H
E
R
E
or maybe is Mikasa

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/FkqXc2el7eM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It would be stupid to put there Mikasa. One gunshot and she's dead.

Is Isayama going to follow his original vision from the One-Shot and have all these factions unite to eradicate the blacks.

how would she react if she saw what her son became?

Will grim reminder happen? Or Eren will join forces with Reiner?

Napoleon

Are you underestimating the Ackerman genetics?

Napoopan confirmed.

REMINDER THAT PIECK FUCKS OLD MEN FOR MONEY

No wonder Zeke sold her out

it's not fair

Who's here? Lebi?

>Eren's face when he is becoming the Grim Reminder

And kill everyone by letting Hitler jr transform?

>HE
that's Mikasa

GRIM
R
I
M

I honestly don't know if you're just shitposting me.

Grim reminder never ever.

>Why...
>"Why?"
>Really?
>Don't you know it already?
>That's just like you.
>"It can't be helped."
Virgin Pigner Vs. Chadren

Zeke didnt sell her

Everyone sweat in this chapter except for Eren.

>literally Connie right now
Is Connie /Eren'sPrompto/?

Soon

Translation fucking when?

Those Asian fuckers also are part of this

>already fanart of this
OH BOY

Does that make Luna HisArmin?

Pretty good art style for tumblr, color me impressed.

>Mfw

>Armin "The Demon killer" Fritz
>Armin "The Bright Prince" Fritz
>Armin "The Bright Prince" Fritz
>Armin "The beacon of light" Fritz
>Armin "the child of prophecy" Fritz
>Armin "the cleverest shingeki" Fritz
>Armin "The true Heir to throne" Fritz

>Armin "The Bright Princess" Fritz

No

Use a better picture, hateshitter.

>Unironically all of this nicknames can be aplied to Zeke

Tiny Zeke seems butthurt about it.

It's Zeke. Arminfags are just being delusional again. Zeke is the true saviour of humanity.

>BRA's parents were all friends with each other.
That's sweet.

He finally accepted his height problem and is finally using high soles

>"This boy will lead us to victory"
>"Descendant of the King Fritz"
>"Child of Wonders"
>"Zeke is what Eren isn't supposed to be"

Falco did nothing wrong.

Also he is cute. I want to molest him

Nope, Armin is.
>his grandfather, the king, fled with his daughter and son-in-law to Eldia after Marleyan generals repeatedly going against their wishes and committing acts of war against countries
>they left in a hot air balloon and dreamed of para, para, paradis
>they drop their royal titles and all live under armin's father's surname
>when prince armin is born, they teach him about the outside world and frequently take trips back to marley
>their final trip was their demise, and they left armin in the care of his grandfather because they knew they most likely wouldn't make it

Trips confirm. But don't worry, Zeke will still have relevance. He'll marry Historia and they'll rule over both countries after the rest of the world is decimated and Eren is killed.

He did it again, he outsmarted everyone with his superior intelligence
>trapdoors
>Shifters unguarded
>some Paradis disguised
In chapter 100 everyone will thanks Armin, Eren will talk about how great he is and Mikasa will say "Eren"
Isayama was too lazy for the EMA split so everything will be the same as always

Nope, Zeke is.
>The grandpa shit isn't literal, the prophecy talks about Zeke. He's was supposed to be light of his people, his mother was from a fallen royalty (that's why the prophecy metaphorically talks about him being grandson of a king) and he's trying to save and befriend of Eren, but his light only makes Eren looks like a demon

>and Mikasa will say "Eren"
hot

>Reaching this hard
Armin isn't a royal. We already know Zeke is. Dina's a Fritz, which means her father was too. He was probably a king.

If he is a descendant of the Fritz family,then why didn't Eren never had a memory recall when touching Armin?

>Zeke "Master Plan" has being laided on the moment he was conceived

>believing the Shitrenfag attention whore's lies
Dumbass.

>Shitrenfag
>when he's talking about Zeke
Are you okay, user?

Because they weren't thinking about the memories. And Armin is a Tybur, not a Fritz.

The Stinkrenwhale is the one who came up with that fake news. He's the attention whore in the previous thread bitching about people not giving him panels to translate.

What's with names starting with Rein- and having tiny hands?

Can someone help an user out and post the Korean scans? Can't find the old general and Reddit is a shithole

He wasn't thinking about anything when he punched titan Dina and that still temporarily activated the Coordinate.

>reddit is a shithole
Dunno, they look like they're having fun. Are YOU having fun, dear user?

