Fuck Slides and Shills

Slide and shill threads have developed pretty significantly over the past few months. I have noticed that they now take extreme positions that /pol is likely to agree with, as well as taking intentionally attacking positions.
A couple of tactics I have found to detect them (other than the obvious ones)-
1) If it's mostly 3-4 samefags, it's likely a slide/shill thread
2) if it's mostly memeflags on one side, they are likely slide/shill
3) If you push a slight inconsistency of the main poster, and they attack you instead of adjusting their position from it or discussing it further.

What other simple methods are there to detect and ignore slide/shills?

Attached: 589f2940c3618813638b45a2.jpg (790x444, 77K)

Pic related.

Attached: 1517730376680-pol.jpg (325x306, 16K)

>comes to a shitposting forum on a shitposting site
>is surprised there is shitposting

alt-righters are the biggest snowflakes ever.

Here's an example of a shill. Buzzwords that don't quite fit in with how anons typically speak.
>Snowflake
>Alt-righters

Attached: 1487642229328.gif (259x205, 2.31M)

>I disagree with someone
>therefore he's a shill

wow. Really activates my organic fair-trade almonds.

> shill trying to gauge what we know so they can hide and shill more effectively

Fuck off you glow in the dark kike nigger.

80% of the problem is that everyone is too retarded to ignore the shitposts, or at least to sage them when they post in them. Sure the faggot jannies aren't dealing with the constant Sup Forums BTFO threads, but they wouldn't be a problem if everyone would stop making them reach bump limit while letting good threads die at 30 posts

This is a good point. I'm pretty good at ignoring those threads, and would think most experienced anons are too. So why do they hit 300? That many shills or that many newfags?

The way they do it with MGTOW threads is a kind of "Earnest Co-opt".

Shill #1 will start the thread like "Hey, Red pill me on this MGTOW shit. My friend just told me about it."

Then maybe Shill #2, #3 and #4 will kind of chime in, "It's for faggots only" and "It's for people who should be removed from the gene pool." Usually it's a Shaming approach to make you feel guilt for considering something. Generic emotional warfare. The responses are robotic in nature. It never changes. It's mostly pasta. Possible it's AI bots.

If some of the old MGTOW fags get in there and start writing actual posts, they will kill the thread (mod is roastie shill) or send it to /bant/ to die. If the thread is full on anti-MGTOW, somehow it survives to 350 posts. HmmmMMmMMmm

Just post gore and they gtfo.

Why hasn't anyone done that? Just go around threads and spam gore with a VPN?

I cbf, just here for the shitposting

Most shills are lazy or just AI bots. You can tell shills because they make their arguments with info-graphics or pasta. They just keep raining down a storm of shit without actually engaging in conversation. If they are not responding to something you specifically said, it's likely a shill/bot. Always watch out for responses that are meant to emotionally rile you. Ad Hominem. Direct attacks on your personality, etc.

Sup Forums is nearly unbearable.... They know the hammer is about to drop

Look for patterns
OP with 50-100 posts by this ID, a memeflagger, anime posting tranny, and the Australian with sub-aboriginal IQ.

Every now and then you'll be arguing with a real live Kike and that's kind of amazing too.

Doesn't matter what you say; what you source. You're wrong. They will simply repeat their case ad nauseum until you give up. That's their arguing tactic.

If they lose one day, they'll be back bright and early the next day and argue the same tired points.

Kikes also like to Appeal to Authority. They'll make some vague-ass statement and say, "This is all well documented by (((credible sources)))" while offering nothing as "they are too tired right now" or "too sleepy". -but yeah, it's all documented. It is.

Infographics is a good point. I have noticed the same group on a variety of threads that come up day after day. often in threads with nearly the same name and discussion.

Never thought to look at posts by ID, good point.

I have noticed a lot of really pushy "BELIEVE WHAT I WRITE" posts without evidence and with ad hominem, replying to every single post that disagrees with them. They do absolutely nothing for me except lost all interest in anything that person has to say though. It reminds me of the movie Thank you for smoking, when the main character explains that he is not trying to convince the person he is arguing with, but rather the audience of the argument.

