How do we fix indians?

is there any hope left for them? i'd rather live near spics than these shits

Attached: pajeet ritual.gif (226x400, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are they doing to that dog?

>ancient men cohabited with dogs for 100,000s of years
>advanced civilizations still cohabit with man
>3rd-world-scum-shit-skin-better-off-being-nuked backward zero progress """"civilizations"""" don't cohabit with dogs and hate them

Just goes to show how truly fucked up some """"""civilizations""""" are. The fact they've moved away from the human/dog connection is indicative of their inability to create functional societies.

Then you have many Sup Forums fags who actually hate dogs as well, just goes to show how many subhumans are on this place.

I don't get why native Americans never adapted to western culture. I guess if they keep doing fake ass tribal shit they get gibs.

sterilization

why do shitskins do this

It's rape time

Attached: indian in the cupboard.jpg (800x1088, 348K)

Are those native americans or muslims

>waaahh they beat poor little animals waaahhh let's bomb every one of them into oblivion
get a grip, faggot

Attached: 1493227528_AsianPepe.jpg (800x820, 172K)

Not saying they should, what I am saying is if these countries were nuked, it would be a overall net positive for the world.

This is their only hope

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw

Attached: 1517759130303m.jpg (1024x925, 135K)

>What are they doing to that dog?
Kicking the dog is foreplay.
Next he will stick his filthy brown
wiener in the dog's butt.

pajeets hate animals

Attached: 1510180008624.jpg (748x462, 83K)

>one guy kicks a dog
>hurr durr all Indians suck at cohabiting with dogs
>forget all those who love their dogs

Hillary is a pedo. Are all Americans pedos ? The very fact that a native breed of dogs exist on the Indian subcontinent is proof that Indians, like all other races (except for Niggers probably) made dog from wolf. There is enough proof of there being ancient civilizations too from agriculture to temples to organised religion.

Though I'll give it to you that today most Indians are either degenerate or are blinded by hedonistic materialistic consumerism. They lost something along the way, probably post WW2 like most countries. Like their culture and their spirituality.

Attached: IMG_20180318_095549.jpg (720x863, 109K)

poo

poo

you're right but good luck arguing with black and white thinking autist of Sup Forums who never go outside.

also P O O

Poo

something STINKS

looks like Brazil

Attached: 1515737700637y5875.jpg (495x494, 56K)

They smell so bad especially the women with all the clothing baptized in curry particles.

Yeah. The abbo chick at the end of your dick

nice try luigi! we don't believe your lies!

I made the mistake of studying a STEM degree in college and, of course, it was infested with Indians and Pakistanis. They are by far the weirdest fucking people I've ever come across. They behave as if they were locked in a basement until they turned 18 and were let out into normal society. They have the social skills of a fucking tarantula.

Weird fucking people, all of them.

Attached: 1358139440128.jpg (290x865, 87K)

>meme flag
these things write themselves

>native breed of dogs exist on the Indian subcontinent is proof that Indians, like all other races made dog from wolf
Is proof that you stole that tech from Aryans .

I went outside today and it was horrible .

red dot or woo woo?

kek wills it. enjoy the horribleness and thrive in chaos brother. praise kek

Attached: 1490075235493.png (539x479, 68K)

>be leaf
>pooinloos everywhere
>take dog out for walks
>poo's flinch when my dog looks at them
>doggo senses weakness and pulls on harness towards them
>doggo now constantly pulls towards Poo's because she seems to enjoy how terrified they look thinking that she could get off the leash any second and come towards them

Attached: dogfort 1.jpg (584x4229, 367K)

Not even joking - Went out for lunch with ex-GF and she's been having a hard time mentally lately and I watched her have a complete fucking meltdown . She had to put some red spice on her own potatoes and it left red stuff on her fingers . Holy shit . Face twisted up started swearing and crying - Took her food up front and threw it at the staff , screaming. and ran out . Im like wtf just happened . I payed for us and went home . Fuck outside .

It was horrible AnonBro

Nigga, we WUZ Aryans n sheeeeeeit

Attached: you.jpg (375x450, 17K)

Its just another one of those places in the world where if every single one of them died tomorrow it would be an overall benefit to mankind and the planet.

Attached: images (4).jpg (384x384, 16K)

god dayum

Attached: bigiftrue.jpg.gif (188x174, 474K)

poor india make a good post and just get spammed with poo

also POO

damn, shes got some issues, hopefully shes able to get the treatment she needs. Around this time last year I had a co-worker that transferred a florida office, he was really pushed out because they didnt want to deal with him, because he was legit schizophrenic. My boss set up a mental health evaluation and he was on track to get the help he needed, unfortunately he wasn't very receptive to it, just said fuck it and took drove company vehicle back to florida.. fortunately for him its almost impossible to get fired where we work, especially if you have mental health issues.. but after a nearly a year they took him out of payroll
TL;DR no one wants to be crazy, and in crazy guys case he wasn't always so. If he got the help he needed early on he would have probably kept taking his crazy pills and been fine.. or not.

