God is fucking retarded

>supposed all seeing and all knowing
>lets the devil into his garden nay lets a fucking poisonous creature devil or not into a garden with the only 2 humans
>plays favorites and gets one of his sons killed
>gets BTFO by his own son
>wants to start over so floods the place
>accidentally let the descendant of his murderer son on the ark
>earth goes to shit again

Attached: 1507081530789.png (488x463, 28K)

Wants to punish us for satiating the sexual desires he imbued us with.

dibs bedora

HE ISNT RETARDED YOURE PERCIEVING A LIMITED PERCEPTION CONDESCENDED BY IGNORANCE, DELUSION, AND DECEPTION
OF HIS APPEARANCE
HE IS A VICTIM OF ASSAULT AND
DESTRUCTION BY PSYCHOPATHIC NARCISSISTS AND BULLIES OF
A GANGSTALKING NETWORK
TO DESTROY THE INNOCENCE
& HUMAN FREEDOM

YOUR FREE WILL ALONE IS
NOT THE FAULT OF THE CREATOR, RETARD.

Attached: 1402427043949.gif (197x149, 2.2M)

>implying this wasn't the most merciful path that could've been taken

Disordered desires come from sin which is turning away from God.

Sirach 15:11
"Do not say, “It was the Lord’s doing that I fell away”; for he does not do what he hates."

>creates satan that creates hell so no one can blame him directly
>creates free will but if you use it you go to hell
>creates evil in the heart of men and blame them for it

He is full of contradictions but he is real. When I will die I will submit to him I rather serve God than Satan. But God isn't the good guy, just the best choice of the 2 worst.

You sound like a prisoner
>at least mr rodrick gave us only 15 lashes this time!

free will cannot exist without evil. If your only choice was to be good, then it would not be a free choice. God would rather have beings who actively choose of their own free will to be with Him rather than puppets. It is within his power to compel all of us to love Him if He wanted to, but that would be wrong.

if you dont agree with god you go to hell
your argument is invalid

wrong, going to hell is your own choice. You would want to be in a place without God, he is letting you go to that place.

Id sooner accept alfalfa sprouts as god then most of your bullshit. At least I can define a practicality of the belief. They taste good and have calcium.

Attached: iuNE07D46Vfgh.jpg (640x426, 52K)

If he were a main character in a story, it would almost definitely be shit.

its a test!! testing ur faith!!! xDDD ebin

god is pretend

>creates free will but if you use it you go to hell
How you use it is up to you.
>creates satan that creates hell so no one can blame him directly
He rebelled out of pride, coming back to your free will argument. Satan cannot create, so he did not create Hell. Rest is Alex Jones tier conspiracy theory.
>creates evil in the heart of men and blame them for it
Once again, Satan can not really create, so people automatically assume that God created evil himself. But God did no such thing, as evil does not "exist". Not in a sense that's it not around us, but in that it's a state of a profound lack of something. Mainly, love. And love equals God. Much like darkness is the lack of light and coldness is the lack of warmth, evil is the lack of love, a profound lack of God. Do you blame the Sun for not shining over you when you shelter yourself from it? God did not create evil, he allowed his children to shelter themselves from him and his warmth if that was to be their choice. We know this as free will. The question isn't "why did God create evil?" then, rather it's "why did God allow for his beloved children to shelter themselves from his warmth?". And to put it in simple terms, it's so that you could experience what it's like without him and to understand the gravity of the original sin, so that you may repent and still be saved, returning to his warmth. "For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all". But ultimately, the choice is yours. You're silly user.

Attached: pffft.png (1267x1635, 664K)

god is only for lunatics and fools

No.

If that's the case (it's not, but for argument's sake), I don't want to ever get better.

Well then I can keep my alfalfa sprouts all to myself fine with me.

ignorance is bliss

At least I know you're happy.

>hears about this new trendy Sup Forums thing
>leaves reddit

Hey buddy, did you just blow in from stupid town?

christians are such trolls lol
we have 2 choices - burn in eternity or bow to god and all his bullshit
all god choices are forced choices no one wants to go to hell so they will all bow but they know its bullshit from the start unless you are delusional which you probably are if you are fanatic

Sage

Attached: 8942C55D-AC44-4DEB-8083-12678A4259C8.jpg (1024x768, 156K)

>christians are such trolls lol

Attached: train.png (362x473, 131K)

I FULLY AND ENTIRELY AGREE WITH YOU LEAF

LETS SHINE IN THE BOARD OF DARKNESS TOGUETHER

Attached: 88_920692965.jpg (618x616, 62K)

Be extremely careful about eating uncooked bean sprouts. The way they are grown is basically in a warm humid environment, so if there is any bad bacteria or mold present, it will thrive on the sprouts. Then when you eat them uncooked, you get incredibly sick.

if His plan never happened then Christ wouldn't have arrived immaculately and will return to crush the head of the antichrist. you knew the rules. satan raped ya. youre still bent over

>supposed all seeing and all knowing
>lets the devil into his garden nay lets a fucking poisonous creature devil or not into a garden with the only 2 humans
See Irenaeus' theodicy.

>wants to start over so floods the place
>accidentally let the descendant of his murderer son on the ark
The story of the flood was probably a metaphor.

>The story of the flood was probably a metaphor.
i started with metaphoring the bible

and eventually became atheist

That God is a myth created by the Jews user. Allah Yahweh and Jesus are myth and so are the rest of the Gods of the religions.