Black women aren't loya-

black women aren't loya-

Attached: 75DD0F91-44A7-469E-A269-7AF21E2ED827.jpg (1242x1740, 680K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U1M4ZMKaPcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i fucking depise Ebonics, it makes me want to kys.

Attached: 354435345.jpg (961x758, 44K)

What the fuck did any of that say?

Is this Pidgin Twitter?

Had to read it 5 times to understand what it was saying...cute

syt instead user.

Sheeeit, mah shawty be like boo in this senpai

Lol I said senpai

>shawty and senpai used in the same sentence.
Disgusting

Famm

F A M
"Sheeeit mah shawty be like boo in this f a m"

Allow me to translate

>When a gentleman says he can obtain my girlfriend ..... I will start to give these gentleman her number and see how it goes.

>Haha! If you all actually think you could have my woman, I'll give you her number! That'll show you!

That's some actual cuck shit right there.

I had a highschool sweetheart I brought along with me while I was in college. Green eyed, blonde qt who was 4 years younger than me. We had men roommates, and we had several more guys neighboring us who hung out daily (was a frat dudebro).

I openly claimed that if they managed to fuck my gf, I wouldnt be mad at them cause they weeded out a unfaithful slut for me. I had no worries she would be disloyal, however. She passed. Still together today, if you dont mentally dominate your girl, then youre a beta with bigger issues in your life than muh trad wife

When another one of my friends or people that i hang out with say they can date my significant other. Im going to let them have my significant others phone number to see if they can date her.

took me three......is that good or bad?

So some pol/ack made the Mimi app transcribe "f a m" to "s e n p a i"?
My fucking sides!

youtu.be/U1M4ZMKaPcw
Just for you.

Niggers.

Imagine being this new.

God you're a fucking newfag

Am newfag confirmed

okay, lurk a bit more though. How new, exactly?

Lol holy shit

Attached: 1493945991743.png (209x155, 70K)

Fairly certain black women are pretty loyal to the men in their lives especially when they are married. This is purely based on anecdotal evidence though.

Attached: belblbl.jpg (287x467, 21K)

Lol

desu

Attached: 1504248401608.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

I don't speak nigger. Translation?

Lurked a year, posting 3 months. Don't say "senpai" a lot

Attached: 1520719946107.jpg (453x604, 56K)

"When an African-American attempts to appropriate my significant other, I will bestow said African-American with the relevant contact information in order to ascertain the success or failure of their plan."

>lol
imagine this

"F A M" god damn it

Can you translate this to English?

Necking myself now

baka desu senpai KEK

Attached: 23rd4r.jpg (480x390, 48K)

Wordfilters are back (IN POG FORM)

ah, I see. Have fun on this wonderful board!

senpai

Thank you Commander Data.

Attached: 815wNRAU88L._SY450_.jpg (360x450, 24K)

Kek well done sir

I have no fucking idea what he's talking about. Can someone translate?

It actually hurt my head reading that.

> 4 years younger
nice

>A tweet screenshot reposted to Instagram posted into Sup Forums probably copied from reddit
wew

The man said: "When other men say they can have sex with my girlfriend, I will give them her number, because he I think she will not cheat"

Fun fact, black women have the highest infidelity rate. The same reason why black men have the same high fatherlessness rates. Why stick around when you can't be sure it's your kid or not?

Oh shoot, I put it on my Facebook feed. I hate when people repost things. Will my friends hate me Pol?