Respect

>respect
This is why I changed. Kneel with me Sup Forums

Attached: FB_IMG_1521295257488.jpg (1000x1000, 157K)

kill all niggers now

I unironically support this. Load em all up on a boat and toss the niggers into the sea. It's time they get the reparations they ask for.

His ancestors that jumped overboard, died, and never had kids?

how can his ancestors reproduce to create him if they all drowned?

Attached: 1504731283551.gif (256x256, 458K)

Sequel looks great

Attached: DYIcQgYUMAAuDRx.jpg (400x400, 16K)

I bet several slaves had good lives compared to the average person in 1700/1800.
Obviously there were sadistic masters and capital punishment for criminals (or whoever loomed at a white woman)

how did they find time to becone pit masters or make whiskey when getting whipped all the time?

DEEP, ULTRA BASSED, WITE MANE TAKE NOTE

The deliver would be far better if he did not look like fashionista narcissist model. Real thinkers don't care at all about their appearance. He's a character and that's all about appearance, no root to reality, no depth, that's why people are so empty and depressed, their heroes and models are weak, empty shells and that goes for whites too. Families are broken too and parents are soft. Whatever just saying.

Niggers don't have ancestors, one shits the other out and people have to clean up the mess

He was of Wakandan royal blood.
His parents were from Wakanda.
The African country that was never colonized.
His ancestors were all fucking princes and queens and shit. The fuck is he talking about?

>doesn't think both are possible
Just chain them all together and throw one overboard. Like the world's worst and greatest slinky ever.

Depends, what kind of bondage are we talking about?

FPBP
P
B
P

The kind where they break free and revenge rape you for something real in their mind you fucking fuck.

>TFW all black people complaining about slavery in the US today are only alive to complain about slavery because their ancestors were slaves

Attached: 44147c37.jpg (312x455, 26K)

I have come to believe that American niggers look at all blacks as themselves and that is why they also judge all whites as "white". Where as whites do not recognize a collective white so much as German, British, French, etc

African niggers do not do this as much as far as I can tell. They very much separate themselves from the American nigger looking down on them as drunk and lazy.

That is why Killmonger's lines were written as such. To American niggers all blacks no matter what are connected to slavery and all whites no matter what are as well.

Attached: This.jpg (200x202, 8K)

which is funny because the other niggers hate their guts. most work security on oil sands projects. funny hearing them hate on niggers.

>death is better than living in a first world country where you get everything handed to you just because you're black
The black on black homicide rate makes sense now.

based black selfgenocidists

Back on the times of slavery that was not the case

>quoting meaningless jew propaganda and trying to imply infer a positive message from it

Why are niggers so stupid?

Sounds kinky af ; )

wow i suddenly want to watch it. someone needs to CGI all the niggers in the movie to whites somehow and then we all pretend we like that version better. would be a liberal melt down

>1st Generation American with Wakandan parents.
>My trans-atlantic slave trade ancesters who died before they reproduced in the new world.
I thought the same thing.