

is this show any good? Everytime I'm on Sup Forums

I never see threads about it

Atalanta has a soft spot for kids, what with her being raised in the wild and all.

She turned into evil cat.

I could say the concept alone was good, however I think the way they choose to make apocrypha were the wrongs steps
if they kept the earlier ideas of making it a game rather than a LN it could have been aveage at best if the gameplay was good, be it the mmo or moba that they had in early concepts or just a single player game

It's a bad anime based on a bad series of light novels.

Even garbage is better than Apocrypha

I wanna fix the cat.

in this episode sieg discovers marxism

Actually, I actually liked this episode, seeing Ruler go all Burial Agency was nice for a change.

>Jeanne immediately goes after Jack because Jack is nuts and is killing people
>Jeanne makes absolutely no attempt to pursue Atalanta, who has now been driven mad and is screaming that she will murder everyone (一人残らず)

Jeanne didn't look like she gave a fuck either way. Only thing on her mind is dragon dick.

Why does the Cat wish to save all children? Does that have something to do with her legend?

Cat was abandoned as a baby in a mountain simply because she was a girl. There were multiple babies along with her on the mountain and most of them starved to death

I haven't watched this yet but I'm interested what this "Jeanne & Dragon Dick" really is because I'm hearing this a lot in the threads. Can someone explain this in simple terms?

She's a fucking Argonaut. Everyone's overall competence level nosedives when they're part of a superhero team for MUH DRAMA

"Great work, other me. Now rape the body."

I'm basically copying my post from the last time that I said this (adding some slight clarifications), so here you go:

On the last few pages of the final chapter (page 462 onward, pre-Epilogue) of the final novel, Sieg's body turns into Fafnir, he instantly magically learns how to travel to the Reverse Side of the World, decides to go there and takes the Greater Grail with him. So, whether or not any wish was made on the Grail, it wouldn't come true. We get a faggy inner-monologue from Sieg which directly reflects/relates to what we hear from Jeanne in these past few episodes (17-18) about calling oneself evil, becoming 'evil' if it means doing good for others, etc: Sieg, in the voice of Fafnir, repeatedly proclaims himself to be evil for "stealing the dreams of humanity", and decides to wait in the Reverse Side of the World for Jeanne to somehow come to join him. For mood, back in the real world, Astolfo says something cheesy and unsurprising to the effect of 「あの二人なら、きっと、また会える。」 And then we plunge into Epilogue, which you can read in Last Episode.

Evil Cat is best girl, she should get her own series.

thanks astolfo-chan

Is it wise to watch this show just for this knight?

yes, but there isnt enough of her to justify it

Maybe it's some sort of Stockholm syndome but these few past episodes (2-3) haven't been that bad at all. Characters got some development and some interesting interaction between them. This could have been way better if there were less characters from the start.

>but was too generic and boring to be good.
But-t nobody’s talking about his wish-fulfillment mobage

I like how no one chose to ask about or point out the oozing darkness from Atalanta's arm

I thought the reason would be flashier. That is just wishful thinking on his part. He will be stuck there forever alone. Jeanne will be forever be a heroic spirit. I don't like Jeanne to be stuck with that Pinocchio so I don't mind at all. It was a bad choice to begin with. He should have asked Astolfo to come with him. Sieg & Astolfo are soul-mates. So the chances are high there would be a miracle that would bring them together.

is this mobage any good? i always see people shitting on him.

Astolfo should have been the main heroine.

Best Jack. Although that's not a fair competition considering how he can also turn into loli Jack whenever he wants.

Wasn't there another really meta line recently?

its a piece of shit based on copy/pastas from the oldest fate shows.

>[UTW] subs
jesus

Even Sao is better than mobage

you're a complete retard for replying to beyond obvious bait.

No, surely, I'm baiting! Not one who speaks ill of the great Holy Work of Apocrypha could ever speak the truth! And all that they have to back up their heretical claims are non-deuterocanonical summaries from Reddit!

Okay. I'll play your game, you little freak. You've been a major factor in ruining discussion of this series here for long enough. Say goodbye to your cancer-like influence, for now and for ever. Your mistake was provoking me.

page 462

There, was a dragon.

Though she did not quite understand why, tears poured from Laeticia's eyes. The great, black-wingèd dragon held in its mouth, firmly secured by its jaw, the Greater Grail.
Bathed in the mauve break of daylight, the dragon was trying to fly from this world.
He was going away.
To a world the location of which was not known to be anywhere. To a world of which none knew. So that this side of the world would remain as it is; holding the hopes of the world of man, to the end the dragon flew.

It is retold in legend:
Fafnir was a dragon that had, formerly, been human. He refused to share the gold which had been given unto him and, by his siblings, was made to fight a horrid, despicable death match; the one who emerged victorious chose to become a being utterly unlike a human. Then, the dragon before her eyes, too, would not escape from slanderous accusations of evildoing and cruelty. For it carried close the hopes of the world of man, the dragon was trying to depart from this world.
Yet, there was neither shadow nor ill intent in the eyes of the dragon. With its great wings spread wide, majestically, the dragon conquered the sky itself.

