CIVIL WAR INBOUND LADS

March for Our Lives:
Cameron Kasky wants 1,000,000 protestors to bring AR-15's to Washington DC and smash them on March for Our lives event on March 24th
>
A statement by Cameron Kasky in the Wall Street Journal;
"The group is now preparing for the March 24 rally, where they plan to smash unloaded
AR-15 rifles with a sledgehammer and squat in front of the White House for 17 minutes
to honor the 17 victims, according to Mr. Kasky."
wsj.com/articles/how-the-florida-school-shooting-turned-into-a-gun-control-movement-1519416915?mod=searchresults&page=1&pos=1
>
NRA RALLY:
To counteract this. Trump supporters have created an NRA Rally outside of Trump international hotel on March 24, 2018
They are strictly anti-violence, and they even have a fcebook event page.
Here is their page
/events/166324900845416/
>>>>>
What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: 1521326360465s.jpg (250x178, 11K)

LOL
>destroying your only means of defense against guys like me and many others who’d like nothing more than to break into your house and execute you and all of your socialite friends for being traitors to the republic
Nice

Attached: 946CE634-64A3-4EA5-B06F-3B6FE0947703.jpg (640x559, 159K)

bump

here is a better pic OP

Attached: Dertackingourguns.png (2100x1500, 3.31M)

Blocks your path

Attached: 1493895726675.png (730x486, 374K)

>and squat in front of the White House for 17 minutes
>squat
>Russian collusion confirmed

This literally means that they will buy 15,000 rifles to support the gun industry.

Is this guy retarded? He wants anti gun people to buy and bring a gun they hate to a district that not only has an Assault Weapons Ban, but bans the carrying of firearms anywhere near a government official or workplace?

There will be so many arrests over this.

should we bring semechki and Kvass for the squatting?
All those upper receivers

Surprised MSM is so quiet about this though
Would have expected an intense backlash
including Oprah, Ellen, and George Clooney to abandon ship
but no...
They will probably cheer March for Our Lives even more

Genious Troll. They will all get arrested before coming even close to the white house

On second thought this sounds like an incoming false flag

>thousands of retard lefties
>some elements of antifa show up possibly
>mossad niggers posing as lefties take a potshot or something at the hotel
>secret service indiscriminately fires into the crowd to protect the president

handrubbingintensifies.jpeg

This sounds like a good event.

Honestly if people bring guns to the NRA event though it will turn out terrible. Don't do it.

I was looking on the NRA event and they strictly said no guns

Wondering how lefties can be this retarded

This user might non be wrong. Capped.

Attached: 151786981673.jpg (400x800, 269K)

I am concerned about these individuals bringing weapons into washington
>to smash them
or maybe they plan to wield them loaded

>unloaded

It's only a matter of time before the media
sperg out and go
" OMG NRA Rally! OH NOE'S"
and then they find out the NRA rally is the peaceful one
and then they go silent on the entire narrative.

So there will be ample guns at the antigun protest and strictly no guns at the progun protest? Fucking Hell you Burgers are a funny lot.

Attached: 1516939200909.gif (399x369, 39K)

keyword: wants

That is the keyword OP said and summarized
Cameron said
>where they plan
That was in quotation

More and more I'm starting to believe that democracy is an inherently utopian ideal. It's too good for us. I'm ready to be a faceless, nameless soldier for the empire.

It's getting crazy for sure

Fucking retards in here. The leftists want the Secret Service to shoot them and give them another Kent State moment

2 scoops 2 many

>14,999 man crowd with unloaded rifles
>1 man in the crowd with a loaded rifle
>somebody in that crowd is shooting innocent people
>what do?

This is a ploy by the gunmakers to sell guns to liberals, a segment of the market they have not previously been able to tap.

Attached: 1518577913874.jpg (300x206, 18K)

I'm curious as to how the Roman Republic transformed into the Roman Empire. At what point did the citizens just say fuck it.

This one might actually turn bad. The NRA rally wont be issue, but I could see the lefties getting all emotional and full of self-righteousness. Who knows what these lunatics will do.
I think antifa will stay away after a bunch of protesters were hit with some serious charges about a year ago.

KEK! Brilliant.

at
>"Et tu Brute?"

Shoot into the crowd indiscriminately, all persons holding a firearm are now armed combatants, Eagle One is top priority

Me too bro, me too

When Julius Caesar got control of the greater portion of the army. They didn't revert after his assassination by the senate.