Attached: 1487604792854.jpg (600x468, 37K)

How do you define net positive? because i'm pretty sure the suffering of Billions of people won't end up a "net positive", and without the legions of underpaid sweatshop workers the western economies would collapse overnight.

I met a pajeet who came to America for college, he unironically hated Indians more than any person I have ever met, pretty based over all desu

Fuck this country already the people here just hate animals even thou they press animal GOD. Fucking inhuman pile of shit. Please based pakistan nuked this shithole already

It hurts me to see elephants suffering. Fucking majestic creatures should be up there with dogs, cats, and horses as protected animals. All the fucking people on here who think their being so fucking edgy in laughing about these animals, descended from bloodlines who helped mankind get where we are today, need to have their fucking legs broken.

Attached: 1470382098064.jpg (409x251, 74K)

There's a reason they set up a caste system. They've more ethnic subgroups than you can shake a stick at, all with varying levels of competence, civilization, spirituality, culture. Even their features can be surprisingly different if you know what you're looking for.

don't be an sjw. cows have contributed more to human civilization than dogs, yet you still eat them

Praise****

i have read this exact thing posted before. word for word

make them all Sikh

Damn dude, you have the spirit down, but
the way you worded it and mountain of
grammatical mistakes makes it kek-worthy.

I don't even know how to process it.

Probably because I posted it before. We have several threads about Indians/Pakis and I'm always happy to offer my two cents on the subject. I never posted it "word for word" before, though, but the gist is still the same.

Advice to Indians:
Shower often and limit the curry or whatever it is you eat.
Us westerners can smell it a kilometer away.
It is noxious and extremely off-putting.

I have Indian neighbors (i live in a cul de sac), and i have two dogs. Both labradors, one is 60lb, the other is over 100. When I walk them they run inside their houses, one time my larger lab barked at one walking in his fucking bathrobe and he legitimately fell over trying to scramble away.

Unrelated to dogs, but one time I was cleaning out my car and laying all the stuff out on a sheet on my front lawn next to me, and the father came out and stopped in front of the sheet and was staring at the stuff (speakers, random stuff from trunk) with his hand on his chin like he was perusing a market and I had to stop what i was doing and say "this isn't a fucking garage sale, go away".

they generally keep to themselves but in the 13 years ive been living next to them, any interaction has been less than good. Which is surprising because some of my extended family in-laws are Indian and they're extremely pleasant and courteous people. Could just be where in India they're from, or maybe they're upper class? I'm not sure.

Attached: 1521185674027.gif (396x229, 2.07M)

American speaks the truth

>my childhood dream was nuking some parts of the country myself

True desu. They set up a caste system to prevent the races from mixing. The Indian subcontinent has almost all races, from Australoids to Caucasoids (except niggers probably).

Attached: saif-and-kareena.jpg (1280x853, 484K)

You have to admit, there's something cool about a whole clan getting together to intelligently kill a couple of big giant monsters like that.

I mean, think of it from their perspective.

They probably haven't seen that one video of the elephant painting with it's trunk, you know?

Attached: Brutal.jpg (864x549, 163K)

Attached: rMrtbu5.png (919x737, 56K)

Its rather bad my Hindu friend. GF went to Utah for collage, MoMo state, town, and collage. Had some girl from Nepal move into her apartment by order of the school to help her fit in. Everything she ate was fucking curry, including candy. She stunk so bad, but no Mormon had the courage to tell her.
Myself, I had some neighbors who were Indian, and my God, that food y'all eat, its poisonous. I'm not trying to be a ass, its just true. There was some beautiful bushes outside their apartment, and when they cooked, they did so with the door open. From them doing this for just a year and a half, the bushes nearest them, all died. After seeing plant life die, just from being near that shit, I swore I would never eat it.

Waahh he wants to kill the poor little third world apes waaahh we have to let street shitters destroy the earth

He just relates to it too hard

Nah, Im not saying they should not kill to eat, or if the animal is dangerous. I know in parts of India elephants have been known to grab full grown men out of their beds, and carry them into the woods. By all means kill said elephants. Its just when domesticated animals suffer, I get po'ed.
Elephants used to exist in parts of Europe(no joke), and of course, North Africa. They are all gone now, and its a shame as the North African elephant was much smaller then the Indian elephant, and so would have make great "work horses" instead of just war animals, and gladiator sport.

Ever see the video of the pygmies of africa hunting a elephant? Its rather funny watching like 40 men all chasing a elephant thats 4 times their size. Kinda reminds me of real life pikimin.

Attached: 1466327103955.jpg (1195x1151, 233K)

I had a plan of sterilizing all short and ugly (even stupid) people in the country so that we can have an Aryan 1st world country of tall, white, intelligent people.

