Welcome to the Russian Presidental Election, mah bois

reddit.com/r/worldpolitics/comments/85855a/here_we_go_ruissian_presidential_election_when/

Attached: 3a1.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FVjFDSfJ0yg
youtube.com/watch?v=mD8bGnQQJ6A
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/25/573394432/russian-opposition-leader-barred-from-running-against-putin-in-2018
sputniknews.com/russia-elections-2018/201803161062517712-russian-presidential-election/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qif-Qz7NY48
youtube.com/watch?v=U7oWrwUDDJo
youtube.com/watch?v=OOt7EEUsI2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=oVgF_IWa0ro
youtube.com/watch?v=bmnMJR1HO7w
youtube.com/watch?v=42nOFV1rXlA
youtube.com/watch?v=hZmtooMHRPw
youtube.com/watch?v=L2zyysCRFdE
youtube.com/watch?v=UaF58LWU4kc
youtube.com/watch?v=hQsDHK17FXA
youtube.com/watch?v=n_zVmzmYD2s
youtube.com/watch?v=gVi-bj1LiD8
youtube.com/watch?v=E19raJNOOr4
youtube.com/watch?v=ViSAoUZJ10k
youtube.com/watch?v=4AUrDXEIVe0
youtube.com/watch?v=rbNDrMVthLI
youtube.com/watch?v=y5NyPLXMwaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_EQzFVRHI
youtube.com/watch?v=k8WimLHnHlE
youtube.com/watch?v=a065waLcmOI
youtube.com/watch?v=uEYhWrsueq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

COLLUDE UP IN DIS SHIT
FUCKING COLLUDING YOUR SHIT VLADO

tfw Netanyahu calls you kvetching but you don't give a fuck.

Attached: 1508352543879.jpg (850x478, 89K)

SPOILER! putin wins

Also, there is SELFIE-CONTESTS with iPhone X award.
And this is what pregnant girl says: "Theyre coming to our hospital especially for our votes. Im shocked. They said "If you cant come to us, then we will come to you" "
Also there is video-proof from some women and Navalny: youtu.be/FVjFDSfJ0yg

Attached: AxznkbboYl0.jpg (358x130, 10K)

"election"

Russia is one of the most pro-Israel and pro-Jewish countries in the world. Israel has a large Russian minority.

Attached: 1495592522857.jpg (645x729, 118K)

> r*ssian
> r*ddit
> p*tin

no thanks kremlin rat. we dont give a fuck about a second world soviet subhuman shithole. go away.

Attached: 148607r444.png (644x598, 106K)

These are simple facts. Putin isn't anti-Jewish in the last.

*in the least

>complaining about illegal shit thats going on
>kremlin rat
Oh dear

In Russia elections are illegal?

Attached: cheers.jpg (987x555, 123K)

This one is.
And here, think about this: last elections there was an agitation and orders to vote for Edinaya Russia, but today they dont care about votes, they just need presence, because they can draw another 146%, but they cant draw presence. And because of low presence people can say that this government is illegal. And yes, people was forced to go to elections under threats of dismissal, deduction, etc.

Do you think Putin will ever leave power? What do you think is the best result.

>Navalny will never ever be President

This alone will sate my tears from Russians

Well I mean he will die eventually

Why do we even need a thread about this, when everyone knows that Putin will win.

Ofc not, he will reign forever because of fear and because he dont give a shit about law and constitution.

Because i wanna YOU and your mass media to know whats going on in Mordor.

We're just getting results for the 2024 Russian election, Putin has won that one as well.

>linking directly to r*ddit
I LOVE this . More of this please .

Do you guys have more info into the Syrian incident that happen ~30 min ago?

Sorry, but i dont know well your side of internet, so i went to reddit and then reposted it here.

Geez you think they timed these attacks around his reelection campaign to bolster support or his reelection?

