One Punch Man in the BNH Verse

Garou or CHADou as he's usually called is the most compelling and well written character I've seen in a cape manga, far more than any of the shitters BNH is putting out these days. So drop him in the BNH verse, what happens? How long before everyone gets killed, because you already know he's stronger than your top heros and none of their bullshit will affect him, and how long before everyone finally accepts that Stain in literally an water-down turtle version of Garou. Your move

Can we not do this today. Or ever

i guess,it wouldn't take long,most of the top heroes of the bnh verse would probably try to gang up on him and fail
even the o my remind quirk will not work on him and even if it does then not more than once
thats assuming anyone can touch him

Literally kill your self

It depends on who you're talking about.
Is it monster garou or current-human garou?
Human garou can handle everyone except all might and maybe also AFO.
monster garou tho , can handle everyone with ease

He kills himself because he can't stand being in the same world as Dekuck.

>How long before everyone gets killed
Garou doesn't kill people. Now fuck off and stop making retarded threads.

He'd buckle before All Might because he can't use the "you're just a hypocrite playing at hero" needle against him and after that he doesn't really have any ammo.

He can handle All Might just fine even before becoming a monster, those areactually the only ones of that verse that actually have a shot at fighting him at all. Everyone else Garou could just speedblitz with ease.
S-Class heroes have sub relativistic speed feats.

/thread

>CHADou
KEK

Pfff. With his looks GARou is guaranteed to get more pussy than you ever will, you inbred piece of shit.

Oh sorry user, I didn't want to hurt feelings of your favourite anime character.

>your favourite anime character
Fuck you faggot, why you remind that he's not real?

Not him but you're absolutely pathetic. Garou would beat the crap out of you for posting poor bait and force you to watch as he finger fucks your waifu.

>Garou would beat the crap out of you
Oops but he can't,sorry. Anime isn't real, you know.

What is the point of this thread

I can tell that based 2D GARou is hurting your feelings and anus 24/7. Kek.

To have some fun

>sorry for hurting your feelings
>NO! IT'S MUH ANIME IS HURTING YOUR FEELINGS!

>Garoufags have fallen so low they compare the BNH fanbase

is this achievable natty?

If anime isn't real, why are you so upset that Garou the Chad is sexier, stronger and more talented than you? You're just sad desu.

If anime isn't real, why are you so upset that someone trolls your anime husbando?

With good enough genes and effort, maybe.

Garou can't even hear your cries, twink. He's too busy being a beastly Chad.

It's hilarious how much he upsets you though.

>Garou can't even hear
Good boy. That's because he's anime character, he isn't real. I'm suprised that fact was so hard for you to understand, really.

The butthurt he causes you is so real and delicious though. As if he reminds you of one of those very real Chads who'd beat the shit out of your bitch ass in a heartbeat.

>anime isn't real
>oh no it's real
Lmao, so you can't decide, kiddo?

are they connected with Bofoi (Metal Knight). Do we know more of they organization ?