McCabe's Singing?

twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status/975195921091911680

>Sara Carter is the journalist who has been breaking this story for months. So far, she has been accurate.

Attached: a9e7ed1d9ab3e6d4ca64aee5ae0a8a795f7dbe9984e8ede90b208edb4327a252.png (800x474, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Obama_administration_controversies
thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/378919-mccabe-just-made-life-tough-for-comey-and-the-special-counsel
truepundit.com/mccabe-lawyers-former-doj-inspector-general/
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/974834328634036224
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
archive.is/t6fYr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. That's why he resigned. So he could be a witness.

Admiral Rodgers is gonna resign soon too.

when is Trump going to resign?.. it was Her Turn after all and she won by millions of votes..

You get the death penalty for shilling. Congrats, you played yourself.

Attached: 1520962993241.gif (955x634, 825K)

This. None of this shit happened under Obama for 8 years, no scandals. Hillary would have continued the stability he set up.

He was fired. Fuck man

Attached: 1518862435029.jpg (399x400, 47K)

yeah, he lost his pension. His last day was the next one. He was on the way out already.

What could this mean? Sara is legit

>Obama for 8 years, no scandals.
Even Jewipedia disagrees with you, and lists 53 fucking pages.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Obama_administration_controversies

Attached: 1513213514980.gif (400x204, 44K)

>What I wrote actually makes sense. No really! He would have TONS of credibility!

Attached: LeftistPopularVoteStupidity.jpg (447x397, 121K)

Attached: 1513228193193.jpg (853x1090, 316K)

>However, McCabe may have rectified his "singled out" status with his long statement criticizing his termination: In the middle of it is a line that could be viewed as incriminating fired FBI director James Comey, not just in leaking sensitive information but also in lying to Congress.
thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/378919-mccabe-just-made-life-tough-for-comey-and-the-special-counsel

He didn't lose anything. He just has to wait till he turns 57 to collect instrad of now at 50. At 57 he can collect 60% of his pension. If he waits till 69 he will still collect full pension. MSM is not telling the whole story. Former FED employee.

typo- 60 not 69

Shit. I'd take that deal over execution for treason.

Fuckin rat desperate for that pension.

Attached: brennan_bitchslapped.jpg (872x823, 489K)

Nb4 flipped mccabe!

Keked and checked

He gave a friendly interview to CNN to talk trash about Trump. People who cooperate as witnesses for the government don't usually do that.

If they find out he's ratting, he will be suicided. As it is I don't know how he's going to survive.

James Woods on the real tip

Rodgers announced it in january, his mission being complete

Attached: 12.jpg (671x891, 223K)

James Wood never fails

The more the CIA fucks freak out, the more faith I have in Trump.

>The timing for Comey could not be worse. He already has started selling tickets, for roughly $100 each, to attend the tour for his forthcoming book, "A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership." If he gave McCabe the green light for his "interaction," the title could prove embarrassingly ironic.

Post under your true flag, leaf.

Attached: u.gif (320x240, 2.11M)

This makes me so fucking happy i can't even explain it. Also,

truepundit.com/mccabe-lawyers-former-doj-inspector-general/

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/974834328634036224

Hannity tick tock bump.

Attached: Ticktock.gif (500x300, 947K)

>truepundit.com/mccabe-lawyers-former-doj-inspector-general/

>Bromwich previously served as Inspector general for the Justice Department as well as a former federal prosecutor.

Damn.

oh shit hannity's become a bomb, JC

There absolutely must be a second Special Counsel.

>McCabe's Singing?
like in an opera maybe

Attached: torchthisshitdown34554.jpg (640x402, 45K)

Military tribunal user.

Attached: twtwttw.jpg (565x300, 36K)

it's actually hilarious
tonight i realized that a lot of you are actual leftist retards and not just shitlords shitting all over my board
please, when you kys. Remember to live stream for us over here at pol
we fucking warned you, you fragile pieces of shit

Attached: HAHAHAHA.png (2440x1920, 3.77M)

This is becoming a legitimate possibility.

1. We know damn well the IG report is gonna shit all over the doj.
2. Sessions recusal.

Can the IG recommend the doj to prosecute itself? Does a separate and clean Sessions make it ok for a Sessions doj team to investigate the rest of the doj? Maybe.