Nope.....they tried to stain the Russian Federation for a chance at regime change and a fucking attack on syria at the same time

The US & UK want to trigger a fight....NATO Cold War Politics...

Ok, they're the retards and we're the special retards. We don't like retards here. No worries, now you know.

Attached: charlottsville.jpg (843x800, 79K)

It's compulsory to vote here in cuckstralia I'm sure they do the same here.

Oh, thanks for explaining.
But hey, Australia is one of the best countries in the world. F.e., your salary/hour around 13$, when in Russia its around 70-100 rubles (1.2$-1.7$). Minimal month salary here is 7-11k rub (121$-174$) when living wage is around 14k rubles and higher (around 245$). If i'd live with your salary i'd be fkn happy and wouldnt give a shit about shits on the elections.

Do you vote electronically in Russia, or with the good old manual counting of paper ballots?

>If i'd live with your salary
well I currently have none...

>Australia is one of the best countries in the world
Nah only good thing is quality of life and less corruption.

Would move to Russia if that was solved as well as self defense and freedom of speech.

How high are the taxes there?

Manual counting, coz it can be faked. Google "146% Russian Elections".
>only good thing...
Quality of life is shit. Seriously, ask me any question about it and i will tell u whatever i know.
>corruption
Extremely high level, watch Navalny's videos about it.
>would move
And runaway after a week of living here, trust me.
>taxes
Pretty low for rich people, and extremely high for poor, because all people paying the same taxes. Salary tax, f.e., is 13%.

>Manual counting, coz it can be faked
Very wise comrade!

Bump

On the other hand, where's the problem when it comes to external affairs ? I honestly cannot imagine what Ksenia would do if she'd face the "It's the Russhunz" accusations coming from the West and neither handling the situation in Syria with Based Assad. You win some, you lose some, Ivan, take one for the team

What info, romanon ?

Attached: martyr2.jpg (485x280, 29K)

Oh dear. The problem is that there are no candidates, there are only Putin's actors and Putin himself. But even if there was a candidate who can beat Putin in his dirty game, that candidate will be unable to fix all this shit like wars, Crimea, corruption, general poverty, overprices, etc.

Im trying, thats why im here.

MRGA -Make Russia Great Again

Attached: Gold Medal.jpg (2656x4080, 692K)

Again, it's why Vodkanons will be blessed in the future. Staying there with a corrupt politician while he's taking care of shits at a prophetic scale. I don't like the way Vlad treats his peeps, but I like his approach to the west and the globalist faggots.

Best of luck to you, Sir!

And please support the guy when it'll come to nuking UK. I'm getting the fuck out in one week, kek.

Russian heroes! Vote out the Kleptocrats and save your country!

Attached: criminals.jpg (650x434, 36K)

brah aint he like a good president or some shit like that

Go back to 2ch you subhuman

Attached: 1510590171643.png (600x487, 48K)

Oh my, do you wanna me to take a photo of my view from kitchen window? I dont care about West, i care about myself, about my life. And you know what? Theyre terrible. Ask me anything specifically and ill answer.
I live in Far-East so idc about that nuke and all that shit.
Hes a quintessence of shit.

Attached: Russia_natural_population_growth_rates_2015.png (800x494, 227K)

Who is winning? I've been living under a rock

>"I care about my life"
>Sup Forums
You won't get nuked. only UK and shit. And I know very well how shitty life is in Eastern Europe, especially after the fall of the Commiefags.
Still, you won't die of old age, so stop being a faggot

Attached: topkek.png (220x191, 39K)

I wonder how many butthurt spooks are going to fuck with their elections?

youtube.com/watch?v=mD8bGnQQJ6A

Take a guess
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/25/573394432/russian-opposition-leader-barred-from-running-against-putin-in-2018

sputniknews.com/russia-elections-2018/201803161062517712-russian-presidential-election/

Yep thank goodness.

