youtube.com/watch?v=JGuVcjN1pzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

While waiting for a new chapter I became D. old-man

No but i remember that booty

okay, you got me

It hurts.

I would hope you did.

Kek

The only reason I keep reading the manga. Dem legs.

kinda gay

youtube.com/watch?v=TsrDmhGXz_Q
I remember the ED.

Very great series. Hallow needs another season.

Also Road is best girl.

She showed us how shit short hair is.

From my observations it looks like an overly long shounen series thats greatest quality is girls of above average cuteness/adorability. Am I right?

>Finished the first "season"
>Saw the new anime start up again
>Get to another attack on the base and you briefly get to see the millennium earl is a prettyboy
>Some bullshit with Kanda's old boyfriend happens
>Drags on for like 10 episodes
>Get bored and drop the series
I'm sorry, I'm not strong enough.

Remember somewhat liking the anime and worshipping Lenalee's legs. But goddamn, the source material being for girls with the corresponding faggotry really killed my hype.
My fujo acquaintance never stopped blabbering about this.

Actually, its greatest quality is an author who seems to suffer misfortune at a rather depressing rate leading to frequent hiatuses. Also really cute girls and /spectacularly/ pretty boys.

Newest chapter was actually the best (and easiest to make goddamn sense of) in a while.

>yfw it finally starts making sense again and its all coming together
>next chapter in 3 months

Actually, its greatest quality lies in creating an as perfect female character as Lenalee and still manage to completely blueball me with the sheer lack of lewds and doujins. At least give me some quality fanarts ffs.

I think the most comprehensive Lenalee lewds are fucking Crimson of all things. Oh and Mosha (RIP)

It had its moments before it basically became just another shounen show and lost that hint of gothic horror.

There is one doujin by 2stroke. I should know it was one of the first books I ever scanned. I still view it as an old shame due to how bad a job I did scanning it.

Just started watching Hallow, what the fuck is this shit? The art's fucked, designs are fucked (the Noah are gayer than a pride parade now), and the tension is almost completely gone (compare the level 4 appearing at the end of the first and how level 4s are treated in Hallow). The "comedic moments" in the middle of dramatic scenes don't help, I can't think of any reason to do this other than to pander to kids who can't take the pressure or something (this is far from the only anime I've seen doing this).

I never bothered with Hallow. I mean, I always thought the anime was kind of shit next to the manga, but even still. Took one look at how it couldn't even manage a decent OP like the old anime did and decided it wasn't worth even bothering with.

Seriously love the first anime's OPs.
youtube.com/watch?v=JGuVcjN1pzM

music taste aside it's actually crazy how much better the show's OPs got with time

I remember dropping the manga because Johnny was so fucking annoying.
I think the plot went like Allen disappeared somewhere and wanted to be alone and Johnny was such a fucking crying faggot that it just ruined the manga for me.

Wait a minute, it's STILL going?

yes. It still doesn't make much sense and is just random cool action baby hell yeah

I think Miranda gave me my stressed out loser girl fetish years before Tomoko showed up.

One chapter every 3 months yo.

Hallow is terrible. Did all that happen in the manga?

I don't know specifically what's in Hallow, but the manga gets pretty off the rails at some point, so probably.

I want lena lee to sit on my face

Also, the entire Third Exorcists arc becomes a visual fucking mess of blobs. The story is pretty weird too and I'm still not sure I understand what the fuck was going on with those reincarnations even to this day.

Nah it's the suffering

It really isn't that long. The hiatus killed any enjoyment tho.

Miranda the cutest.

Akuma design ranking.
3>2>4>1.

Every DGM thread reminder that Past!Allen is responsible for:

[x] Allen's suffering train

[x] The previous Earl's disappearance

[x] Mana became the Earl

[x] Mana went batshit insane

[x] Kanda and Alma's love turned from pure to gay

[x] Lavi became a wormslut

[x] Lenalee's hair got destroyed

[x] Timcanpy's death

[x] Bookman's promised death

[x] Apocryphos raping everyone

[x] Hallow's episode 8 budget

[x] This manga releases on quarterly schedule

[x] Hallow's BD release getting cancelled

the plagiarism thing killed this manga.
also it completely lost its path thanks to the long hiatuses.

Agreed.

plagiarism ?

im glad the shit threads you guys had stopped because of the hiatuses.