A bathtub slip is obviously a lie. Hillary always lies. So what's the truth behind her broken wrist? Drunken fall...

A bathtub slip is obviously a lie. Hillary always lies. So what's the truth behind her broken wrist? Drunken fall? Wild sex? Cat fight with Huma?
newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-falls-fourth-time-18-months-and-fractures-wrist-847551

Attached: HRC India.png (218x239, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/07/30/is-the-hole-in-hillary-clintons-tongue-from-cancer-surgery/
youtube.com/watch?v=F9W6C9UulCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i doubt it is a lie. slipping and breaking her wrist in a bath tub is pretty fucking pathetic. she was probably drunk, but that doesn't really change things. she belongs in a nursing home.

Not sure yet. What do you think?

Attached: 1518453589935.jpg (512x512, 40K)

i'm just thinking of all the people that are part of her clique, all of them need to die, they all know what she does because they are a part of it too.
Fuck overthrowing the government, go after the companies and industry leaders instead.

That bitch and her buddies are about to get indicted. Gonna be a good week next week. MAGA!

Attached: Savior Trump.jpg (237x250, 8K)

Kuru

Attached: Kuru.png (1920x3000, 489K)

t. CTR intern

Interesting but Hillary doesn't have any island blood in her..not even Long Island

Punishment for losing election

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/07/30/is-the-hole-in-hillary-clintons-tongue-from-cancer-surgery/

Attached: Sounds Legit.png (1920x3000, 490K)

The first rule of Fight Club...

Yup. Hilldawg's a cagefighter. Pretty mean weight class to say the least.

She got it from eating baby brains.
It's what they do, these Globalist.

probably broke during one of her seizures

Attached: 1520656975393.jpg (400x450, 37K)

Next, Hillary dies while Donald is still in office

some memes just write themselves

Attached: lennon.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Maybe fell after taking a cocktail of pharmaceuticals.

But probably got too carried away anal fisting Huma.

Who would win in a fight

Hillary clinton or grandma soprano?

my 90 year old grandmother can get out of the bath tub by herself and walk down the stairs without help. Hillary's kuru is starting to kick into overdrive

Attached: kuru.png (1024x650, 664K)

Hillary fisting Huma? Where's the video of that dude?

Attached: frat alien.jpg (600x429, 28K)

Attached: 1521327656405.gif (221x371, 1.29M)

if this actually happened, its proof god exists

so now lazy crooked Hillary has a wrist tracking Bracelet . or does she ?

Old lady bones snap like twigs, I don’t see any reason to doubt her explanation

>Hillary always lies.

that's so true. especially brough to light with the whole picklegate thing. she couldnt even stage something like that honestly. if you can't open a pickle jar, just do something else that "proves" you're not a diseased satanic crone. No... she has to be duplicitous in literally everything she does.

Attached: picture of a completely sane man posing with branded merchandise from the most qualified presidentia (736x607, 1.06M)

>calls Americans who didn't vote for her backwards
>can't walk down stairs

lol keep up the good fight Hilldawg.

I don't see what's so unlikely about a bath tub slip. She can barely stand, she's a mess, she's got brain damage. If you turn on the lights too fast she'll fall over.

Her equilibrium and balance have been destroyed by repeated strokes.

Attached: Hillary seizure.gif (217x272, 3.68M)

Did you see RTs meme with Hillary flying through space and time? It was up on the legit main RT site, dont know how long lol??

Attached: Insane Traitor.jpg (471x298, 31K)

The bitch is a chronic drunk plus
suffers from neurological ailments
and other disgusting health issues.

Attached: Keep on Truckin original.jpg (800x527, 115K)

>>Still up I found it lol

youtube.com/watch?v=F9W6C9UulCM

Attached: 1a1ee991.jpg (1224x1632, 460K)

>mfw Hillary's Parkinson's diagnosis comes out before the Trump pee tape.

no one cares kremlin kike.

