Science is out of control

This used to be a woman.

Attached: Balian-Buschbaum-now.jpg (500x675, 55K)

the narrow clavicles suggest this, but i need a better photo with less editing
and regardless this would be a MEGADOSE of hormones
my issue is the obvious editing of the photo and the pose itsself

Of course, but in reality if you get a guy and a girl that look exactly the same in muscle mass, 100 percent chance the guy is stronger. If a guy lifts for a month and a girl lifts for 2 months, the guy still gets stronger first. Women only rule the ruins of a country not the country itself.

It still is a woman. XX bitch.

You either have testicles, or you have ovaries, and they determine how the MAJORITY of people will classify you.

if you have neither, guess what. you're a loser.

Well I ain't fuckin' it.

Attached: 1505759127652.jpg (241x267, 7K)

nah that was bear gryllz

used to?

still is, sweetie

Still a manlet so "hes" still not a real man.

I'm just mad that trans fags can use steroids to get those gains but we can't?

how the fuck do they grow beard

neografs from head n legd i guess.

The majority of people don't check for testicles before they determine what pronouns to use

The majority of people would just assume OP is a guy

>no before pic
Trash

It still is

yeah but she still has a smaller frame and lesser mucle density

If you study the frame closely enough you can tell it’s a woman. At first glance you’d probably say it’s a man. But look at the structure of the shoulders, arms, and jaw and you can tell it’s a woman.

Even some very marginal normal women might grow a beard if they got too much testosterone by a chance of nature.

So? If you were to see a weaker looking guy you would still us male pronouns.

Also don't use 'she' to describe OP. You don't require anyone else to confirm what genitals they were born with before you use their pronouns, so why hold trans people to a different standard?

not here on pol

Why is it so hard for people to grasp this anymore.

Just look into her eyes and see a non-thinking brain. Finest weeder out there.

>You don't require anyone else to confirm what genitals they were born with before you use their pronouns

because most people aren't mentally ill degenerates who take hormone pills to appear like the opposite sex.

>so why hold trans people to a different standard?

We're not. We're holding people to the standard that woman = she and man = he. For most people it's obvious.

Science for the win.

Bear Grylls was a woman? I'm more impressed by it's ability to drink it's own piss now

>because most people aren't mentally ill degenerates who take hormone pills to appear like the opposite sex.
Oh yeah thats the single reason, certainly has nothing to do with the fact that your idea of woman and man has attached expectations of appearance and manner beyond penis and vagina.

>We're holding people to the standard that woman = she and man = he. For most people it's obvious
But literally no one requires the standards of proof of gender. Have you ever had to check someones testicles before deciding that they're a man? Obviously not, you decide that someones a man by checking for all the other things you associate with men (short hair, clothing, muscular etc,)

I kinda wanna get in a fight with one of these things, just to see if they can throw a punch/ take a punch like a real man