Fucking Russians

Fucking Russians.

Attached: 1518119136855.jpg (917x1136, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/18/schiff-russians-big-fans-2nd-amendment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TAKE YOUR BLUE PILLS AMERICA!

Are we the new middle east? Blaming all our political turmoil on a spooky foreign superpower?

When will this end?

Russians promoted the 19th amendment to subvert America.

Blatant propaganda. As if we didn't have the 2nd before Russia. It's all so tiresome.

f u c k
t h e
j e w s

oh shi-

Underrated

So sick of those slavic pieces of shit meddling in our affairs. Those goddam Russians need to mind their own business. Why are Slavs so superior to us that they can play those mental gymnastics with our feelings and our leadership?

Attached: 1517603819482m.jpg (646x1024, 63K)

Leaf

You burgers need to start holding Trump's ass to the flame on that congressional term limits promise. Something thats taken me way too long to notice is the amount of genuine psychotics in your halls of power and you should want to limit them as much as possible. Like fuck, you can actually see the crazy in Schiff's eyes and he is by no means the only one. Dont let these fucks make a decades long career off of fucking you over with their insanity.

>Russians promoted 2nd amendment
>Russians
How disgraceful that a foreign country promotes our constitutional rights while many fellow Americans try to remove them.

Mutt

Attached: 1519386438416.gif (411x488, 664K)

What's the solution leaf

Most murderers are black.

I guess the big-bad Russians must've invented 40's ,and killing each other for pocket change, too.

Attached: 1519340321313.gif (500x500, 885K)

So, the Founding Fathers were Russians too...holy Fuck this is deep

Schiff looks like the crazy pedophile stereotype

that obvious.

FUCK THE KREMLIN.

Attached: 36598.jpg (833x1024, 502K)

How's your 2nd amendment ? Speak with your PM. Leaf opinion is leaf opinion.

>ITS DA SOVIETS

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-203559.jpg (1067x286, 85K)

I heard that the Russians promoted the first Amendment so that people would say bad things about Muslims and tear our nation apart.
F the Russians.
Get rid of the first amendment now and save the country.

I mean your Founding Fathers gave you one, but aside from that be autistic like the dems and hold giant protest rallies in DC advocating for term limits. Mass write to him about it, he has to read at least some letters sometimes, all it takes is the right one. I know that unlike them you actually have jobs but its something you probably wouldnt have a better chance with another president. Make enough noise that you cant be ignored. Or take the FF option, up to you.

Attached: 1464126819449.jpg (397x525, 67K)

Eh. We can have most guns just not fully auto or any ak variant. The ak variant ban is mostly pushed by American gun manufacturers to corner the Canadian market. We're still ok user.

Attached: 1519386337960.jpg (1273x958, 189K)

Let's just get rid of the whole constitution. For our safety. Let's call it the PATRIOT act.

yea those russians were meddling in us politics in the revolution

Aaah yes, blame russians for everything as a way to get your way.

>right to BEAR arms

Bear, huh? Like a RUSSIAN bear?!

#WashingtonColluded

Attached: 1520311051475.jpg (900x1200, 334K)

Top kek

Attached: aviary-image-1521262247435.jpg (1080x1080, 219K)

Those gun loving reich wing retards got BTFO by russian subversion!

Political theater.

ITS DA RUSKISS UUUUUUUAAAAUUAUAUUAAAA

Attached: a facist.jpg (588x823, 109K)

search his name on google and add +children
Prepare to vomit he is one sick puppy.

Attached: Laugh.gif (341x237, 1.72M)

Motherfuck. I wish I knew this before I bought my AR. That's fucking it!!!!! I'm cutting that fucker in 2.

>Take that you filthy russian commie bastards

You need to go back. Russian rulers were all Nordic, German and English.

Uh what about Slavic dumbass

>D-CA
Nothing to hear

they do realize that if all they claim about russia is true, then it's the most powserful nation the world has ever seen, right?

Attached: 3463462346.jpg (600x485, 40K)

Slavic? You mean Jewish and georgian?

Royal families across Europe mixed more than Swedes mix with niggers.

Russia promoted McDonalds so more Americans would become obese!

Where's the actual quote?

I want to scoop out this cocksucker eyes and peel the flesh from his demon face.

For any of you glow in the dark cocksuckers reading this, understand very clearly that your time is coming to an end. The choice you make from this point on will result in your inevitable death.

I've simply had enough. I have wanted to kill men like Shiff for as long as I can remember. I lie awake in bed all night thinking of ways to kill traitors. It's come to the point that simply killing these people will not be enough, they need to suffer and every single further step over the line that they have crossed will increase their suffering.

This has gotten way out of hand. Russia certainly isn't our best buddy by any means, but the anti Russian hatred coming from the American left is completely unjustified. Schiff needs to be committed.

>JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!

>being this delusional
Holy shit.

>THE INALIENABLE RIGHT OF SELF-PRESERVATION AND SELF-DETERMINATION IS A RUSSIAN CONSPIRACY

XHUMPF BTFO

How about McCain, pilosi, Graham and schumer

You're not going to do shit coward, stop larping.