Attached: 772487817937_998.jpg (998x1024, 229K)

Fun fact i hate curry my self

>Thank god my parents instilled good values and the value of good hygiene

Pajeets are trash

Attached: 1481985029721.jpg (318x326, 20K)

Attached: IMG_20180318_103835.jpg (720x474, 49K)

least I'm not hiding my flag like a nigger

Attached: 1519313293280.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

Leafs should only be rekt
>All your opinions are null and void until you dispose of your faggot pm

kek. saved as >poo-sans-loo.jpg

if it wasn't for him, half your country wouldn't be polluting this country. take a bath and use a toilet you fucking shitskin

Attached: youve-heard-of-elf-on-the-shelf-now-get-ready-27763895.png (500x347, 94K)

>Hillary is a pedo. Are all Americans pedos ?
Yes.

least they aren't rolling over and spreading their cheeks for the russians.

Attached: 1jqcf8.jpg (396x396, 22K)

A newly created shit hole judging other shit holes

>rake your self faggot

If its such a shithole, why are your emaciated turd people flocking to this country? Can't even handle in-door plumbing and you're going to talk shit about someone else? Even the primates in Africa know not to shit in the streets. Go skulk facebook you uni-browed mess.

Attached: a792b090079264abf062da3492753fd3--grunge-girl-ugly-girl.jpg (236x157, 8K)

Better get fucked by a Ruskie than a nigger

poo in the loo

I'm sure its only a matter of time before your leaders decide you need to be culturally enriched like the rest of your cucked country.

Attached: 5b6.jpg (486x309, 28K)

>Cucknadian
>calling anyone cucked

good lad. I got nothing against stuff in moderation, but man, people that only eat curry, regardless of race, just stink. I have a friend who ate garlic, the entire damn head, he just ate it like a apple, for like half a year, one head a day. Him, and his kids fucking stunk up the house, and their piss was so garlic tainted, that that smell would not leave the toilet for days after they left.

I truly hope more Indians like you rise up. I got allot of respect for India, y'all got a rich history, culture, and religion(and I say this as a Christian). It just sucks that the majority of the people, now in days, shit it all up(pun not intended). I would love to see India go back to its roots proper, and be much like that land Alexander the Great admired so.

Attached: Bactrian Hoplite.jpg (620x682, 97K)

whatever you say 50 shades of sweden. better keep the chirping down or your russian masters will put a bullet in you. Stay occupied you limp wristed faggot.

Attached: 1519695013729.png (660x600, 70K)

indians are truely the lesser of all races

Attached: ITpoo.jpg (215x234, 7K)

He was more directly referring to the fact that Muslims have completely abolished any form of dog ownership from their culture. The Chinese also view them as food.

Way to get all defensive these Pooja.

Here you go. Now wear your chastity cage and go service Jamal as he fucks your wife you cuckold faggot and wait until the day of the rake when you are raked out of your miserable existence

Attached: unnamed.gif (360x360, 449K)

run them over

Attached: designated street squisher.webm (640x352, 2.88M)

Poo shut up

Still better than living in poo Land

I love America. Long live this country that has given me food

T. Punjabi

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2001, 1.43M)

Burger man i feel so bad for you, even my poo friends dont eat so much curry

>pro tip never have poo friends unless necessary they will always betray you in the end

Why races which are not related to whites hate animals? I've noticed that in chink, pajeet and nigger countries, they seem to hate animals. But in europe and in the americas you don't see this, except with the niggers and muslim invaders.

Attached: IMG-20180317-WA0015.jpg (960x1280, 64K)

I couldn't think of a worse fate than to be born an indian. The world's ugliest people. Its no wonder your people can't stand being indian themselves and leave in droves. You're literally just a race of scammers. You smell like shit, you're awful to look at and if every single one of you disappeared tomorrow, the only thing people would notice is the quality of air around them would improve.
>"TRUDEAU IS KEKED HUR DUR"
no shit you faggot, but compared to the dirty mud dwelling peasants in your country, its acceptable.

Attached: Savita-Sangli-Monisha-Sangli-Savitri-Sangli-Werewolf-Sisters.jpg (634x441, 103K)

>t.Muhammad

Clean your own backyard first

Attached: images (4).jpg (485x303, 20K)

As an Indian I am surprised. Most Indians are highly respectful of animals particularly Hindus and Christians. Most won't even kill an ant. The fool in the gif is probably some lower class Muslim, Muslims don't respect anything.

Not true, you should see how we treat farm animals, it is disgusting
But we love cats and dogs

Thanks

Attached: 514.png (1112x990, 71K)

Don't compare farmers with big companies, livestock is treated well in the countryside, at least in most cases.. Though I wonder which kind of people run these big companies.

Yes, I talk about industrial farms
I have an idea about owners, pic related

Attached: Le-Happy-Merchant-Question-Mark.gif (452x523, 3K)

POO IN LOO PAJEET

>animals
You mean dogs and cats and other pets. Actual wild animals europeans dont care about. Its only their pets (muh feels) that they care about.

Did you forget the pure white aryan who threw the puppies in the lake

As a pajeet I can safely say animal abuse is degenerate. Doggos are Honorary Humans

Seems familiar, almost like these kind of people who prefer to let animals bleed to death.

Dogs are literally /ouranimal/

Attached: honorary human.jpg (543x594, 53K)