And here we have a slight thread pretending to fight slide thread.
>If you push a slight inconsistency of the main poster, and they attack you instead of adjusting their position from it or discussing it further.
TopKek

>I have noticed a lot of really pushy "BELIEVE WHAT I WRITE" posts without evidence and with ad hominem, replying to every single post that disagrees with them.

I've noticed this too. There was supposedly a Google user on here the other day that claimed Google was working on "Consensus Cracking" bots that were flooding social media to steer public opinion on big issues like guns. Many had verified accounts and replied to each other.

You see that with Trump tweets. I used to think those people were real but the tweets are so rapid and vapid you have to wonder. It's just kind of generic Ad Hominem. I know many are just Disillusioned Liberals who need therapy but I dunno......there is a new pattern developing.

It makes sense on "trying to win the audience" not the opponent. I just got out of a thread where this guy was replying to everything and pushing his point over and over that whites are from Africa and Africa is the natural home of whites. I named the jew on that one. Same kind of, "This is not up for discussion" type of writing. He talked almost like a preacher reading from his holy book.

>And here we have a slight thread pretending to fight slide thread.

Yup, if you're paranoid enough, you'll think the shills start these
meta threads simply to figure out how to combat their detection by learning how user's think.

Oh no, I've been found!

The biggest problem with shill and slide threads (and likely their intent)- no trust of any discussion or information, because everyone might have ulterior motives.

I know you guys might not believe this, but similar to how many of you enjoy trolling stereotypical "bleeding heart" liberals in their hugboxes, there are plenty of us that also enjoy trolling Sup Forums.

The main problem is that for the last 9ish months, you've become way too easy to troll. On any given night I can make a one sentence thread OP, abandon it, and then check back in about 1-2 hours later and see that it's gotten 200+ replies without any additional effort on my part. Really fucking sad shit, and I would've thought you dum-dums would be better than that.

I'm serious, at this point you Sup Forumslacks essentially come pre-trolled. Of course many of those replying are just shitposting like myself, but I can tell that there's quite a few of you that are actually true believers of some of the most laughable memeirrific political "beliefs" I've ever even heard of. I honestly get quite a bit of laughter out of those idiots. (The /ptg/ threads are the absolute worst at resisting obvious bait, and those sad dudes are surely some of the most pathetic people on the planet)

Anyway, keep on keepin' on, my dudes. You're always good for a laugh or two.

Attached: 1519798861942.jpg (563x563, 26K)

kitties are so nice.

>Of course many of those replying are just shitposting like myself, but I can tell that there's quite a few of you that are actually true believers of some of the most laughable memeirrific political "beliefs" I've ever even heard of.

There is a 3rd course, those of us who sincerely want to develop our beliefs by hearing all the shit that won't be covered by msm, and arguing with people across nationalities and belief-sets.
Our top enemy is the shill, not the shitposter. Evil shenanigans, not cheeky and fun. Though sometimes when you act like a retard, it's a waste of everyone's fucking time when it isn't slightly funny.

Attached: pistol whip.jpg (518x337, 26K)

that kitty deserves some belly work

Things that should be deleted immidiately if this was a good ol' natsoc board. Hitler also fucked and silenced his (((enemies))). Delete:
>pro race-mix threads
also asking a qurstion or pinting something out, but using a hot woman as the image is gayer than a memeflag
>black nationalist threads
I mean those with copypasta, with the pic of robbed africa and anti-white in genral, muh sub-human wH*te
Also we need more rare Hitler and Redpill threads instead of this shit just as an example and solutions to problems

Trust me I hate those threads because i KNOW that even if 80% of the people are just posting to shit post there are a fair amount of serious people who see one reply by this ID in a 100+ reply thread and keep replying. It really is sad and I've given up on posting a plea to no respond because it dosn't work I would like actual political discussion from time to time and those 1 reply why are Americas so dumb or you don't need guns you pussy's get more responses than an actual political discussion.

Attached: 1434058851647.jpg (316x341, 28K)

Attached: 1520129995757s.jpg (250x240, 4K)