The strongest anime/manga antaginoist

The strongest anime/manga antaginoist.

Will we ever have a anime dedicated to the adventures of a truck driver that sends people to other worlds?

>Anime about deranged truck driver(s) who murders people

Could be interesting.

that's a thin truck

it's called Re:ISIS

So, what happens if japanese truck gets trucked by another japanese truck? Does it get isekai'd as overpowered beta MC too?
What if two japanese trucks crash into each other and both get completely wrecked with no survivors? Do they both get a harem full of thirsty one-dimensional bitches in heat?
What about their drivers?

>The strongest anime/manga antaginoist.

Truck-kun sends garbage tier people to infest other worlds with their shittiness, he's a hero.

Basically Jigoku Shoujo, but with trucks.

The other Truck eats the fallen Truck's soul and gains even stronger powers.

He should go to the other world and finish the job.

It's a vicious cycle of truck-kun killing the MC and the MC reincarnating in different worlds only to get trucked again.

What about a story where the villain sets out to conquer Japan with a army of truck-drivers

The dead truck's son swears vengeance and begins a spiral of hatred.

>I've been reincarnated as a truck in another world?

I bet the driver wonders why these damn kids keep committing suicide and why it is always his truck. Make it about the driver's ptsd

>Truck-kun gets hit by a high-schooler/salaryman/34 year old neet and dies
>is reincarnated in another world as a horse drawn cart, with cheat powers such as all terrain tires, aircon and a tailgate
make it happen

After few rounds, he will either go insane and starts locking himself in his house or turn himself in because of the guilt. The series will abruptly end.

>MC get killed by truck
>Get reincarnated as the truck that killed him
> He then has to kill his human self, but as the truck he was reincarnated as

>Why is it always my truck
>If I hit another kid the company's gonna fire me and that last family is already pressing charges
>Why can't they just watch the fucking road before crossing

>Truck-kun is the stronge-

based baki

>Truck-kun sends garbage tier people to infest other worlds with their shittiness
>other world knows this and is not happy about it
>12 episode anime about the daily life of a fantasy spec ops team taking out the overpowered otakus and salarymen of the week while mocking and deconstructing every isekai cliche in the book

We have a recarnation story about a vending machine and a hot spring. This should would fit right in.

Who would win , Truck-kun or the deadly Japanese cold?

Trucks don't get colds.

You underestimate the deadliest disease on earth.

The drive gets

Tries to run over Accelerator
Car is crushed

>Item #: SCP-xxxx
>Object Class: Keter
>Special Containment Procedures: As of writing, this anomalous phenomenon had yet to be properly contained due to its uncertainty in its pattern of manifestation. Forewarns in the form of traffic surveillance across populated areas are placed to increase the odds of reducing civilian casualties.
>Description: SCP-xxxx is an anomaly that manifests itself in the form of a land vehicle known commonly as a truck. The models of the truck corresponds to the most commonplace model being used for commercial use at the time of its manifestation. The anomaly has only been reported to manifest around the region of Japan, most commonly around suburban vicinity. The anomaly will manifest itself at the time interval between 6-8 seconds, after an unsuspecting victim had begun to cross a street. SCP-xxxx will accelerate towards its victim before a lethal outcome. Upon multiple surveillance, SCP-xxxx will always manifest in a perimeter devoid of any civilian vehicle on the road and the instantaneous appearance would always appear off-screen in multiple electronic recordings and eyewitness accounts. Upon closer examination of footage, SCP-xxxx randomly spawns with a set of presets behind the driver wheel. At times drivers were seen driving the vehicle though their motions contradicts the SCP's movement pattern, and the drivers might often be seen doing various idle activities while driving. The identities of the drivers were not found matching to any registered citizen of Japan despite multiple cross-references. Certain presets will have the driver seat unoccupied, cluttered with random objects such as potted plants or assorted machinery components, and in one reported incident, driven by a domesticated dog of the shiba inu breed. It seems to induce motionless in the victims, rendering them incapable of moving out of the trucks way.

>anime character walks into road
>panel of the character standing infront of Truck-kun
>turns out it's just parked
Gottem

>anime character walks into road
>panel of the character standing infront of Truck-kun
>turns out it's just parked
>on top of someone else
CANNOT BE STOPPED

Panic

Truck vs The Cock

Who would win?

Two trucks having sex

This will only produce more trucks, so truck might loses to dick at first sight, but he wins in the long run.

>shitty urban fantasy manga about kids with meta abilities that make use of the plot and comic structure
>one of the villains is a serial killer that can summon random trucks at full speed
I imagine it like a mix between Medaka Box and Final Destination

Fuck. Someone make this happen.

>Gate of Truckeron

S T F U is my favorite truck brand, it's quick and to the point

I want an anime about an insanely strong hero MC, who is given/born with godly super powers and becomes one of the strongest beings in the universe. He fights stronger and stronger opponents, rants about the power of friendship, save the love interest, defeats the evil villain using THAT, and saves the world.

...and at the very end Truck-kun comes in and kills him instantly.

>The strongest anime/manga antagonist.
And Saike defeated him in the first arc.

The author sure knows how to draw legs, Mikan looks so juicy there.

Last week I saw a truck ran over a guy in shibuya.
Well I didnt see it happen, but I saw the aftermath.
So this kind of stuff really happens in japan a lot.