Astolfo understood. The "deadcount" marked by the Command Seal - that had been, without a doubt,

PAGE TURN

... simply the death of his nature (/existence?) as a human. A Phantasmal Beast - carrying a human heart, and wearing the form of Fafnir.
His destination was the Reverse Side of the World. To that impossibly distant place...
"Are you really going to go?"
The Rider of Black praised him.
"Sieg-san, what will happen to you?"
"Don't worry. I'm just going somewhere far away. The fact that I'm alive won't change."
"You're certain."
The Rider of Black, holding tight to Laeticia, softly asked her:
"Are you alright with this?"
"...Yes. I have been separated from the saint and, with this, I was able to believe."
She had wanted it. Disinterestedly, but with an unbendable resolve. For her - someone who could not do so much as decide her own, personal destination - this person who continued to move forward, even through uncertainty, was entirely perplexing.
---The one who fell in love is not me.
---The one who adored him is her.
---The one who felt for him is me.
---The one who held him in respect is not her.

PAGE TURN

"Will those two... ever be able to meet again?"
"Of course. That's what they wished for, after all."

The saint who returned to the Throne of Heroes.
The dragon that headed to the Reverse Side of the World.

Though the two were separated by an incomparable distance, the Rider of Black's words held not one hint of self-doubt. One was stubborn beyond redemption, and one would gladly wait, for even one thousand years.
That is why they can meet again.
In less than a blink of an eye, the dragon's form altogether passed beyond. Laeticia and the Rider of Black, silent and unmoving, had set their eyes upon his back. Even in bearing witness to a miracle akin to Magic, the two did naught but marvel in that grandeur.

>i always see people shitting on him.
what did you expect?
Both Gudas are fullfillment fantasie characters which were destined to be self-insert characters (avatar) for the loser otaku audience.

Ate too many apples from Halloween.

Mods and janitors, Are you sleeping?
Some child is leaking shit spoilers again.

>Calling these "spoilers"
It's literally a fucking rehash of the shitty ending they tacked on to Saber's Route and have been known for like years now

Stop being an infant

Although she is perceived as a trap, her gender is "Le secreut". We might be all wrong and she is really a girl. if Arthur can become a girl, so can Aslolfo. Besides, with just a flick of a magic wand, she can be a real girl. Considering that and all she have done for Sieg, she is really the main heroine. Jeanne is just a second heroine and a third-wheel.

people weren't lying when they said that spoilers, memes and endless repetitive shitposting were going to ruin the Apo threads.

Wait, they're still around?

Jannu made Jack's NP look weak but if she weren't there then the illusion would mindbreak more people. I would drop the series but I just want to see how this trainwreck ends at this point.

>whenever he wants

And therein lies his tragic rub.

It's better than Apocrypha

broken japanese and edited with you personal preference.

Do you think there are no japanese people in Sup Forums?

Why are you so desperate?

I'm curious what's wrong with that user's translation. Give us a rundown, nip user.

You can't ruin what's already terrible user

Ahh, so that'll be your new angle, huh? Not bad. You can use that one for a long time, because it's difficult for people to recognize that each point is separate and do not relate to one another.

But, now, you've permanently your ability to post "lol they're just trolls posting faek sumeryz" and "d-dey just haet Jeek because volume 5 isn't translated", so I will still count this as a net victory.

Goodbye.

They can't keep getting away with this.

Holy shit this show is so bad it's not even funny. To think I was hyped for it after the first episode.

nice joke user

Finished Fate/stay night. I would've loved it more if half of it wasn't shit or completely unnecesary.

What did you think?

>seeing Ruler go all Burial Agency was nice for a change.

explain?

If that person will tell us specifically what is is incorrect with any words or phrases that I have translated I will, gladly, rectify those mistakes. But, somehow, I doubt that they will do that.

It answers questions that were never answered before and is pretty much the entry that links everything together. It also involves a lot of time travel.
The player characters are merely the PoV the audience follows in their adventures and shenanigans.

>spoilers and memes
Zero had those too and the threads were good.
>shitposting
This one too but the people discussing the series far surpassed the ones shitposting. If Apo was better then none of that would matter.

She wants to fit in with the rest of the cast.

Why are you doing this?

First user you quoted here, I'm just some random EOP who doesn't know who to believe here. If the translations ITT are so biased against Apocrypha that they unfairly put it into a bad light, it should be easy for that jap user to point out a few things that are wrong with it.

If Astolfo isn't a girl then how come Jeanne got jealous?

Cause she wants to slay the gay.

I like it because it has a lot of waifus.

Fpbp

>FGO shits out shallow low effort waifubait every month
>after they lose that fresh new servant smell people stop caring about them
>Typemoon shits out another one
>cycle repeats
Blame Nasu for choosing quantity over quality.

>why does this faggot keep clinging to me

> all the ingredients for success
No.

She always was one, her dream is too dumb

they killed Frankenstein

It's better than Stay/Night.

>when you watch nicolas cage movies for a week straight

Agreed.

bullshit, all Fgo does is destroy the original history of servants from their original shows and transform them into yaoi/yuri/waifu pandering characters and/or comedy characters.

t. wish-fulfillment secondary-kun

God damn the Argonaut really was completely carried by Hercules wasn't it?

Why are Greek heroes so fucking dumb?

Jeannu changed her flag to "god hates all fags"

Because Jeanne THINKS that he is a girl.

The bathroom scene should happen soon, right?

>Jeanne got BTFO
lmao

>Atalanta retreats and kills no-one.

but, Astofo is a waifu

this show can't fucking hold shit together after vlad arc jesus christ

what the fuck happened

>>>/MAL/

No, my bro. Sieg and Astolfo aren't soulmates. Neither are Jeanne and Sieg. Both are his teachers and beloved companions. You just want your yaoi ship to be truer than it is.

i dont know what youre trying to say you flaming faggot