Will Trudeau win reelection?

Will Trudeau win reelection?

Attached: Trudeau.jpg (1000x500, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111111111/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, because Canada is a Faggoty meme country

He already got this far

Attached: illust_59780659_20180309_211814.jpg (2030x2923, 1.85M)

I'd rather Jagmeet win instead.

There's very few /fit/ political leaders, that needs to change

If he does, we might need another wall

does canada even have a right wing party ?

I hope not, chances are turbo turban will creep out everyone not in a big city and turdeau just fucked so many ways I'm disgusted that no one in the entire government has the balls to change it.
Fucking cowards

enjoy your frostbite

dblecheck
and no, the Overton window is far left so the most right is still a communist

No he won't.

Canada is unironically going to be saved by a shitskin because he will split the vote.

I used to live in a middle class/property booming area and i remember something like

lib
ndp
con
green
libertarian
commie party 1
commie party 2
commie party 3
pirate

fuck. we need commonwealth military coups

Attached: 11112.jpg (1314x873, 169K)

What's with this board's fetish for authoritarianism?

Well because it's better duh.

I don't want to go back to my substitute teacher job.

Attached: queerbait.jpg (574x360, 36K)

If he were to be quiet an not have any more gaffe's for the remainder of his term, probably. I just don't see him being capable though, the man is an insufferable attention whole who has to make a showy spectacle out of everything. He will have another India trip level fuck up before his next election, guaranteed.

>Will Trudeau win reelection?
who cares, it should serve as a bad example

Attached: 1519408188063.png (343x507, 470K)

If he makes weed legal he probably will be. If not he should be fucked.

Attached: 1494953238854.jpg (337x450, 14K)

I hope so.

Not like the other candidates are any better. They're all cucks. Good thing I'm leaving this country in two months.

>Dabbing

Are they about to suck in those two Canadian flags?

Friends,

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111111111/

Attached: TrudeauWillFall.jpg (991x819, 206K)

No. Come next election he's going to get reamed in the ass for not getting fucking anything done and breaking campaign promises. The attack adds are going to obliterate him.

That being said. Any replacement will just be another multiculti loving tool.

Where you heading?

I would expect him not to get more than 7.5% of the votes. Then again, we are talking about Canada so yeah he will win

yes, trump needs a country to annex or nobody will remember him

This is the reasoning when leafs vote. We're so fucked.

Attached: 1511200786162.jpg (300x250, 9K)

Why did he appoint a legit Muslim to run your immigration system? He's probably importing all sorts of sketchy Characters into your country.

I would do it in a second. It would drive us further to the left but it would also make us whiter and it would create a government on such a large scale and scope that nothing would ever get done. Which is a good thing.

It's what happens when people are stuck with one leader for 10 years, they'll start voting for the opposition over literally anything

Not a fucking chance lmao

Japan for graduate school.

Leaf here. Probably not. Most people up here see him as a cringe machine and he's lost a lot of support since 2015.

He's also getting creamed in parliament constantly by this doughboy and it usually gets a lot of air time and social media coverage

Attached: Andrew-Scheer-June-2017[1].jpg (1035x1285, 298K)

A first-time incumbent majority government almost never loses.

Aside from a random statistical anomaly, he'd be more likely to end up with a minority government.

Just watch me.
>I want my leader to be fit
Adolf Hitler was fit.
If he does, you won't need a wall. You'll need to dust off your nuclear arsenal.
Oh how the mighty have fallen.
Admiration isn't fetishism. For instance, we don't drag fascists to parades about gay sex and strip down naked so that we can flash them our genitals; neither do we dress them up in women's clothes and hold them at our side like whores. Maybe this opinion angers you because you consider yourself a king of facts. Unfortunately, you have adopted a world view that is so mangled, so distorted, that you no longer understand the very opinions that you yourself espouse.
>Will Trudeau win re-election?
Not in India anyway.

Attached: Upset-child.png (746x211, 318K)

Attached: Cana-cuck-ada3.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Kek wills it.

Attached: Justin Trudeau Falling.gif (320x213, 1.21M)