What does Sup Forums think of pic related?

What does Sup Forums think of pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9wh8FgsEtNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit. it's all shit. everything is shit.

I mean the climax was garbage but the show looked and sounded okay

Top Tier OP
Great Atmosphere
Writing went full hack at the end and turned into classic tearjerker about value of life and shit. They should have dropped the whole world building. Just people coming there after death and looking at their life was enough.

Def better than anything discussed in Sup Forums.

>Writing went full hack at the end and turned into classic tearjerker about value of life and shit. They should have dropped the whole world building. Just people coming there after death and looking at their life was enough.
This. The show was at its best when it was doing that. But my god that final episode was a fucking disaster

user are you having a rough day?

I still like Death Billiards more than any of the episodes from Death Parade

I liked it first watch but later thinking about it realized the whole premise was shit.
>Beings with huge responsibility of granting reincarnation or eternity in darkness.
>Let's half ass our judgement and make a game out of it for no reason.

Fuck Ginti, and fuck the entire crew.
I didn't really like the bimbo, but she was just an idiot kid that was starstruck. She didn't do anything wrong. She didn't suicide. She didn't kill anyone. She was even willing to sacrifice herself for her shitty idol. Her life was just kinda shallow, but again, that's not very fair, since she wasn't even an adult. Then that fucking piece of shit, Ginti, vaporized her for basically no reason.
Why have arbiters that are autistic and would destroy souls for basically no reason at all? Why even give any single other person in this show a chance at all if being an average teenager is worth a voiding? The others that were judged all did worse things than her, but she gets to be thrown out of the cycle of reincarnation because Ginti just says so.
What the fuck is the point if you just vaporize whomever? Might as well draw lots to decide judgement at that point. To me, their entire organization is a worthless pile of shit, and they are just pretending to be doing a good job, but are not doing any better than if the entire process was automated and random.
It's been a while since it aired, and I'm still fucking mad.

>I didn't really like the bimbo, but she was just an idiot kid that was starstruck. She didn't do anything wrong. She didn't suicide. She didn't kill anyone. She was even willing to sacrifice herself for her shitty idol. Her life was just kinda shallow, but again, that's not very fair, since she wasn't even an adult. Then that fucking piece of shit, Ginti, vaporized her for basically no reason.
That really bothered me. Then again the fact she stuck around bothered me, because they never did anything with it. She shows up for one scene after and then they drop the idol bomb and then she's just gone. In fact Ginti's whole subplot is just out of fucking nowhere and is gone as soon as it starts

The whole process seems fucked, and the show is aware of it, but in the end, nothing really changes and this bothered me immensely. The whole ending was handled terribly.

god tier OP

>arbiters are dicks
>innocent people go to the void
>bad people are reincarnated
>the whole system is fucked
>nobody really wants to be where they are

>12 episodes to establish a 2deep4u backstory

did not work out as well as i had hoped, but i still thoroughly enjoyed it far more than most of the shit Sup Forums is drooling over

Always see this and I still don't get it, it didn't match the tone of the show one bit, felt so out of place.

ED on the other hand was fantastic.

I don't remember much of the details, but I remember being disappointed compared to Death Billiards.

It was fucking great. It's one of my favourite shows.

Great design wasted on a shit story.

Visuals, soundtrack and animation were all wonderful, still one of my favourite shows from an aesthetic point of view.

The writing was kind of weak towards the finale, though... the show did some world-building and then abruptly stopped without really going anywhere with it.
Also I didn't find the show's message was delivered in a particulary meaningful way... it would REALLY need a second season to go through with all the stuff it introduced and talked about, imo.

I find if funny how they backtracked with the woman character. In the short she was clearly meant to be as supernatural as the others, but in the show they decided to make her a normal human but her design was too out there.

I liked it a lot but I agree with .

Wooooaaah-Oooh-Oh
Yeaaah-Yeeaaaaaah

I love these guys.
youtube.com/watch?v=9wh8FgsEtNQ

Fucking amazing OP

I like to imagine all dead anime characters enter the after life as depicted in death parade.

basically this, the show was better when just judging dead people, the worldbuilding could have been better if wasnt for the weird power struggle withing Nona and lotus man