If there's uproar about the doj investigating itself and Sessions can't calm it down, wtf happens? The fucking Nuremburg larps, started but the actual legitimate FBIanon visit #1 is becoming more horrifyingly believable by the fucking day. And the constant Gen Kelly/McMaster firing larps that never come true are only making me believe it more.

>trying to take a boomers pension from them
idiots boomers would gladly sacrifice their whole family and the dog for their retirement money

Attached: 1507230181246.gif (460x258, 2.19M)

> he was fired

The day before he was gonna have been resigned

he was going to resign one day before he qualified for retirement? interesting theory

Attached: uafed4546.jpg (262x452, 35K)

sounds like he incriminated comey by accident

Admiral rogers looks like a man who is burdened by the countries darkest secrets.

>What could this mean?

McCabe tweet has dropped Comey in the shit.

McCabe claims he leaked under orders from Comey......but Comey previously testified under oath that he has NEVER ordered leaks.

Someone is lying and committed purjury here.

Attached: 1485397645929.png (500x544, 539K)

fuck off CIA niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>sounds like he incriminated comey by accident

Would he really release that statement without 10 lawyers proof reading it first??

I suspect he is throwing Comey under the bus for reasons we don't know just yet.......

Attached: 1515264310300.jpg (594x597, 50K)

Wtf. I mean yeah you're right. But Comey already admitted leaking himself. The shit he leaked was classified. He admitted he did it specifically to get Mueller appointed.

The Comey and Mueller our guys narrative does play a bit. But mostly because they're so fucked already. Their recent behavior contradicts it, but I'm pretty confident there's either a Comey indictment or a Comey reveal coming eventually. Nothing happening is just not ok already.

McCabe is already a millionaire. He'll probably make way more from book deals and speaking engagements now. You shouldn't feel bad for him.

I doubt McCabe is singing, if he was he probably would have gotten to keep his pension.

>Admiral Rogers
Those are the eyes of a man who has seen some shit

As much as I would love to see a military tribunal for Obama, Hillary, and all the rest there's no way that's happening. Even McCabe's firing has a bunch of people bitching despite the fact that it's come after multiple investigations from agency watchdogs and it's on the up and up as much as something possibly can be. I think that arresting a major figure, let alone giving them a military tribunal, would cause riots at the least, open rebellion at worst. As much as I like Trump I don't think he's up for that ballgame, and the GOP sure as hell isn't.

So when the IG recommends prosecution of a bunch of dojniggers all the way up to Lynch and Holder, who prosecutes them?

Go be a retarded nigger elsewhere.

I imagine they'd either go with a special council or just get a DoJ lawyer to do it, believe it or not they do have more than the few dozen that get in the news every week.

ewww user, Hillarys head should be shoved in the toilet.

He got his ass canned without pension. He's singing because "muh retirements"

>But Comey already admitted leaking himself.

Yes but he was specifically asked by GOP members if he had ever ORDERED leaks. Go look up the vid when he testified.

Ass covering time.

This. None of the deep state will get away.

When it happens, imagine me laughing hysterically in your face.

Don't talk too soon motherfucker, McCabe can still end up with 3 bullets in the back from 2 different caliber weapons.

I think McCabe should be arrested on some real bullshit charges, taken to a well guarded facility to keep him safe.

Attached: 17883500_785024128328965_6530325523640422473_n.jpg (640x640, 33K)

I don't think it matters much. I think they got the goods on all of them already. The democrats seemed to have had some type of leverage. (submarine) that is gone now. It appears to be game on.

Attached: 1515306944227.jpg (792x1060, 232K)

That dam sub has been outfitted with a low yield nuke. Funny how low tech solutions work to deliver a first strike. Once detonated it will cause a tsunami which has been parked in the Gulf of Mexico. The goal is simple, and needs not to be said.

Attached: back.jpg (288x175, 10K)

i actually saw a bumper sticker that read,
>she won
kek

Apparently the Colbert report didn't make nightly funnies about Obama's bad press for you.

>The timing for Comey could not be worse. He already has started selling tickets, for roughly $100 each, to attend the tour for his forthcoming book, “A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership.” If he gave McCabe the green light for his “interaction,” the title could prove embarrassingly ironic.