>アズマビト家の皆様
>We’re all from the Azumabito family

Azuma = Eastern
Bito = man/men
It also means "People working in the field"

Acker is German for Field.
Literally Ackerman.

nothing happens : the chapter

Wrong. He was thinking about killing all the didans. He never once had that thought when he was touching Armin.

Nice catch.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/FkqXc2el7eM

His mind went blank, though. He said he was just desperate to do something so he punched it. And he has thought about killing titans while touching Armin, have you forgotten the Shiganshina battle?

>"This prophecy told of a bright young man who would initially befriend the demon as influenced by the king, his grandfather. But a demon and a beacon of light simply do not go together, and "our light" merely casts a shadow on this traitor to peace now.

>Zeke was 25 when he tried to talk with Eren
>Zeke is one of the smartest character of the series
>Zeke tries to befriend with his Young Brother because they where victims of his father,a man who cursed both of them but the Young Brother carries the 145th King's will,the ancestor of the Older Brother
>Eren is considered a demon to the eyes of the Marleyans and Eldians in the world,while Zeke is considered "The Child of Wonders" to the Marleyans and Eldians
>Their alliance now makes the Younger Brother being seeing as a traitor to his people back in his homeland
Is pottery user,it just match.

>desperate to do something
Yep. And that's what it was. As for Shiganshina battle, Armin was dead.

>as influenced by the king, his grandfather
Armin met Eren through his grandfather's book, which renders everything else you said obsolete.

Is this a shooped aside from the Risk box? Armin looks like he has Down's Syndrome

What are the best covers?

Bito = man/men

Proof?

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET GRIM REMINDED

Oh, forgot to say, Eren and Armin's breakup has been foreshadowed for a long time. "our light merely casts a shadow on this traitor" has to do with Armin no longer loving Eren.

Armin wasn't dead when he was riding on AT Eren's shoulders. And I'm pretty sure he hugged Armin after Armin came back to life.

Stop being so delusional.

1, 4, 11, 12, 22

Yes, it's shooped. Eren's head is just that big in the original tho.

>Armin met Eren through his grandfather's book
No,they met through Armin's ass kicking that he took from those kids.

人 = person = hito/bito
Learn to Japanese

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I like 1, 16, 22 and 24.

LM soon.

>cover 9
Who would have thought that MT would end up being Eren's brother?

Hito, not Bito you idiot.

Sure, but that doesn't count either, because you have to be screaming to activate it. Remember how Eren and Hisu held hands but couldn't get anything to happen? It's because he wasn't screaming (a rarity for Eren).

They bonded over his book though.

Next chapter: Warriors get raped

It can be both. Learn to Japanese.

>1
>6
>7
>9
>11
>20
>22
>23

rendaku

13, 14, 16, 23.
Still mad we never got a Warriors cover.

24 should have been suicidal Reiner and hobo Eren, though I gues that would have been too much of a spoiler.

13, 17, 24

He wasn't screaming any of the times he saw memories while touching Historia. He saw something during her ceremony, he was silent then.

The pointy ears have been an indicator, though Ymir also head them.

What the fuck do you think 24 is?

They put the fucking ocean on 22, spoilers are out the window.

That said, 22 probably is my favourite cover.

Shit, you got me there.

Fuck me, I meant 23

I wanted one with BRA. Not both groups together, moron.

> because you have to be screaming to activate it. Remember how Eren and Hisu held hands but couldn't get anything to happen? It's because he wasn't screaming
Eren needs to touch a Royal Titan to be able to activate the Coordinate,human with Royal blood only activates memories.

>They bonded over his book though.
But the premoniton clearly says "By the king",and there is only one King that is the 145th King(all the others Kings that came after him became puppets under his command).

If you're going to have retarded theories at least make them not instantly refutable. I can buy the "Armin is a Tybur" theory if anything, but he's not a Fritz.

? I don't think he's a Fritz.

Going to be very disappointed if the Warriors are shit on. I can understand the pottery of Grim Reminder, and I think it's cool how Isayama is reintroducing the Paradise characters, but the Warriors being dropped through traps is Sooby-Doo

>looks like you have been outwitted by the invincible 104th :^)

You said he was a royal though and that the prophecy was about him. I'm not that stupid.

Reiner > Eren
Bert > Armin
Annie > Mikasa

Do you really think that PP is dealt with like this for the rest of the fight? Come on.

Reiner = Eren
Bert > Armin
Annie >= Mikasa