So the message this show is trying to convey is that lesbians are unhealthy lunatics and being straight brings you...

So the message this show is trying to convey is that lesbians are unhealthy lunatics and being straight brings you success? Bravo Silver Link.

That's correct, thought.

They arent wrong

whoa picked up, thanks OP.

Which isn't nice, anime doesn't need to be realistic.

Name ONE (1) successful lesbian, OP.

You can't

Just wait untill they have hate sex.

He'll wait forever

Even if the MCs end up having hate sex, it's their lust for the coach's cock that makes them the most elite racers on the island. And usually you'd think that the MCs are supposed to be underdogs in a sports story. Team yuri enjo kosai and team domestic violence have nothing on them. I'd be wary of team chuuni though, based on their comments last episode it seems like they might be straight too so only they can challenge the MCs.

That's the message all yuri in anime tries to convey.

Kumiko

But the straight pair have the most dysfunctional relationship of all of them, even if they happen to be the best racers.
The message is that sidecar racers are fucking nuts, whether they're dykes or not.

Can't take curves of you are straight

All of them are lunatics since they don't want to wear helmets.

>literally win one race where they are the home team
>this somehow makes them the best racers ever

This is incorrect and you know it.

It's like I'm really in Sup Forums.

Can't wait for the hetfags to get BTFO when their pair loses the finals.

I mean, that's a good message. A woman is a bundle of contradicting emotions that more often than not defy all logic.

Lesbianism is those two bundles colliding.

Most realistic anime about girls only group dynamics.

>hetfags
Can you go back to /u/, please?

What if it turns out that they're all gay?

SEETHING

Considering the thread's topic, I'm not sure how you can demonize that word. What would you prefer?

I'm not sure they actually like Coach though. As the peanut gallery has already pointed out in-show, they fight over him like they fight over snacks. It's probably gonna turn out that he was just another excuse for the two of them to bicker.

Non-yurifags

That would also falsely include people with no interest in romance at all. Which does not fit the context of the post.
So, no.

People with half a brain can figure out who you're referring you in your post. Or do you really want people to sincerely use the tumblr world?

>attaching -fag to things is tumblr now.
It's an age-old Sup Forums tradition, you newfag. Hetfag is descriptive and thus an obvious construct to come about. It probably has more than one point of origin too.
Your lack of a better word proves it. Your only "argument", that people don't need a term for this group of people at all, doesn't hold when we are clearly talking about that group.

>implying they don't like snacks

I for one am glad he's gone.

>bronze medal shitter
Not even the first of the losers.

First in Shuiichi's heart.

Literally no one gives a shit about rat snitchi.

Wrong, as the two MCs are the gayest of all characters. They just aren't aware of it yet.

>the gayest pair are the ones who are fighting over a dick every episode
this show is too high IQ for me
and I thought the "M is being too much M to the point where the S becomes dominated" was bad

It's like Griffith and Guts, but as girls.