Attached: 1507735590345.png (388x306, 97K)

Where do I go to invest into firearms stock?

Attached: 4316196C-7A3A-447D-9BED-7D561CC3CEE0.jpg (250x243, 23K)

> It's too good for us.

Nigger, democracy is a fucking joke.

A 51% attack with no fore site into next year, a bandwagon fallacy that lets retards out breed the productive, by virtue of our superior numbers we will usurp the sovereignty of the self, a fucking joke.

Well, there commies, So there are no innocents.

you are all literally clueless about Roman History. Sad!

This is obviously a Russian advertisement. Tell me, who created and organized this counter rally?

Where do they think they are going to get a million ar's? They realize these things cost money, right? Probably not now that I think about it, they seem to believe that a right is something the government gives out for free. Imagine their disappointment when they request free rifles from Uncle Sam.

everyone ITT post yfw the secret service ends up massacring a bunch of retarded armed lefties in front of the white house

>i’ll start

Attached: ED2D723F-B988-4937-960B-27ABD24688D3.jpg (571x429, 35K)

The retard flag is right, Democracy is a fucking failure. See: Not a single clintonite in prison, almost none of trumps cabinet in place after a fucking year in office, and the threat the economic good works will come unraveled if they steal enough elections in November 2018. Democracy is a fucking farce and Trump is just a finger in the dike, buying us time.

Cameron Kasky? Wow!

I hope I can be like him when I grow up!

Attached: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.jpg (335x369, 35K)

How can you tell?

Why isn't MSM covering this story lol.
Retards

I smile and wave at the the pilots, and then I leave.

Attached: muh jets, drones, tanks, and nukes.png (996x4996, 3.97M)

Any lawyerfags know the penalties for open carry in DC without locally registering the firearm first?
I know their ban of open carry itself was struck down, but thought the registration requirement was retained.
Could be 1 million violators of the 'common sense gun laws' on our hands.

Because of how shitty it is. It's like those CRT Hillary Pepe memes. It's also presented as an NRA sponsored event but I'm 100% sure the NRA has nothing to do with this.

Thats what im thinking. This will be the spark that will set the fire

Attached: 1519703037587_1519704173852.jpg (800x792, 288K)

rocket launchers are legal in the USA, aren't they?

Agreed.

This is exactly what I've been expecting ever since people talked about a counter protest. I'm feeling that March 24 is gonna be a bad day...

Would it be bad PR if Dana denied
supporting a pro-gun rally?

At what point did it transition to an empire? Explain, mutt.

>1,000,000
Pretty sure that is every AR that exists in the US outside govt/leo arsenals

wan mirrion troops

So 1 million more AR-15 sales?

Attached: 12796435.jpg (844x828, 48K)

Anything is if you hide it well enough

Ya but you can't buy rockets so what's the fucking point of having an over priced tax stamped tracked m203 flare launcher?

She wouldn't deny it. She's say something like, "i support gun owning Americans to have their voices heard".
Also, i don't understand the point of this counter protest rally in the first place. There original rally is about gun control, not about creating a gun ban. A counter rally would be an anti-gun control rally, not "pro-gun".

what about gunpowder-fired grenade launchers? like 40mm?

>Any lawyerfags know the penalties for open carry in DC without locally registering the firearm first?
Detained indefinitely. Could be days, could be years. That one talking head guy from 2012 had this happen, idk what happened to him.

Attached: deleteimageafterposting.jpg (620x466, 33K)

>2 rallies the same day
>Rally that is smashing the AR-15s are going to get shot by the NRA rally

Let the bloodbath commence.

gun-comntrol= progressive gun ban

Whatever that is going on, Why does Cameron want to bring guns
to a gun control rally? Is he high?

I actually want this to happen, even if these retards don’t get ahold of 1,000,000 rifles, a couple hundred is enough for this to turn into some sort of bloodbath. Only retards would bring rifles en masse near the white house and think the secret service won’t notice or do anything about it

Can we just shoot them all and teach them why we need guns? Seems like a teachable moment desu.

The Russians actually did it. Their plan of playing both sides into an armed conflict is working.

Honestly this. People that want guns banned are being tyrants and in the 2nd amendment, if guns are trying to be taken, its considered tyranny and gun users can revolt to fight against it.