Google "Khabarovsky krai".
Trump.
>you won't die of old age
Ofc, im already feel myself like im almost dead.
All anuses already exploded in 2011 coz of 146%, now there will be only smoldering.

Is it a good quiet life? or are you restless?
I used to live just south of Sapporo, but never been to Russia.

>Who is winning?

Attached: omg-roflol.jpg (625x625, 37K)

Hey brah, you can die and all, but do you happen to have a sister you could sell me? Would be much appreciated.

11 timezones dude, chill...

Attached: VLAGA.png (333x333, 281K)

>linking to reddit
why man just make a thread here

Attached: RussianElections.png (1151x444, 120K)

Crybaby, твoё жaлкoe пoвeдeниe тyт никoгo нe paзжaлoбит. Tyт тaкoe нe yвaжaют, в oтличиe oт cocaки. Haд тoбoй тoлькo пocмeютcя и пнyт пoд cpaкy.
Ha бyдyщee.

Um, depends on what do u call "good and quiet". Do you know who gopniks are? If not, google it. When i was 11yo, two gopniks attacked me right before police state, ive lost two teeth, my nose was bleeding and was just laying on the ground trying to get up. Three policemen passed me by, laughing at me. Theve saw all, but did nothing to help me or catch gopniks.
In summer 2016 there was a police pursuit of caucasus, who was shooting at policemen.
Actually i have a sister, but ull de a pedofile mah dude.
+15

Attached: who loves (You) baby.jpg (960x692, 97K)

Your perverse commitment does not bother anyone. This is not the case, in contrast to the coca-cola. So much so that you and pnut under the face.
Ha be good

Yes - We call them Russian Chav's. There's a joke here that Melania Trump should take her young boy back to Slovenia, buy him a track suit and teach him to squat.

How much do you want? I promise not to touch her until she's 16.

Look vanya, just take that last 8 years of Putin and stop whining.. the last thing you need right now is a weaker president.. stop believing that the world wants your well being, hasn't the Eltsin era thought you anything? No one, west, east, south or north will give you gibs, if Russia gets weaker, they'll take as much as they can.

Now organize a civil working civil society for the next vybors...

youtube.com/watch?v=Qif-Qz7NY48

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I despise tyrants and corruption in my country and yours.
Best of luck to you and the Russian people!

I said to him that no one respect wealkling crybabies here, unlike on russian imageboards. So the only thing that he get from such type of attentionwhorring is mockery.

Well shes 10yo, so i cant send her to u, sry.
>last 8 years
Fkn lold. He will reign forever, lol. And ofc i dont believe that anyone in the wolrd wants a good life for russians, I just wanna you and your mass media to know whats going on here, so no one will take Putin as a Russian president and will just say to him "Who are u? We dont talk to fake presidents, get lost".

do you guys think that US will try to interfere with your elections? Is it even vulnerable to that kind of attack?

Te skolko let?

Critical thinking skills and rational scientific debate is highly valued. Everyone has problems, but solutions require collaboration.
Best of luck to you, Sir! Long live the Russian heroes. Down with the Kleptocrats!

Ofc US wont do it, there is no reason to do it - Putin will win anyway.

"election"

US has no good reason to meddle. They want Putin to be responsible for the damage and trouble he has already caused.

It's not about critical thinking. I am not a fan of putin or whatever. He is obviously playing weakling attention card. One amerimutt already mocking him to sell his sister. That's what he get from being cuck here. And that's it.
On the russian imageboards cuck behavior is very typical, though.

Ptuin wont answer for his crimes, but russians will.
>weakling
Oh, ure so strong that u can change the world just by sitting home and doing nothing, congratz!

So you're 27, you've been through the 90s... as kid, but still... can you understand the simple fact that Russia was pro western from 1989-2005 and it resulted in nothing good? You think that you'll vote in some liberal faggot and everything will be like butter?