>Those gun loving reich wing retards got BTFO by russian subversion!

This has to be a joke,right? You can't possibly be this dumb..

Attached: 1521055958899.png (744x742, 554K)

>america makes claims of russian influence everywhere while failing to do anything about actual commies marching in their own streets
what a time to be alive

Attached: really_makes_you_think.png (1412x91, 21K)

>Russia supports gun ownership in the US so more blacks can kill other blacks
Thanks Putin!

No, the Founding Fathers gave us the 2nd Amendment so we could kill tyrants and thats exactly what will happen.

the 200+ year long con holy shit russians truly are brilliant

That's a gold star post.

Attached: 1521253402791.jpg (602x600, 142K)

Yeah...
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/18/schiff-russians-big-fans-2nd-amendment/
Not exactly his words

Fuck you maggot. My life is threatened on a daily basis. Fucking traitors sitting in elected positions call for treason daily. Either this treasonous shit stops right fucking now, or men like Schiff and all who follow him will be flayed.
I swore an oath, all men and women who have joined the United States Armed Forces swore the same oath. Adam Schiff swore the same solemn oath when he took his seat in office and since taking his elected seat he has become an oathbreaker, not only violating the constitution of the United States of America but also advocating treason and open rebellion against the United States.

No more. If you cower behind the 'morality' of men like Adam Schiff being deposed or executed for treason, then you stand with him.

>Russians promoted the 14th Amendment so Mexicans would kill Americans

Your days are numbered, drum- I-I mean russian bot.

Attached: trash cans.png (500x501, 160K)

PUTIN COLLAPSING OUR BRIDGES AND KILLING AMERICANS REEEEEEE

Attached: 2018-03-15T214618Z_2_LYNXNPEE2E23V-OUSTP_RTROPTP_3_NEWS-US-FLORIDA-BRIDGE.jpg (750x432, 103K)

This guy is not playing.

i fucking love americans

Well in that case, it was a shit idea because Americans are reproducing at a faster rate than they are killing each other off.

Dumb. Nicotine kills more people than gun violence. Drunk drivers kill more people than guns.
>Russia promoted US laws so people would die.
Fake ass conspiracy bs.

The russians can be guilty and schiff be a traitor at the same time.

mindblown.gif

>glowing this hard

Attached: 7038999.jpg (249x250, 7K)

That bug-eyed subhuman has BRITISH written all over his face.

Attached: download.png (1024x512, 66K)

>leafing this hard

Attached: 86533178.jpg (400x266, 19K)

>When the left does conspiracy theories

Attached: ce2c2640992bb117c2677db77efb7cd5--fashion-sketches-sketch-inspiration[1].jpg (236x292, 17K)

Patriot among men

Godspeed user

I see the Anglo from here

I hear he is Soros and Ukraine arms funded against Putin. Nice.

Attached: 1490776257794.jpg (971x1024, 231K)

Jesus Christ, do these people honestly think Russia would want a gun behind every blade of grass, especially if they were planning on being such an enemy to us. What’s their endgame? Overthrow our government and take over and face a bunch of angry patriots with guns that they just shilled for?

Democrats have completely lost it.

>Russians promoted 2nd amendment
Possibly the greatest example of "grasping at straws" I've ever seen.

Attached: 1399668307612.jpg (720x720, 47K)

>Russians care about protecting my rights
>Democrats want to take them away
>I'm supposed to see Russia as the bad guy here

Attached: 1520989330127.png (449x498, 72K)

Either it's fake news or they have legitimately lost all touch with reality.

Russians pushed both pro and anti-second amendment messages. They want both sides to fight.

Checked. Makes sense. Trust me though, they don't want armed civilians.

Fucking Russians, they invented a time machine and replaced our founding fathers with their own agents to sow the seeds of destruction in 2018

Attached: 1474179076567.jpg (600x600, 86K)

Exactly. You figured it all out. Now what?

No, Russia doesn't care about gun rights. They're just seeking points of division and trying to increase tensions and fighting.

It never even started, just autistic screeching.

This

>vlad the impaler hacked the founding of the united states

buddy i've got down syndrome but that's retarded

Doesn't it seem like they're working towards some unattainable goal going balls deep? They can't succeed.

The sheer amount of derp on his face, it's almost too powerful to behold.

Attached: smug.jpg (2048x1025, 117K)

Kek

Typical left : High level of Denial & Frustration Syndroms since 2016 ... and growing ...

Attached: DEp-yJHUAAACXyC.jpg (480x363, 41K)

I don't like the fact that niggers can vote, so I guess we're even.

I will just leave this here Blyat!

why is this cereal box Saturday afternoon cartoon villain still around

please see

Honor is dead. That's why we're all here fbi. Now get off my board.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

SMINEM IS A DIRECT THREAT TO OUR DEMOCRACY

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Attached: CzKAAX9XcAE6rRG.jpg (540x405, 34K)

Please tell me this wasn't shopped