>If this was determined to be a leak with his approval, Comey likely would be labeled not just a leaker but a liar. Worse, his second-in-command just lost his pension after more than 20 years with the bureau, while Comey is about to cash in on a book and publicity tour potentially worth millions.

damn that is one brutal series of events. I bet McCabe is going to sing some songs since he just lost his lucrative pension.

>submarine
the fuck you guys talking about

whether or not woods is right, he is playing a ddangerous game. hollywood actors, whether on the right or left, should think twice before attacking people like brennan who have ordered hits in the past and can do it again.

Attached: as-you-know-i-dont-have-concerns-l-create-them-30091139.png (500x483, 117K)

>and the dog
That's just how callous they are

Attached: image.jpg (500x278, 28K)

There was a literal NWO army being run by the CIA. We've been running around for months stamping them out. A hidden war. The thinking was they had one or more nuclear equipped subs, that we have been chasing. That was the leverage held over POTUS. If he moved, they would nuke. It seems they lost the sub and its game on. (That's the thinking anyway. No way to verify.)

They target their own more than outsiders. He was tossed out of Hollywierd years ago, for not joining the club. It looks like he couldn't give a fuck.

Missing Argentinean sub that was never found has a low yield nuke loaded on it. It slowly made its way north and into the US gulf. Consider the damage this man made natural disaster will make. It shuts down a lot of important shit in the US and Mexico, and not to mention wipes Florida clean.

Attached: brainsurgery.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Like this?

Attached: image.jpg (125x73, 4K)

That's not how law works, it will have to be a military tribunal. Tribunals by November, screenshot this

Soccer mothers order hits everyday, it's not as special as you think it is.

>3oh!3 err00r

Check.
>tsunami which has been parked in the Gulf of Mexico.
You guise can park tsunamis now?
Fuck me that's clever

>you better respect the traitors or else!!!!

Dickless idiots get the rope right after the traitors and before the enemy.

The way he admitted he did it to get Mueller appointed was nuts. Proves he’s a sneaky dirty rat.

Underwater detonation combined with the unique nautre of the reef in that area made this the prime target above other high value ports along the East coast. Couple that with the Gulf being the foremost producer of petrol products cheaply. The sub has housed that weapon and sat quietly with no crew on the bottom. It was a level of leverage we never expected from domestic enemies within.

Attached: based.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Would be funny if Sara is claiming mccabe is singing just to get him suicided by clinton.

Attached: Comey_Fucking_KilleryP.png (1600x996, 2.51M)

Hillary

Stability

My sides

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-091248.jpg (1624x1032, 629K)

Attached: 98e538db4539e11047355768e2f974f7d059a66952340d5f17abae84c1ab9102.jpg (874x1234, 197K)

Well now they've gone to plan D or E (I've lost track) and that is a war with Russia. Big false flag in Israel incoming?

jwood da bes

how is this bad for mueller? it's just more fbi stuff

No it is the same plan but when playing globally you can count on peace with the Norks or Ruskies before bombs. This being a domestic threat the board was set to frame 1 with 3 making the options easier to manipulate. Shitty thing is that we know it is there but just cannot find it due to debris and again the unique feature of the reef itself.

Attached: ready.jpg (215x234, 12K)

Lmfao!!!!! Quick, somebody buy McCabe McDonald's and walk him past Hillary's house.

Attached: 1515112354219.png (2086x897, 1.05M)

what does it mean

That big talking McCabe got shitcanned on a Friday night two days before retiring with full pension. Then he immediately hired an attorney because he knows charges are coming. And he hired an establishment doj attorney because that's how corrupt idiots work.

It means McCabe is fucked, he knows he's fucked, and he's not afraid to let the whole world know he's fucked as well. Panic.

>wipes Florida clean
>small amounts of radiation
Sounds like a net gain to me.

Bad bridges and you feel like a rifle target when in public spaces. Shit even Disney is fucked so, I agree net positive.

Attached: My Wall.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Who would you bang
Sara Carter
or
the NRA Spokeswoman Hottie I cant remember her name right now

didnt that one guys car explode and he was doing research on some shady stuff?

Michael Hastings; he was investigating something big but we never found out what.

ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/t6fYr