>TFW peaceful antifa protesters with guns
>Pro-trump counter protest
>Random shot from antifa camp which is peaceful and finding muffin btw
>Chaos
>Police arrive
>More shots
>Police defend themselves
>Random snipers kill people
>Civil war larping intensifies
>TFW "DRUMPF IS MASSACRING THE PEOPLUS"
>EU, Russia, China, everyone condemns Drumps violence
>Color Revolution, American edition
>Drumpf deposed
>Actual civil war
>Deep state wins
>Drunpf deposed
>Revolutionary transitional government writes new constitution

jesus...

BTW a bunch of (((radical white nationalists))) will show up to stir trouble too, some being traced to this thread and the violent posts above

I don’t need the Russians to make me hate my own countrymen enough to want a civil war, those retards themselves have already convinced me

How are they gonna find anti gunners who actually have the balls to enter a gun store without shitting themselves and are willing to spend at least $500 on a gun they'll just smash?

If we go the way of the color revolution, we’re going out Kiev style, fuck them, leave nothing of use to them behind.

>Government is destroyed, market takes over and does a better job providing for and defending the people
>AnCapism achieved

Democracy or any type of government is just a system for the masses. The world is anarchy, always has been and always will be. The higher up you are on the pyramid, the closer you are to anarchy and being above laws of man. The clintons are a bit higher then us and are able to get away with more shit. Unfair? You bet, but it is what it is. It is possible to defeat those higher up, but it takes unification of the masses to do so and, unfortunatly, we are tribal by nature and fight over stupid shit too much, so that is a rare thing when it happens.

>protests for stricter gun laws

>gets arrested due to already existing gun laws

top kek

Tell them to really show the white patriarchy they need to saw off the barells

The fire rises!

Attached: AA753A7A-434A-43BE-9544-F736988A43C9.jpg (425x640, 38K)

It's funny that all these singers producers are talking about how bad guns are
and then Cameron Kasky destroys it all by saying that he wants people to
bring their guns.
Is this the biggest fuck you in history, or is Cam blowing up his own spot?

How many of those Hollywood stooges do you reckon have privately hired armed security and how many do you reckon would be willing to give them up for the good of the public?

One side of me says this is an absolute bad idea and shouldn't happen.

While the other side of me is saying DO IT, I WANT TO SEE IT ALL ERUPT INTO CHAOS!

Well who's going to supply the guns? The protestors themselves individually, some rich (((leftists))) with money to waste, or as implies, the Russians?

Imagine the look on Eminems face
when he finds out the people he just sung
for WANT to bring guns to their own protest
against guns

his hotel is pretty solid, it's a shame his fanboy riff-raff have to ruin it.

>pic related

Attached: March4OurLives.png (2100x1500, 838K)

No

please tell me this is fake news and the nra isnt actually going to counterprotest these psychopathic commie kikes

The high school kids will be raped by Dildo Bayonet Guns that the NRA will bring

Attached: 1520553514496.png (469x565, 176K)

Are you illiterate? Where did I say anything about Russia supplying guns? Russians are just pouring gas on the fire.

do they not realize how badly they lose if one cia nigger shoots from their crowd
theres no way the nra is actually counter p[rotesting this i refuse to believe it

it's okay i answered the question with

Democracy is still tyranny, it's simply a form of tyranny that oppresses as few people as possible. Through democracy one is imposing their views on somebody else unwillingly through the government. Hell, absolute monarchy would be better than democracy as the King would essentially own all of the land and have a desire to keep it as well run as possible so that his sons would inherit a Kingdom that doesn't hate the royal family. Private property rights saw their early conception as feudalism, which leftists will say is automatically bad but in many cases was just rich lords who became so wealthy and powerful they essentially garnered complete and total control over their own dominion and could easily buy out the monarchy to avoid taxes and being raided. Plus they would contribute so much to the local economy they were practically untouchable.

Attached: F376E6E6-C0EF-465E-979F-3198CD7CA58C.gif (218x307, 1.48M)

We’re in Weimerica user, anything is possible at this point

Attached: F0C57EA1-B547-4AC5-8698-BCE04ECA4DB3.jpg (750x739, 320K)

>squat for 17 minutes
>none of them will survive this

Anyone else see this? Hilarious.

Attached: deal_with_it.png (779x814, 968K)