How is Ukraine doing since shifting? Much worse on every front... The west, for many reasons, can not integrate Russia and thus it's only choice is to contain it. Now you have a choice, either stand strong or bow down.

I say this and I'm not a Putin fan, but thinking that voting for Navalny or Sobchak or Groudinine would help your shitty life in any way is being absolutely delusional.

И cкaзaл Гocпoдь Кaинy: гдe Aвeль, бpaт твoй? И oн cкaзaл: я нe знaю: я хpaнитeль мoeгo бpaтa?

I am just pity you. You sound like memorialized cuck and no one respect people like you here.

I was being more serious than you think. I find slavic women very attractive. Not sure what I would've done if he said yes though.

*demoralized

She's a child, stop fuc*ing with him.

Nah, you sound like a typical virgin who cant find a pussy because afraid to out from mom''s basement.

>gets his teeth blown out by gopniks
>no one respects you

Maybe you'll have your own gaypride soon

>Russian Presidental "Election"

Attached: 0YINGigv9cM.jpg (845x1080, 212K)

I have stopped. I'm just saying.

How dare you. My mom is dead :(

I think that Russian government must focus on the domestic politics, not foreign. People in Russia doesnt live, they surviving. Who cares about lgbt, Crimea, Syria, etc. when u cant even buy a brick of bread (idk how to say it correctly) to feed urself and ur family?
But im not pity for you.
Literally i'll send her to you she wants to and if you will provide her a good life whitout troubles.
This text says that boss need to know who and why didnt vote at elections. "Election RIGHT" they say, huh.

Bu-whoo poor cuck. I lost my teeth every ear, kek. ( i am hockey player) What a tragedy, save me pls.

>linking npr

Fuck yeah I hope we all get nuked that would be some atomwaffen level shit.

Attached: 1514329141065.jpg (477x724, 189K)

Just your average intellectual opposition with an incredible slogan and program: laughing while screaming "putin is a fag" and typing #resist #boycott on twitter. Average age is around 18yo if now lower that cannot even vote, on a top of that there are even Ukrainians there. Also mandatory millenial and emotional feminist bloggers making up stories with no sources and only providing dialogues and image stock photos without videos in the current year.
I honestly hope they have at least caught a rare Pokemon after that low budget protest in a rainy day. A mix of Hillary (even the logo is a "H") and Bernie supporters, with LGBT, free uni bait and "vote for us because we are young LOL" as main priorities. So much democracy worship yet at the same time they are absolutely disgusted by elections and voting just because their candidate doesn't instantly win to satisfy their hysteria and whimsical needs.

youtube.com/watch?v=U7oWrwUDDJo
youtube.com/watch?v=OOt7EEUsI2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=oVgF_IWa0ro
youtube.com/watch?v=bmnMJR1HO7w
youtube.com/watch?v=42nOFV1rXlA
youtube.com/watch?v=hZmtooMHRPw
youtube.com/watch?v=UaF58LWU4kc
youtube.com/watch?v=hQsDHK17FXA
youtube.com/watch?v=n_zVmzmYD2s

Oh wait, where did we have already see this?
Was it perhaps similar to the USA 2016 campaign? At least the Russian version underage cucks got promised lawyer in case they were arrested, basically useful idiots thinking opposition is somewhat of flashmob or internet trendy meme, in fact they have even repeated the overused "flower gift to the police". This is unironically considered as real opposition worthy and capable of leading a country in the Western MSM.

youtube.com/watch?v=gVi-bj1LiD8
youtube.com/watch?v=E19raJNOOr4
youtube.com/watch?v=ViSAoUZJ10k
youtube.com/watch?v=4AUrDXEIVe0
youtube.com/watch?v=rbNDrMVthLI
youtube.com/watch?v=y5NyPLXMwaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_EQzFVRHI
youtube.com/watch?v=k8WimLHnHlE
youtube.com/watch?v=a065waLcmOI
youtube.com/watch?v=uEYhWrsueq4