Attached: p-tins son in law Kirill Shamalov.jpg (960x1458, 81K)

Attached: hill-dog2.png (676x424, 414K)

Bitch can't even walk without hurting herself. We saw her fall and pass out at the 9/11 memorial. Then right after the election she had a cast on her foot now she has a broke wrist?

Bill been beatin that ass.

it's more likely she's having strokes or TIAs. Or that she has something like Parkinson's, normal pressure hydrocephalus, or ALS. Kuru, mad cow, Krutzfelt-Jacob disease (i.e. prion disorders) are rare as fuck. If she was exhibiting signs of wobbling legs she wouldn't be able to walk anymore from that point on. It's degenerative.

Dat image! Pubes!

This could have been your president, but you missed her.

She tried opening a pickle jar.

>when the adrenochrome hits

Attached: E14213A5031B4EDE81DC444F5EB7A2FC.jpg (600x600, 78K)

puttin' on the ritz

>Video in link is unrelated
Fucking retards. Wont ever click on anything that says newsweek again

I love this.

Attached: 42AE058B-CFD2-43E6-820A-917533B06D30.jpg (1024x636, 78K)

Explain the tongue?

My dad owns this dealership

Looks like the kuru is steadily advancing

Attached: h kuru.jpg (501x970, 88K)

Are they remaking weekend at Bernie's?

Attached: 1521354804265.jpg (600x600, 171K)

What happened to this?

Was it all just nonsense in the end?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

thats what it remids me of thnx user

Cankle bracelet

>kuru

beat me to it. that thing almost became madam president too.

Attached: hillaryNRA.jpg (625x1021, 212K)

Whoops-e-daisy

B-BUT IT WAS MY TURN

KEK

Attached: Hillary slip twice.webm (640x360, 1.83M)

I mean, I believe it. It seems like every time she is walking down a set of stairs, she’s falling over. Her falling in the bath isn’t a huge stretch.

All misdirection to fool the sheeple (including us) truth is there is no difference between (((Drumph))) and (((Hillary))) both pretend to be antagonistic and represent different viewpoints, the reality is both are Israeli controlled puppets, taking orders from ((((them)))

This. It's obviously the switch from the ankle bracelet because it's been on for too long.
Not sure why she's allowed in India though.

It would have been so much better if that caused her to sprain her ankle again.

It's probably true. She has a neurological disorder.

Everyone remembers when she had a seizure and was thrown face-first into the back of a van like a sack of potatoes. She's been having these issues for years, occasionally fracturing bones. She's been wearing seizure-related reading glasses for years.

Whatever issue is giving her seizures is also weakening her muscle control. It's why she never uses the staircase without holding onto another person. Sad. Thank God she'll never be president.

Attached: 1475115810848.webm (1920x1080, 2.07M)

she's obviously helping those poor men down the stairs.

but it was her turn

Attached: Hillary32.png (265x432, 111K)

She got arrested

Attached: 142EF15A-A1A6-49CE-A414-7C6CBB32C076.png (862x522, 541K)

slapping some disrespectful pizza too hard

Zombies need new parts now and then I suppose

Gonna post this to cnn's twitter feed lol

If she has kuru she ate fucking brains. I wouldn't say God exists over that part, but if she's really the high priest of moloch / a satanic witch I guess you could argue that's proof.

Children must be getting stronger these days. Probably all the pizza they feed them.

Now I kinda wish to see what her presidency would've looked like with her weak body.

Kuru:

Symptoms of kuru include:

Arm and leg pain
Coordination problems that become severe
Difficulty walking
Headache
Swallowing difficulty
Tremors and muscle jerks
Difficulty swallowing and being unable to feed oneself can lead to malnutrition or starvation.

The average incubation period is 10 to 13 years, but incubation periods of 50 years or even longer have been reported.

Attached: 1508657930687.jpg (906x749, 88K)